Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

(Is it in his abs?)
That's not one of his charms
Shine is the mod with the swole beefy arms
If you wanna know why FAU had to go
It's in his GIFs
(That's where it is)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Stryder posted:

HORSE IN A HOLE!

BLACK AS YOUR SOUL!

I'D RATHER DIE THAN GIVE YOU A FOAL!

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
Somebody post the insane Ur-Horse screed.

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

This one?

Ruddha posted:

I don't know about anyone else, but I know for a fact that horses are stupider than poo poo and WILL kill themselves if you don't take an absurd amount of precautions and adorn them in the right silly accessories so that they don't scare themselves and fall over dead, and even then at best you can reduce the chances that they will do that, but they're still absolutely going to. Women who are obsessed with horses are just as bad as ones who are obsessed with anything else, but it may be dumber because it's a placeholder for animalistic male sexuality; however, in reality, it doesn't hold up because dominant male sexual energy is incompatible with horse personality and tendencies because, again, they're absolutely going to kill themselves by accident, whereas studs and straight power tops are highly unlikely to catch their reflection in a mirror then break their leg and get eaten by a mountain lioness

I used the search to try to find horse in this thread and it didn't work, however this was post #2 in this thread, and it's great.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
oh poor o'l Freckles, thought of holes and died

(couldn't find the thread, but here's a link to Fishmech's tumblr with the full quote)

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

It's not the ants quote it's the one where a strong, powerful, and beautiful horse slowly takes over a man's life and then the world as he is forced to live in a stable and feed only on hay.
I can't find the quote either.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

quote:

That horse mocks you. Do you hear the neighing? More like naying! That horse says no to you. The horse is the man of the house. You are the horse. Clop clop! Trot about to your dingy office, little horsey. Your wife kisses her husband-horse when you can't see. And then again when you can. She buys it shoes, finer than any you'll own. Its metal feet crush your soul. "This horse is now man!" it exclaims. "I am defeated!" you cry. The horse has beat you. Soon you'll be in the stall, eating dry, bland grasses, while the majestic Horseband ferries your wife about town. "Oh!" the city folk shall say as they drop to their knees as their muscles fail them at the sight of such a couple. "The horse is such a man!" they weep as they tear out their eyes, knowing they'll never see such beauty again. Your wife and the HorseGod shall laugh and eat gold together. Ha ha! And your tears shall be blood as you shrivel and turn to dust, forgotten in that stall outside the city where the HORSE is now Emperor Of All and Lover Of One. The citizens will genuflect before the great beast, paying whatever tithe the Hoofed One demands, be it of coin or flesh. The people will rejoice to do so, as their Great and Benevolent Equine shall make their crops plenty, and their lives ever long. The rotten stall shall collapse on your worm-eaten bones, and none shall remember a whit about you. Except the UrHorse, the original horse, who shall shed no tear, but blink in bitter recollection of that brief time he had to endure you.

Do not let this come to be. Shoot that horse. With your Glock. Eat its meat. Make a horse stew. Turn its bones into glue, and use it to glue the skull to your wall. Use its hooves to make a tasteless gelatin to encase its eyes in. Do it. Be the man of the house, not the man of the horse. He watches!

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

dpack_1 posted:

Wait what? That doesn't rhyme at all. How are you pronouncing .gif?

....how are you pronouncing .gif?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

chernobyl kinsman posted:

....how are you pronouncing .gif?

it feels like every gif slapfight ends in a weird mexican standoff of 'you tell ME how YOU say it...'

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

it feels like every gif slapfight ends in a weird mexican standoff of 'you tell ME how YOU say it...'

Because however you say it is the wrong way to say it. You've been on SA for a while, you should know how to argue about stuff.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

let me tell you about the climate in MY area, and how it makes me a better person than you

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I pronounce it "sword".

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

then it thought about ants and died

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007

This is still so loving good.

Buckets
Apr 10, 2009

...THE CHILD...
I don't know about you, but I say soda :guinness:

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I say Graphics Interchange Format because acronyms lack class.

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

gentle pete posted:

I know it seems like a callous thing to say, but you're not responsible for her behaviour. You should read this - I found it really helpful when I was in a similar situationNear constant flatulence that has a smell so powerful to me that I risk cumming on particularly strong farts. In addition I can't hold them back for more than 10 minutes at most; if I try then it'll practically explode out my rear end, soil my pants a bit, and of course make me cream them like I was edging for a whole day.

The thing is, it becomes oddly easier to hold it if I somehow manage to keep them contained past that threshold point (I.e. industrial butt plugs) but if they're held in for over an hour I can't fart for a week. Instead, my cock farts instead of cumming (but the cum is still built up in my balls) and my body odor becomes my farts. My breath is of course foul to everyone but me. The result is if I hold it in too long, I become a perpetually aroused, sporadically ejaculating filth hound.

gentle pete posted:

:stare: Uh, whoops. I copypasted the wrong thing. Looks like I can't edit my post.... I meant to link this. http://www.heartspiritmind.com/relationships/codependency/

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
i say it with a hard 'g' like a civilised human being

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

When I first read this I spent pretty much the rest of the day howling with laughter

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Evfedu posted:

Somebody post the insane Ur-Horse screed.

I was just thinking of that when I scrolled past - BE THE MAN OF THE HOUSE, NOT THE HORSE

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

This is still definitely the funniest posting gently caress up ever.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

cock hero flux posted:

Nope, that guy who accidentally posted his fitness log in the ladies thread during an abortion discussion.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Nope, that guy who accidentally posted his fitness log in the ladies thread during an abortion discussion.

And then kept doing it. Multiple times.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
And the db curls meaning dead babies

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

James Joyce's account spotted

Adam Vegas
Apr 14, 2013

Can someone post the Noni quote about pillow modifications? It's still one of the best things these forums have produced.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

It was only a gif
How did it end up like this

CAROL
Oct 29, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Please link this for me Avenging Mikon thank you

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

cock hero flux posted:

Even if by "gently caress up" you mean "obvious fakepost by a lovely gimmick poster" you're still wrong

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

under the spreadable beefsmas tree
i sold you and you sold beef

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Not a funny quote per se, but the GBS thread about the Chrismas market attack in Berlin was getting really awful (big surprise there), so Mega64 instituted one simple rule:

Mega64 posted:

Current event threads make my head hurt and it's a pain to moderate them because everyone is super-passionate about their dumb opinions, but obviously I don't want to simply gas the thread. Let's try this instead.

:siren: EVERY POST FROM HERE ON OUT MUST START WITH "My dear friends," OR YOU WILL BE PROBATED. :siren:

It's almost shocking how much better the thread became

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Even if by "gently caress up" you mean "obvious fakepost by a lovely gimmick poster" you're still wrong

Don't sign your post in the middle of the post

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Avenging_Mikon posted:

This put me to tears laughing when I first read ite.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Anyone have a link?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

The_end posted:

Dating an ex is like attempting to put a turd back into your rear end in a top hat.

Cling-Wrap Condom posted:

hate that feeling when you're about to get that boy back in there and then your cat startles you and you clench, severing your beautiful son in two with the deadly steel iris of your sphincter

lamey_whinehouse
Jul 5, 2007

by Smythe

Bobnumerotres posted:

when i was a kid i got a fever so high i started hallucinating slightly, i had the SNES mario all stars, was playing 2 and in the haze i discovered the warp jar for the first time and i thought i had become completely unhinged and started screaming for my mom to take me to the hospital

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Guys I have a serious question and would like a serious answer. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings here on the somethingawful.com forums. Here's the situation: I, a heterosexual male, do a really good job as an independent contractor. So good a job in fact that the female manager of the company I'm contracting for, who had previous been openly hostile to me, starts making sexual advances on me. I find out later that the manager is in fact a man with a penis who is, I don't know, pretending to be a woman for his own reasons, maybe he identifies as a woman, I don't know, it's not adequately communicated to me what his/her deal is, and it's not really important to me, as a heretosexual man. All I'm concerned about is that this person that I thought was a sexy lady actually has a dick, and I'm not attracted to men, and I'm very uncomfortable with the idea of a man being sexually attracted to me, as I'm sure a homosexual man might be uncomfortable with the idea of having sex with a woman?

Anyways my question is, why am I getting hated on for having a negative reaction to what I'm pretty sure could be argued is rape. Misrepresenting the circumstances of a sexual encounter for your benefit because you know the other party would not otherwise consent is rape, right? Anyways, if someone could explain why I'm the bad guy here, I'd appreciate it.

Alrighty then.

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive-thru.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

someone awful. posted:

[quote=" I also can't talk to my doctor about it since it's the same doctor I've had since I was a kid and he's real tight with my parents and family, and I know that if I mentioned anything to him about any struggles I have he'll mention it to my parents and that'll make it into a whole thing. And before anyone says "get a new doctor" it'll become a whole thing if I try to do that and create more problems than it'll solve, so that option's out as well."] are you sure this will happen? that's actually super loving illegal for your doctor to do (assuming you're in America but I assume other countries have patient confidentiality laws too?)

someone awful. posted:

i hosed up the quote tag

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

apropos to nothing posted:

*SA poster carefully weighing both sides of the argument* hmm my people have been subject to countless indecencies, pogroms, and victim to the most foul and debased excesses of human greed and savagery over our long and tragic history. on the other hand this video game costs way too much money and as I understand it, the creator is married to this woman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Things that happened.

I'm going to be honest, if "McDonalds Drive-Thru" is a meme, I wasn't there for it, so I'm just confused. Got a sweet custom Avatar out of that whole thing though it's a win in my book.