Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Home states don't vote for their natives anymore, and being smug that the Democrats won New York... isn't great.

Especially when we lost loving PA.

Vertical Lime posted:

good morning thread

trump what do you have to say about this

https://twitter.com/omgAdamSaleh/status/811531782982078464
This is so disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

theflyingexecutive posted:

Zeeland Community Hospital: 34 min wait time for broken bone, half the state and natl avg

Do you want MRSA? Because that's how you get MRSA!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

Nyexit now! (you can even keep anything north of, say, Westchester)

NY dems can't even win the Senate here, what a joke.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Vertical Lime posted:

https://twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/811603607812390912

they're all daring california to secede or something

i bet matt drudge wore a fedora with a lil Press card tucked into it since middle school...and still puts in on when doing some deep Clinton muckracking

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Did Trump get any cool people for his inauguration to sing and such?

christopher cross is gonna do sailing like 5 times and bannon found some metal band thats gonna play, somethin rahowa or whatever?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I'm going to sing at the inauguration. Trump says he isn't going to pay me but I can sell my CDs at a table there.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Did Trump get any cool people for his inauguration to sing and such?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7OtusXPnAc

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

I always imagined we could easily gently caress up Europa by not properly sterilizing a probe we send there, allowing for some particularly hardy strain of microbial to gently caress the moon.

But lol that'll never happen now because much to Newt's chagrin, Donnie doesn't believe in science.

honestly if some earth microbe can survive on Europa, more power to that little guy

go be the alien invader we never got to be

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Serf posted:

honestly if some earth microbe can survive on Europa, more power to that little guy

They can survive open exposure to space itself. Obviously it's unknown if they can survive alien worlds but the risk is there, and any probe in a hypothetical scenario where our nation/society/species had a future would have to go through some kind of extreme sterilization (like Donnie's extreme vetting).

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Obama's latest bold venture to save America from being a puppet of the Russians: the silent treatment

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

Maybe we'll get lucky and be invaded by aliens who force us to become a utopia.

Sadly, we'll probably piss them off, and they'll just destroy all our infrastructure leaving us to rot in a new dark age.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Nichael posted:

Home states don't vote for their natives anymore, and being smug that the Democrats won New York... isn't great.

This is so disgusting.

PA was always considered a risk, and only idiots thought it was in the Dem's hands forever, same theory applied to Michigan. Some people said the Dems would never, ever under any circumstances lose those two states.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Mariana Horchata posted:

i bet matt drudge wore a fedora with a lil Press card tucked into it since middle school...and still puts in on when doing some deep Clinton muckracking

is that what he calls hiring rentboys?

Serf
May 5, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

Maybe we'll get lucky and be invaded by aliens who force us to become a utopia.

Sadly, we'll probably piss them off, and they'll just destroy all our infrastructure leaving us to rot in a new dark age.

because this is the darkest timeline, the Russo-American Alliance would discover the aliens' secret weakness and defeat them, bringing the entire world under their control in the process

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Nichael posted:

Yeah, but it's not like "we won CA and NY" came up out of nowhere. Ya'll are perfectly justified in laughing in Drudges and Trump's faces over the idea that CA and NY don't count.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Yeah, but it's not like "we won CA and NY" came up out of nowhere. Ya'll are perfectly justified in laughing in Drudges and Trump's faces over the idea that CA and NY don't count.

Trump won the presidency, nobody cares what states he didn't win, because he's president by conquest. This will be the longest four years of our lives.

Bush was cake.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

PA was always considered a risk, and only idiots thought it was in the Dem's hands forever, same theory applied to Michigan. Some people said the Dems would never, ever under any circumstances lose those two states.
I know, and I was probably one of those idiots. It just particularly hurt for me because I volunteered in PA, and live just five minutes from it. It basically felt like Donald came to my home and poo poo in my sink.

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Sure, but I liked my joke more :shrug:

it can't be said enough, gently caress twitter

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Nonsense posted:

Trump won the presidency, nobody cares what states he didn't win

I can think of one person who probably cares very bigly about not winning NY

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Nonsense posted:

Trump won the presidency, nobody cares what states he didn't win, because he's president by conquest. This will be the longest four years of our lives.

Bush was cake.

:unsmigghh:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Tyachmr

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nonsense posted:

Bush was cake.

you're not wrong that he's gonna gently caress everyone regardless, but he absolutely does care about the ones he didn't win, that's why his victory tour is only in states he won. Trump being a thin skinned baby man is gonna be at least the most hilarious context for an American collapse possible.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Serf posted:

because this is the darkest timeline, the Russo-American Alliance would discover the aliens' secret weakness and defeat them, bringing the entire world under their control in the process

Which earth has the good timeline where Bernie won?

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Tatum Girlparts posted:

you're not wrong that he's gonna gently caress everyone regardless, but he absolutely does care about the ones he didn't win, that's why his victory tour is only in states he won. Trump being a thin skinned baby man is gonna be at least the most hilarious context for an American collapse possible.

It's like I said, they didn't come up out of nowhere with libs going neener neener we won CA and NY. loving Drudge was so desperate to assuage their godheads fragile ego they started posting fanfiction to make a contest he already won look better. That's like DefCare 2. Report to your CareShelters and put your head between your cares. Yeah no one without a brain injury should put a lot of stock in it, but feel free to laugh about the most sensitive people in the universe crying about it. That's good poo poo.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Trvmp Cheeki Breeki

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Iron Crowned posted:

That earth exists in no timelines. It's Trump the whole way down. A tesseract of being punched in the balls forever.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I think his inauguration will be fun if the opposition there gets rowdy enough to warrant news coverage, because those cameras are going to do their best to ignore them.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Iron Crowned posted:

In the Bernie timeline, the aliens invade Earth (for some reason, maybe they're dicks) and we get owned like the Taino meeting Christopher Columbus lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
found this in another thread, watch it it's good and helped salve my brain after the trumpentweets this AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv6tun14Oug

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
amusingly the "never use healthcare for anything but lethal illnesses" is basically what causes the health care death spiral and the total implosion of the industry

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
So I guess if you want to blow up the hospital insurance model GOP that's an excellent suggestion :thinkingface-emoji:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Party Boat posted:

trump doctor (what's the origin of the sex cake?) being an honest to god arrested development character is one of my favourite parts of this election

"very famous doctor" in Italian
nude doorstop
scotch tape lifehack
He gives the Literal Doctor and Dr. Spaceman a run for their money as funniest TV show doctor. Mitch Hurwitz and Tina Fey should feel embarrassed that they could never come up with Dr. Sex Cake.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
So HuffPo got hold of a bunch of 2012 letters from Trump where he goes on an increasingly unhinged rant at the First Minister of Scotland about wind power turbines, and tries to get the UK Defence Ministry to ban them, it's pretty great and cool
WINDMILL VERY BAD. TRUMP HATE HIDEOUS WINDMILL.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
to be clear I'm using a non-standard definition of 'good'

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Donald Quixote

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Nichael posted:

This is so disgusting.

https://twitter.com/DavidLeeOrr/status/811596820627472384

i agree, clickbaiting idiots to drum up youtube hits is too easy

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

tyatsmr

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
When you get a visa to visit Russia they phonetically translate your name to Cyrillic and I don't remember what mine was but it was fun to ask Russians to pronounce what was written

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

no its like, poo poo tier writing about mormons and robots and space communists grown in vats

they said your fanfic not Dune.

• Locked thread