Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

devtesla posted:

lol what? ladies night is about drawing in women so you can then draw in even more men.

coincidentally, if the gender gap happy hour draws in women to draw in even more men they'll be paying full price for their drinks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
i want to put my genderfluid into your gender gap

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

devtesla posted:

All well drinks, beers, & a *speciality* feminist cocktail are 34% off (78 cents on the dollar) for ladies! Dudes - deal w your full price bevies #srynotsry.
78 cents on the dollar isn't 34% off. :confused:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Beer should be free for men, and the women should be paying everytin!!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
That's the kind of "feminism" that isn't really feminism because there's no goal to it. It's not a movement, or an action, or have any political trajectory whatsoever.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There is a goal: selling $35 underwear

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.
Honestly, I'm just offended at the use of the word "bevies"

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

devtesla posted:

lol what? ladies night is about drawing in women so you can then draw in even more men.
the only difference between these two concepts is marketing

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

get that OUT of my face posted:

the only difference between these two concepts is marketing

I mean, in the sense that ladies' night is marketed to men more than to women, and whatever bullshit word salad that was was marketed to women, yea. That's a fairly decent difference though.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I mean, in the sense that ladies' night is marketed to men more than to women, and whatever bullshit word salad that was was marketed to women, yea. That's a fairly decent difference though.
yeah true. either way, gently caress marketing forever

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Laphroaig posted:

Ladies' night is predatory and bad, but gender gap drink night is good because feminism

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

get that OUT of my face posted:

yeah true. either way, gently caress marketing forever

harsh, but fair.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Dreddout posted:

Honestly, I'm just offended at the use of the word "bevies"

What about slurpin' up some alch?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

What's manspreading

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Business Gorillas posted:

What's manspreading

when men don't cross their legs on public transportation

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

What's manspreading

It's when I unzip my pants and remove my overly cramped massive genitalia on public transit as is most comfortable.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Ride BART sometimes, basically guaranteed to see a dick.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

What's manspreading

Goatse.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

It's when I unzip my pants and remove my overly cramped massive genitalia on public transit as is most comfortable.

i haven't received a serious answer yet but we all know this is the most ridiculous

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bip Roberts posted:

Ride BART sometimes, basically guaranteed to see a dick.

or a homeless man making GBS threads

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway

i haven't received a serious answer yet but we all know this is the most ridiculous

no

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

when men don't cross their legs on public transportation

is serious, it's the complaint that men sit with their legs wide apart and take up a lot of room on public transport

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Hemingway To Go! posted:

is serious, it's the complaint that men sit with their legs wide apart and take up a lot of room on public transport

:cripes:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

ChesterJT posted:

What about slurpin' up some alch?

Oh, I'm totally up 🔝 for slurpin' 👅 alch 🍸 with my bad bad bitches! 👯👱👸 💯💯💯

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

this is an actual irl poster that the MTA put on subways in NYC

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
a chinese grandma in a north face midlayer with a folding wheeled cart is 100x more seat-hoggy than any pretending-to-not-notice-you white bro

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Or the girl on twitter complaining about manspreading while her purse takes up 2 seats.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

men figured out if you take up more space you wont get homeless, retards, or homeless retards sitting next to you

its like when you intentionally parallel park super lovely to give yourself lots of room. that isn't illegal and neither is manspreading and tbqh public transit should be happy im not actively jerking off while i ride

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Meyers-Briggs Testicle posted:

intentionally parallel park super lovely to give yourself lots of room

How does that work? Go up on the sidewalk? Stick out into the lane?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

im just thinking about the amount of economic and social security you need to have for "how people sit on trains" to even be on your hierarchy of needs pyramid

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

im just thinking about the amount of economic and social security you need to have for "how people sit on trains" to even be on your hierarchy of needs pyramid

it's a weird thing in general. the women I know who get annoyed by it get annoyed from the perspective of "if I sat like that I'd be called a slut, likely to my face."

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

the simple female mind is incapable of understanding external genitalia

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

let me hang some brain, females :biotruths:

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

manspreading is :biotruths: combined with the fact that your average person is kind of a selfish dick if given the opportunity to passive aggresively express that, doubly so on the godforsaken subway

there, i mansplained it for you

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

manspreading is :biotruths: combined with the fact that your average person is kind of a selfish dick if given the opportunity to passive aggresively express that, doubly so on the godforsaken subway

there, i mansplained it for you

I only do it because no one will actually call me out on it and will instead bitch about it on facebook

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
mansplaining is just when a man is correct about something

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Why don't people just ask them to move their legs or just straight up sit down? Only a dingleberry would stretch out there legs while somebody's booty descends onto the seat.

CrumFUNist!
Nov 27, 2005

I'm pretty sure this was from Conan like 10-15 years ago. Too bad NBC owns that skit and he can't do it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

CrumFUNist! posted:

I'm pretty sure this was from Conan like 10-15 years ago. Too bad NBC owns that skit and he can't do it anymore.

it is and it is