Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Panfilo posted:

If pannus man needed a catheter to pee properly then how did he impregnate his wife? Seems a bit more of an issue than just moving his belly fat out of the way.

You don't insert a catheter so they can pee properly, you insert one so the nurse doesn't have to stop to clean up your piss you dribble all over yourself and all over the bedding every half an hour.

Getting a bed pan under this guy would be a 3 person job and there's only so many wardies to a pod.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Fat dude is chicharrones

Don't you ruin chicharrones for me, you son of a bitch.

youknowthatoneguy
Mar 27, 2004
Mmm, boooofies!
:nws: https://streamable.com/yqvrb :nws:

:nws: just in case. Guy being INCREDIBLY obvious about pleasuring himself in front of cheerleaders. Like, mentally challenged levels of obviousness. From three feet away.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Boofchicken posted:

:nws: just in case. Guy being INCREDIBLY obvious about pleasuring himself in front of cheerleaders. Like, mentally challenged levels of obviousness. From three feet away.

If Keemstar's tweet is to be believed, the dude is a security guard

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

great, now "hedgehog gestation period" is in my google search history

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

Hjalmar posted:

Goor av/post combo

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hjalmar posted:

A little over a month

You had to google that?

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

:lol: Wanna high-five that mom.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Burt Sexual posted:

Imagine the woman
No.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Boofchicken posted:

I have to say, continuing to film that rather than trying to stop him is kind of AUG in itself.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Guy Goodbody posted:

A little over a month

You had to google that?

You know that off the top of your head?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ularg posted:

You know that off the top of your head?

Well, duh. Hedgehog farming is the new thing, grandpa.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

BrigadierSensible posted:

Someone post that X-Ray of the fat person next to the normal sized person with darkened masses of compacted poo in th elower intestine

I think this is the one you're thinking of (250lb woman vs 120lb woman)

those aren't masses of compacted poo, though, they're just air pockets. Note how the bladder and lungs render in a similar way.

The subcutaneous fat (around the outside of the body) is obvious and expected, but this image always startles me with how much fat is packed around the internal organs. That's the stuff that kills you.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Panfilo posted:

If pannus man needed a catheter to pee properly then how did he impregnate his wife?

Very carefully

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Well anyway, here's some Gross.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Its kinda weird though how both of their legs kinda do a rolling fold outwards(?) near their knees.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Munchables posted:

Its kinda weird though how both of their legs kinda do a rolling fold outwards(?) near their knees.

It's a scan of a double-page spread from a National Geographic magazine.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Sagebrush posted:

It's a scan of a double-page spread from a National Geographic magazine.

Yeah but what makes their legs do that? Was the table they were laid on weirdly shaped?

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

...that's the centerline of the magazine. The fuzzy rainbow line across their legs just above is a reflection off the glossy paper where it curls into the binding.

e.g.:

if you're trolling you are a good one

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

The subcutaneous fat (around the outside of the body) is obvious and expected, but this image always startles me with how much fat is packed around the internal organs. That's the stuff that kills you.

Sumo wrestlers do a hell of a lot of exercises designed to ensure that all their fat buildup is subcutaneous, and that none of it gets into the muscles or around the organs. Their lives are still around 10 years shorter than other Japanese men, though.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Yeah, why the gently caress would you use/look at the comment system on Imgur?!?

Because I have a morbid curiosity about bad/crazy/dumb people on the Internet.

Why would I be in this thread if I didn't have that?

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Ularg posted:

Well anyway, here's some Gross.

(deep sea critters)

These are some fresh specimens! Poor dears, they get pulled up from the deep and the pressure change makes them look a bit too bloated and messed up. MBARI and others live stream ROV dives these days and it's amazing how normal and sleek the animals look in their proper environment.

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

Sumo wrestlers do a hell of a lot of exercises designed to ensure that all their fat buildup is subcutaneous, and that none of it gets into the muscles or around the organs. Their lives are still around 10 years shorter than other Japanese men, though.

I had no idea this was possible. I need to learn about some of this stuff because tag yourself, I'm the at least 80% of the specimen on the left! :doh:

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

These are some fresh specimens! Poor dears, they get pulled up from the deep and the pressure change makes them look a bit too bloated and messed up. MBARI and others live stream ROV dives these days and it's amazing how normal and sleek the animals look in their proper environment.

I had no idea this was possible. I need to learn about some of this stuff because tag yourself, I'm the at least 80% of the specimen on the left! :doh:

Considering that there are no exercises that can eliminate "localized fat", I can't see any way in which you could get fact selectively.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

You seriously don't want to live like a sumo. They wake up and immediately work out for six hours, which they must do before they're allowed to eat anything. After they eat a shitton of food, they go right back to working out for hours more, every day.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

goose willis posted:

Is there poopy

This made me laugh way too much. It can be applied to so many posts in this thread..

AUG Thread: Is there poopy

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

These are some fresh specimens! Poor dears, they get pulled up from the deep and the pressure change makes them look a bit too bloated and messed up. MBARI and others live stream ROV dives these days and it's amazing how normal and sleek the animals look in their proper environment

Huh, I had never considered the pressure changes in that kinda situation.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

I'm more worried about how it must be to have to reach down and gather up fistful after fistful of it, reaching hand over hand, until your junk is exposed and a choking wave of vapor from rotting tissues and bodily secretions comes pouring up toward your nose, indicating that you're now able to urinate. And then having to carefully lower the whole thing back down again once you're done pissing, since if you move too quickly then the sudden shifting will yank you off balance and you'll slam headfirst in to the urinal.

I think his balance will be fine.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

thank you for the inspiration to keep losing weight :discourse:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

chitoryu12 posted:

I think his balance will be fine.

I'm the gun wishing it could shoot itself in the head :ohdear:

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Would that much fat block metal detectors?

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Sagebrush posted:

...that's the centerline of the magazine. The fuzzy rainbow line across their legs just above is a reflection off the glossy paper where it curls into the binding.

e.g.:

if you're trolling you are a good one

Yeah, I was just messin, I wanted to see if anybody would fall for it lol

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

Would that much fat block metal detectors?

in the sense that I don't think he could physically fit into a metal detector, yes

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm located in the US. I’m behind a VPN, posting from a throwaway account and changing the names of those involved.

The story begins at at 10pm. Having arrived at the con at 8pm and beginning our usual shenanigans we were yelling and talking to other con goers in different rooms off the balconies. The normie guests must have complained and there were men dressed up nicely walking in the parking lot with walkie talkies. At that moment the owner of the room walks in runs to the balcony joins in and yells some profanity at the men in suites not realizing until that moment it was the hotel’s security. They said something on their walkie talkie and we told him to run and hide amongst the sea of cosplayers (con had to have 2,000+ attendees).

Unfortunately they found him and came with cops to try to arrest him but as he did nothing wrong he was just kicked out. At that moment hotel management allowed me to put the room under my name but left my friends card there so the room would get charged. Where I had to hand my license so they can put my full name as the owner and then about 30 min later I went to the front desk explained the situation, showed them my license and received 3 new room keys because the owner left with all the room keys.

Fast forward until 4:40am. I had left the room, was completely exhausted went over to get some ice but got really sick and began puking and laid there by the machine. Now from 8pm to 4:40am I only had 6 tall boy PBR’s (what I told the officer) now they really aren’t the best beers to begin with so I fell ill and feeling weak passed out. I was found by security around 6:20am and taken to the lobby as I was groggy and couldn’t provide information. In the lobby I provided my info to the front desk and told them my name and said I was in room number #xxxx. The guy working desk and security told me that wasn’t my room and that’s when I became aggravated and told them it was, and that they were lying that the room isn’t mine. Earlier I gave my license to get the room under my name and even had 2 room keys in my wallet.

The security attempted to detain me and call police to come get me as they thought I wasn’t a guest at the hotel. The security team sat me down on a sofa and had guys covering both sides of the sofa so I wouldn't get up and go. Seeing no one was behind the sofa I jumped off the back and proceeded to walk to the room I told them I was in.

Of course one of them got uncomfortably close to me and I stopped in my tracks before I could bump into them. I told them I knew my room and that there was nothing they could do to me. They can’t detain me there. And I went around him and left to the room where they had Security waiting by the ice machine but I walked in the room with the key I had and laid down.

That’s when our room got a knock on the door and the security had an officer with them. Officer asked me what was going on and I explained to him that I passed out/fell asleep in the hallway and returned to my room. The security leader had a different story saying I had battered him by bumping him chest to chest and telling him “there was nothing he can do to me.” And that when I had climbed the sofa I mooned the security exposing my buttocks. I argued and asked for camera footage of this. The officer said he asked the lead for footage of this and of course they say they don’t have any cameras where the battery and mooning took place. Also when the officer asked the lead for security credentials the team had no official security license, nor did they have insignia or badge or uniform clearly showing he was a security officer. In my report it states when I answered the door I was in the exact room I said I was in to the lobby #xxxx, I did not appear to be overly inebriated and I was not slurring my speech when I spoke. But I did have a strong scent of alcohol and vomit.

Unfortunately I was arrested because of the aforementioned charges and taken to jail and put into safe booking because the distress of being arrested caused me to have an episode and I informed the officer on the ride to the prison that I was suicidal. But I didn’t resist arrest and was very cooperative throughout the whole ordeal. Later on my friends told me as I was being arrested the hotel kicked everyone out of the room since I was no longer there and proceeded to charge my friend's credit card (which he left on file) $400 even though there were no damages done to the room.

Only witnesses I have are my friends who saw me come in the room and go to bed unaware of the hassle the fake security team had been giving me. I asked for camera's and the hotel nor faux security could provide it (convenient for them huh?)

I also want to look if I can counter sue the hotel or faux security for the way they treated me, deceived/lied to me and the bad time and emotional distress they caused me along with financial damages. That's if I can.

TLDR: I am being charged with inappropriate misconduct in public lodging by xxxxx luxury hotel and battery by Mr. lying fake rent a cop who already had a grudge with my group. His faux security found me passed out covered in puke by the ice machine, they were attempting to detain me and I was being lied to by them when I told them my room was number xxxx and they kept telling me it wasn’t. Yet I was able to walk away from them and return to the exact room I said I was in. Got an officer called on me, security said I battered and mooned them, when asked for cctv footage they had none, no hotel guests witnessed the incident only witness is another guard who said he'll testify in court and it’s his security team’s word against mine.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

A thing happened in vidja games.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Bacontotem posted:

Actually, it's about ethics in game advertising.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Bacontotem posted:

Doesnt blizzard know that when I play tracer, I become her as she reflects my soul and now i will also become gay because of this. Dammit blizzard! you cant turn people gay with you shoot mans gay agenda.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

CheesyDog posted:

I'm located in the US. I’m behind a VPN, posting from a throwaway account and changing the names of those involved.

The story begins at at 10pm. Having arrived at the con at 8pm and beginning our usual shenanigans we were yelling and talking to other con goers in different rooms off the balconies. The normie guests must have complained and there were men dressed up nicely walking in the parking lot with walkie talkies. At that moment the owner of the room walks in runs to the balcony joins in and yells some profanity at the men in suites not realizing until that moment it was the hotel’s security. They said something on their walkie talkie and we told him to run and hide amongst the sea of cosplayers (con had to have 2,000+ attendees).

Unfortunately they found him and came with cops to try to arrest him but as he did nothing wrong he was just kicked out. At that moment hotel management allowed me to put the room under my name but left my friends card there so the room would get charged. Where I had to hand my license so they can put my full name as the owner and then about 30 min later I went to the front desk explained the situation, showed them my license and received 3 new room keys because the owner left with all the room keys.

Fast forward until 4:40am. I had left the room, was completely exhausted went over to get some ice but got really sick and began puking and laid there by the machine. Now from 8pm to 4:40am I only had 6 tall boy PBR’s (what I told the officer) now they really aren’t the best beers to begin with so I fell ill and feeling weak passed out. I was found by security around 6:20am and taken to the lobby as I was groggy and couldn’t provide information. In the lobby I provided my info to the front desk and told them my name and said I was in room number #xxxx. The guy working desk and security told me that wasn’t my room and that’s when I became aggravated and told them it was, and that they were lying that the room isn’t mine. Earlier I gave my license to get the room under my name and even had 2 room keys in my wallet.

The security attempted to detain me and call police to come get me as they thought I wasn’t a guest at the hotel. The security team sat me down on a sofa and had guys covering both sides of the sofa so I wouldn't get up and go. Seeing no one was behind the sofa I jumped off the back and proceeded to walk to the room I told them I was in.

Of course one of them got uncomfortably close to me and I stopped in my tracks before I could bump into them. I told them I knew my room and that there was nothing they could do to me. They can’t detain me there. And I went around him and left to the room where they had Security waiting by the ice machine but I walked in the room with the key I had and laid down.

That’s when our room got a knock on the door and the security had an officer with them. Officer asked me what was going on and I explained to him that I passed out/fell asleep in the hallway and returned to my room. The security leader had a different story saying I had battered him by bumping him chest to chest and telling him “there was nothing he can do to me.” And that when I had climbed the sofa I mooned the security exposing my buttocks. I argued and asked for camera footage of this. The officer said he asked the lead for footage of this and of course they say they don’t have any cameras where the battery and mooning took place. Also when the officer asked the lead for security credentials the team had no official security license, nor did they have insignia or badge or uniform clearly showing he was a security officer. In my report it states when I answered the door I was in the exact room I said I was in to the lobby #xxxx, I did not appear to be overly inebriated and I was not slurring my speech when I spoke. But I did have a strong scent of alcohol and vomit.

Unfortunately I was arrested because of the aforementioned charges and taken to jail and put into safe booking because the distress of being arrested caused me to have an episode and I informed the officer on the ride to the prison that I was suicidal. But I didn’t resist arrest and was very cooperative throughout the whole ordeal. Later on my friends told me as I was being arrested the hotel kicked everyone out of the room since I was no longer there and proceeded to charge my friend's credit card (which he left on file) $400 even though there were no damages done to the room.

Only witnesses I have are my friends who saw me come in the room and go to bed unaware of the hassle the fake security team had been giving me. I asked for camera's and the hotel nor faux security could provide it (convenient for them huh?)

I also want to look if I can counter sue the hotel or faux security for the way they treated me, deceived/lied to me and the bad time and emotional distress they caused me along with financial damages. That's if I can.

TLDR: I am being charged with inappropriate misconduct in public lodging by xxxxx luxury hotel and battery by Mr. lying fake rent a cop who already had a grudge with my group. His faux security found me passed out covered in puke by the ice machine, they were attempting to detain me and I was being lied to by them when I told them my room was number xxxx and they kept telling me it wasn’t. Yet I was able to walk away from them and return to the exact room I said I was in. Got an officer called on me, security said I battered and mooned them, when asked for cctv footage they had none, no hotel guests witnessed the incident only witness is another guard who said he'll testify in court and it’s his security team’s word against mine.

Sure thing.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
That was an amazing r/legaladvice moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

CheesyDog posted:

:thumbsup: yeah dude

• Locked thread