Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Hulkbuster? More like HulkDumpster

This. Because he's trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Is fart simpson that guy playing hulkbuster in WBI?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

C. Everett Koop posted:

hulkbuster more like hulkBUSTA cause he a fool

HulkBustaRhymes

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I've got 3500 crystals just waiting for a costume sale :( Want Elsa and BW at a minimum, probably HB too (I play with who I like, not who is good)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I like Hulkbuster, he's got a pretty cool 6* attack, but one time I cleared stage 20 with T1 Carnage so imo he's better.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HULKBUSTER MORE LIKE

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

WAPOW

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Unseen Predator

- Black Panther accumulates True damage dealt to enemies, to boost his All Attack and Critical Rate

I have a feeling this is gonna be sick as heck. Need more specific stats though. Gotta see those num nums.

Please Pumaman, I need you to be good. I saw it in a vision once, while I was in the tub.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Stunt Rock posted:

Between this and saying Carnage can't clear SL I am not sure the problem is with Carnage.

I finally cleared a Destroyer boss stage with him but it took me about 30 attempts

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

fart simpson posted:

I finally cleared a Destroyer boss stage with him but it took me about 30 attempts

gitgud

Fneeb
Feb 13, 2012
I'll always have a soft spot for Veronica, fond memories of using it with a web immune obelisk to gently caress up the spiders when I first started doing Timeline. I realise it's probably a dumb opinion (gotta sell new characters after all) but I think it kinda sucks that most of the Avengers have been left behind in terms of power. Thor got a little boost recently and i'm sure Hulk will get something for Ragnarok but in a world with Strange, Sharon, Carnage, Odin and the BO is there ever any hope for Tony, Steve or Bucky? Costume power creep come Infinity War I guess..

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm actually the best at this game

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I got a new phone and wow this game is different when there's not hiccups every time a bunch of powers go off.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Combat Tier List

SS Class: Wawa, Hopdoddy, La Barbecue
S Class: Carnage, Moon Knight, Iron Fist
A Class: Hogun's Heroes
Poop Class: 7-11

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

hail zarathos

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Erdricks posted:

Combat Tier List

I'm not gonna pretend it's high cuisine like Wawa but the Big Bite for 1.99 with fixin's of your choice piled high deserves a certain amount of respect for what it is goddammit.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Erdricks posted:

Combat Tier List

On a road trip with ~my girlfriend~ we stopped at a Wawa and she didn't understand why I ordered a side of meatballs in a cup

Should I dump her and make ICR my new lad or lady

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

All the new T2 poo poo is live. Go get lit.

Some redditor post:

quote:

BP and HB take the cake of this update. HB's Barrage Strike now does more damage than Midnight Sky.

ICR fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Dec 21, 2016

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Should I blow this T2 ticket on 420 HB?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

fart simpson posted:

Should I blow this T2 ticket on 420 HB?

Is this you? If so, yes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxgWHzMvXOY

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

So apparently Miles Morales' T2 damage boost is applied twice in WBI. Lol.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Christmas event stuff

http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=638656

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

:ducksiren: There's a mega T2 in the Winter Token Store :ducksiren:

It costs 50% more tokens than the regular T2 so may require moderate whaling?

Edit: forget it, Some Guy On Reddit says the mega T2 needs $600 of whaling, :wtchris:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

$600...I mean all of our jobs pay out a Christmas bonus right? RIGHT???

Yeah just get the plain T2 ticket. I think we all know that mega caters to the beluga whale and not the popcorn shrimps that we are.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

New and returning players, this is your chance to enjoy how gracious Netmarbu is.

Keke lives in our hearts forever with free swag.

Real talk, this is the time to be very active for free poo poo that will help a lot.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

More poo poo. A special assemble box!!! Send your assemble points daily!

quote:

The festive period is here! And to truely get into the spirit, we are sending you gifts every 6 hours between 12/23 15:00 (UTC+0) and 12/26 14:59 (UTC+0). Will your gifts be socks? Will there be a car? Who knows, but what we do know is that if you don't collect your gifts within 6 hours, the Grinch will take them away from you! So make sure to log in and collect them whilst you still can!

Christmas Day will also give 3 extra boxes.

Winter Festival Gift Box

Every 6 Hours a Winter Festival Chest will be sent to your inbox. Make sure to claim them before they expire!

Period:
12/23 15:00 ~ 12/26 14:59 (UTC+0)
12/23 07:00AM ~ 12/26 06:59 (PST)

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I'm hopin' I get tix. Please, Keke, I've been good this year!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I swear to God and Santa, I better not get a lump of coal from you, Keke.

I'm ready to log in and get the gifts I so rightfully deserve. Then I'm gonna post that it isn't enough on Netmarbu forums and call them ninnies.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

That chaos norn package for 1500 crystals doesnt seem like a bad deal for people that want a bunch of rainbow norns

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
I have 2 T2 tickets but only want to spend 1 on FosThor or Angela. Who should it be?

Also I'm glad the mega tickets are back, I don't know how much longer until we get another gated character but whaling for the Black Friday one and dropping it on Enchantress was a big payoff.

edit: gently caress me I just realized they're both loving worthless in Shadowlands because they still need a partner to get through universal relays. God, that Thor/Ghost Rider is just a loving bitch of a combo given the selection of Universal heroes.

PaybackJack fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Dec 21, 2016

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

PaybackJack posted:

I have 2 T2 tickets but only want to spend 1 on FosThor or Angela. Who should it be?

Also I'm glad the mega tickets are back, I don't know how much longer until we get another gated character but whaling for the Black Friday one and dropping it on Enchantress was a big payoff.

edit: gently caress me I just realized they're both loving worthless in Shadowlands because they still need a partner to get through universal relays. God, that Thor/Ghost Rider is just a loving bitch of a combo given the selection of Universal heroes.

Universal characters can be used on any stage though

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Ramadu posted:

Universal characters can be used on any stage though

Well, I could probably getting a few floors deeper in SL that being the case. I just assumed that they would deal 1 damage like other units that didn't match the restriction for the battle.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS

PaybackJack posted:

Well, I could probably getting a few floors deeper in SL that being the case. I just assumed that they would deal 1 damage like other units that didn't match the restriction for the battle.

Their damage is reduced but to 75% instead.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Huh, did they change Jane's auto-play AI? I don't remember he using her 2 skill this much before. Anyway she's still slower than Dr. Strange for stage clearing.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
bought three mistletoe boxes for shits and giggles:

100 DD
100 DD
50 Clear Tickets

Probably not worth the opportunity cost of 25 energy based on that totally unscientific sample.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
Worth it for the chance of clear tickets imo

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Out of 4 boxes I got 300 DD, 4* obo, 50 lv5 xp chips, and like 20 energy.

YMMV but seems worth it to me?

I'm also tempted to ticket BP so maybe I just have poor impulse control

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Yeah I got a 4* obo too and some clears which I think is worth it -- my main ticket drain is co op which doesn't use energy anyway.

Currently I'm mega jammed up for GUKs again. I have like 8 people I want to get past lvl 5 gear.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Angela is pretty beast now. The dodge plus crit rate is a killer combo. She doesn't have long term survivability, but if your match is going longer than a minute with her something is wrong.

Mr Hootington fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Dec 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Apparently she does do a lot of damage but her survivability is still an issue.

EDIT: I don't know if it's a bug with WBI but when I used Hulkbuster he had both of his passives, on seperate cooldowns.

RatHat fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Dec 21, 2016

• Locked thread