Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
class enemies:

1. pigs
2. pigs
3. pigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Al! posted:

heres my list of class enemies so far

1. liberals
2. feminists
3. the rich
4. "Costals" ;)

but im starting to think feminists should be number 1?

Wow you must really hate Lena Dunham!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Why do people keep posting gifs of this girl? Who the gently caress is she?

shes the frontwoman for the band "creased apricot"

nopants
May 29, 2004

loquacius posted:

This is basically what I think about it, yeah

It also allowed HRC supporters to claim to be more progressive than Sanders ones, and allows educated upper-class white women to pretend that going into corporate management or high finance is a subversive decision on their part

Trickle-down feminism.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

class enemies:

1. pigs
2. pigs
3. pigs

no no no mr ellison youre not supposed to reveal yer a secret muslim until after the election

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

shes the frontwoman for the band "creased apricot"

:confused:

But...why...politics...

Whatever, nothing matter.

Al! posted:

no no no mr ellison youre not supposed to reveal yer a secret muslim until after the election

Whoa can you imagine how poorly a black Muslim man's electability is in this country? Inconceivable that he'd run for office!

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Why do people keep posting gifs of this girl? Who the gently caress is she?

she's a very nice person in a cool band ;)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Whoa can you imagine how poorly a black Muslim man's electability is in this country? Inconceivable that he'd run for office!

thank god My President Barry O is on the case to protect us from secret communist muslim antisemites like keith ellison

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

class enemies:

1. pigs
2. pigs
3. pigs

great, more concessions to AIPAC :rolleyes:

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005
Ellison looks kind of like Robert Bettencourt from Alpha House and that's why I support him for DNC chair

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Al! posted:

my dream about secret intentions is this: kanye agrees to perform for trump at his inauguration, has a change of heart, then on stage has a fiery rant calling for protesters to "Burn DC to the ground"

nopants
May 29, 2004

And I say this as a staffer in the Barrack Hussein Obama White House.

nopants has issued a correction as of 17:19 on Dec 21, 2016

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Al! posted:

thank god My President Barry O is on the case to protect us from secret communist muslim antisemites like keith ellison

This year, I'm thankful for Obama and all that he's done for this wonderful....pfffftttt hahahahahah sorry I couldn't finish it

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Al! posted:

heres my list of class enemies so far

1. liberals
2. feminists
3. the rich
4. "Costals" ;)

but im starting to think feminists should be number 1?

Complete Enemies List:
The slavish capitalist cultists whichever groups they may belong to.
FYGM members of the various group establishments that value preserving their own power over the good of the people they represent.
Authoritarian shitheels that value loyalty over doing what is right

There is no number order, they must all be dealt with.

Edit: What I'm saying is your list of class enemies is pretty weak because class enemies are the people who oppose class justice (and other types of justice) regardless of the groups to which they belong

GlyphGryph has issued a correction as of 17:28 on Dec 21, 2016

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
well, it turns out Ellison has already confirmed my worst fears about him by selling out a progressive candidate and the Sanders movement in general for the sake of backing an establishment figure

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Main Paineframe posted:

well, it turns out Ellison has already confirmed my worst fears about him by selling out a progressive candidate and the Sanders movement in general for the sake of backing an establishment figure

You talking about the Florida guy?

Really want to know what the hell is up with that.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Good to know that David Brock will just be slinking back in to the ooze he came fr...

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/811607814254854145

God drat it.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Thoguh posted:

Good to know that David Brock will just be slinking back in to the ooze he came fr...

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/811607814254854145

God drat it.

There's nothing we can do to stop their corrupt money and influence, is there? The Dems are hosed and so is the rest of the world.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

GlyphGryph posted:

which is the most important feature of feminism to which all others must bow.

ugh :chloe:

you see, you keep ascribing it to older models of capitalism before it went full blown reagan, where the feminist wave of the 70s attributed to actually making decent wages and you know, men were incredibly lovely and condescending back then. Nowadays third way feminism is being garbled by corporate capitalism to keep us sedate and not focus on the real issues for less pay. It's gotten hijacked and washed over with pendantry and echo chambers. Sound familiar?

Some men (not all, calm down don't project please) can still be just as lovely and condescending nowadays, god knows I put up with enough harassment as it is, but it does not seem as bad (what would I know, I didn't live in the 60s-80s) today because uhh HR and workplace ethics have at least progressed where there is at least some say in the process, it's just the pay that makes it not worth the hassle sometimes. Retail sucked for this reason.

But I'm sure you want to burn it down because it's just still capitalism that all feminists want people to subjugate to or whatever the gently caress you're gabbing on about because your claim is that second wave feminists sold out which is just laughable as a perceived narrative you want to sweep with a broad brush. It's some crazy 0% to 100%, black or white, either and or situation you keep doing from time to time.

its like watching someone try to jam an old circle block into a brand new square hole to prove something, its hosed :chloe:, mostly on the behalf that you're not really going to listen to it because you already have the idea and your cup is full with the "knowledge" that you perceived to be containing. Which is why we have that smugness going on :smugbert:

Yea, it's the feminists, they're the ones who do the capitalist pigdogs their bidding and are the shadowy hand of the corporate arm. WAKE UP!!! :byodood:

Its certainly not bits and pieces, amalgams taken as a result of information being wedged into a big wad of indiscernible chewed up gum due to globalism because we have so many loving ideas racing into our goddamn eyeballs from the internet in the most lamest way possible, from tumblr to facebook, to forums like these that we can't tell rear end up end and recognize the information overload that we can just literally take bits and pieces of what we want to mold. Cherry picked to consume our own perceived narrative.

This is again why IdPol loving sucks :smugjones:

Nice Meltdown

M'am this is a Wendy's.

Yes, give me the frosty please~

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Lastgirl posted:

you see, you keep ascribing it to older models of capitalism before it went full blown reagan, where the feminist wave of the 70s attributed to actually making decent wages and you know, men were incredibly lovely and condescending back then. Nowadays third way feminism is being garbled by corporate capitalism to keep us sedate and not focus on the real issues for less pay. It's gotten hijacked and washed over with pendantry and echo chambers. Sound familiar?

Some men (not all, calm down don't project please) can still be just as lovely and condescending nowadays, god knows I put up with enough harassment as it is, but it does not seem as bad (what would I know, I didn't live in the 60s-80s) today because uhh HR and workplace ethics have at least progressed where there is at least some say in the process, it's just the pay that makes it not worth the hassle sometimes. Retail sucked for this reason.

But I'm sure you want to burn it down because it's just still capitalism that all feminists want people to subjugate to or whatever the gently caress you're gabbing on about because your claim is that second wave feminists sold out which is just laughable as a perceived narrative you want to sweep with a broad brush. It's some crazy 0% to 100%, black or white, either and or situation you keep doing from time to time.

its like watching someone try to jam an old circle block into a brand new square hole to prove something, its hosed :chloe:, mostly on the behalf that you're not really going to listen to it because you already have the idea and your cup is full with the "knowledge" that you perceived to be containing. Which is why we have that smugness going on :smugbert:

Yea, it's the feminists, they're the ones who do the capitalist pigdogs their bidding and are the shadowy hand of the corporate arm. WAKE UP!!! :byodood:

Its certainly not bits and pieces, amalgams taken as a result of information being wedged into a big wad of indiscernible chewed up gum due to globalism because we have so many loving ideas racing into our goddamn eyeballs from the internet in the most lamest way possible, from tumblr to facebook, to forums like these that we can't tell rear end up end and recognize the information overload that we can just literally take bits and pieces of what we want to mold. Cherry picked to consume our own perceived narrative.

Nice Meltdown

M'am this is a Wendy's.

quoting w.o reading

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

are we seriously going full /pol/ and railing against feminists

thats not very left

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Lastgirl posted:

Nice Meltdown

M'am this is a Wendy's.

Are you that girl in the band in all the gifs you post? Is that you?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

:goleft:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pollyanna posted:

thats not very left

cuck

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
New plan: use new medical sorcery to keep Bernie alive for the next decade, run him in 2020.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

Nice Meltdown

M'am this is a Wendy's.

:same:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SunAndSpring posted:

New plan: use new medical sorcery to keep Bernie alive for the next decade, run him in 2020.

i wouldnt wish living through the trump administration on my worst enemy

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Pollyanna posted:

thats not very left

Against "Lena" feminism? Yes, it should be purged. Marxism feminism? Absolutely not, that poo poo is here to stay.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

this loving thread

nopants
May 29, 2004

There's nothing we can do to stop their corrupt money and influence, is there? The Dems are hosed and so is the rest of the world.

Get people in charge that have a remarkable history of not being corrupted by money and influence.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

bump_fn posted:

quoting w.o reading

poo poo i didnt even read half of what i vomited, just wanted to join the club here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

good rant. imo the worst part of idpol is the way it allows people to frame their own idpol as the neutral, rational position rather than throwing it all out entirely

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SunAndSpring posted:

nanomachines

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

feminism is bad XDDD cuck! lena dunham!!!

gulags were meant for loving democrats

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GlyphGryph posted:

Edit: What I'm saying is your list of class enemies is pretty weak because class enemies are the people who oppose class justice (and other types of justice) regardless of the groups to which they belong

oh, word!?!?!?!?!?!

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
nuance doesnt exist

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
https://twitter.com/ArtDifficulty/status/811565354120019968

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

this I like

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Pollyanna posted:

thats not very left

leftists are loving crazy

you see

if you go more left, the other left is perceived as right and thats why we have the feminist bashing

its okay to bash third way feminism as a whole because of a few lovely people like Dunham who stand up on a soapbox and thats all people want to pay attention to in order to prove something because suddenly the vocal one is the flagship leader and everyone has to automatically agree apparently, it's just so much easier to frame your narrative this way because information is a giant wad of chewed gum that people just pull out their own flavor (of information) to chew on.

Here im getting that 3W feminism is a capitalist cabal that subjugates women with women and i have no idea what the end game is here, but it desperately has to be proven so that "i told you so, capitalism is the root of it all!" :psyduck:

No, it's just one stupid spoiled rich brat who got bored. Foh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

its capitalism shilling feminism as a idea for bored suburban women with frustrated ambitions to feel better about themselves without actually doing anything about it

Yeah but saying "corporate feminism" won't give you the cathartic high you feel when you say white feminism and watch the look of existential guilt wash over Becky the ally's face as she gazes down at her navel in shame. Shame, Becky! Shame!

• Locked thread