Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Permission to enter your Temple, m'lady?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I'm the misspelling of Jojo so as not to out myself as a big ol' anime lover

Warm und Fuzzy
Jun 20, 2006

Your husband is definitely hiding something from you. When he says he's working late, follow him to make sure he's not attending college.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Kill him

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Get a massive strap on and when he says no tell him he's being patriarchal and homophobic by denying you. Then rail him until you find a new and saner husband.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Roundabout goon- it's still a good song and the rest of the Fragile is great, just ignore the memes and dream on to the heart of the sunrise :shobon:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Confessor, reading about your husband caused eye rape. I did not consent to reading about your story. Yes I could have looked away but because you didn't have a wall of extremely specific trigger warnings, you have assaulted me.

I am literally shaking. I have no words.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
to the second confessor, you ever heard of the term 'damaged goods'?

Good luck on your next marriage.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sjs00 posted:

So today my workplace threw us a 'christmas party' that involved going to the pub down the street and buying us lunch before returning us to the bullshit work that they pay me minimum wage to get up at 7:30 AM to do. All of my coworkers are 45+ and a stunning racial mix of asian black and white. Of course the oldest black woman who is pushing 50 talks about her 30+ family of children, and grandchildren which pisses me right off because drat lady close your legs. She is also constantly running her arm down my back whenever she walks by that I had to complain to the boss lady about it who just laughed it off. I'm seriously going to ask her what her favorite way to smoke crack is tomorrow!1! Really, this woman is like an old vacuum cleaner that has sucked up one too many shards of glass but instead of glass its black penises; her laugh, the one that females execute to let a potential mate know that they are willing to copulate ( you know the one ) sounds like a ragged crack smoker's wheeze combined with the sound of vocal cords clogged with long pubic hairs and literal chunks of penis. I'm also not even old enough to get into a pub!!!

Nice meltdown

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I'd like the "enter my temple" one to be fake but my best friend did the exact same thing. Went from "I'd consider myself a feminist, I guess." to "I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight. I saw a scene in a show where a person kissed their romantic partner without verbal consent and it really brought up negative feelings for me. It's disgusting how society condones rape culture and how the victim just accepted the assault as okay."

That actually happened, by the way.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

bradzilla posted:

Nice meltdown

I listen to Tupac I can meltdown about black women upon command

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I'd like the "enter my temple" one to be fake but my best friend did the exact same thing. Went from "I'd consider myself a feminist, I guess." to "I'm having a hard time sleeping tonight. I saw a scene in a show where a person kissed their romantic partner without verbal consent and it really brought up negative feelings for me. It's disgusting how society condones rape culture and how the victim just accepted the assault as okay."

That actually happened, by the way.

It apparently happened to Shmorky too

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

loquacius posted:

It apparently happened to Shmorky too

Lowtax had a good summary about that on Twitter. I wish I saved it. Schmorky got arrested and scream-cried at Lowtax to post their bail.

Edit: Or something like that. I'm too hungry to remember.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Red underwear, green underwear, it's all the same color in the dark!

Also smdh at wearing underwear to bed

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

This poo poo is why trump got elected

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

LethalGeek posted:

This is literally true I think

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Just give your partner a safe word then do whatever ya like?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Just give your partner a safe word then do whatever ya like?

I think this would also be rape because it puts the burden of stopping things on them, and obviously they won't always be able to find the will to squeak out their safeword if they're terrified for their life because their spouse and life partner is hugging or kissing them

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My facebook feed lately is full of two things- woke af memes about how you shouldn't hug 5 year olds because it reinforces rape culture, and pictures of women in bikinis holding unusually large fish.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
SJW wife, advise your husband to stop being such a loving pussy and man the gently caress up because you can't live with his new bitch self. He will obviously react poorly to this. Don't back down. Either he will evaluate his actions are realize he's gone too far, and hopefully tell you why he went over the edge and ask you for help, or he will just continue being an idiot. In the latter case, consider finding a man that is not emotionally damaged.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

loquacius posted:

I think this would also be rape because it puts the burden of stopping things on them, and obviously they won't always be able to find the will to squeak out their safeword if they're terrified for their life because their spouse and life partner is hugging or kissing them

Wanting something from another person is rape. Rape culture permeates us so deeply that we don't even realize when we're raping or being raped

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Roundabout goon- it's still a good song and the rest of the Fragile is great, just ignore the memes and dream on to the heart of the sunrise :shobon:

HAM ON THE BONE
Aug 22, 2009

Pillbug
SJW wife, you need to get your husband into couples therapy fuckin yesterday. Considering he refuses to talk to you about it, I would say this is a situation where I would make it an ultimatum for continuing the marriage. Whatever happens, please keep us updated.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

I agree that sjw wife needs to get therapy and invite husband to join I'd not keep going and work towards ending the relationship. This guy seems like he's being a feminist/sjw for himself and to be all high and mighty and feel good abut himself. Cranberry, van, etc etc, all is insane and not normal. Now if you were like "look at those cranberries their life is so easy and they probably think we are gardeners" that's one thing. If you are saying "hey pass the cranberry sauce" and he doesn't like it gently caress it and walk away.

I was married to someone who kept on going deeper and deeper into crazy poo poo, one day I had enough and now I'm in the process of divorce.. I couldn't live with their beliefs and walking around on eggshell all day because I may say something that was stupid or against their beliefs.

Agentdark
Dec 30, 2007
Mom says I'm the best painter she's ever seen. Jealous much? :hehe:

LethalGeek posted:

Yeah, pretty sure this is true. Used to be pretty liberal, but the more I hear about this poo poo the more I am starting to think Trump has some pretty okay ideas.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Arkanomen posted:

Get a massive strap on and when he says no tell him he's being patriarchal and homophobic by denying you. Then rail him until you find a new and saner husband.

do this instead of therapy

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

colour coded consent confessor is great bc if it's real (which it isn't) you're a pathetic doormat with no self respect for letting poo poo get to this point and if it's fake (which it is) you actually spent time concocting that poo poo, look at you, just look at yourself

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Agentdark posted:

Yeah, pretty sure this is true. Used to be pretty liberal, but the more I hear about this poo poo the more I am starting to think Trump has some pretty okay ideas.

Same, sure it sucks that a white supremacist and a fanatical homophobe got elected, but how else are we supposed to spite these git durn therapy-needin' SJWs?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Danaru posted:

Same, sure it sucks that a white supremacist and a fanatical homophobe got elected, but how else are we supposed to spite these git durn therapy-needin' SJWs?
stdh carefully crafted to bait insecure weirdos with woman problems into getting worked up over nothing is actually very important and necessary, for logic reasons you see

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

drat I was all proud of saying I could say my wife was the last person I slept with, but the neighbor lady came over.

Days since relations with other than wife: 0

Halp goons.

you know you don't have to sleep with someone because they knocked on your door right

quote:

My fiancee can destroy me at thumb wrestling. My hands dwarf hers, and I can crush walnuts with them (thanks, Captains of Crush), yet she consistently owns the gently caress out of me. It's baffling. But anyway I love the absolute poo poo out of her and our life is really great. We like the same things, gently caress a lot, and make great money. poo poo's pretty dope, all said.

Sorry if that's not much of a confession, but not everyone is a weird creep who sniffs strangers panties or intentionally ruins kids' Xmases.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

loquacius posted:

quote:

drat I was all proud of saying I could say my wife was the last person I slept with, but the neighbor lady came over.

Days since relations with other than wife: 0

Halp goons.

So we can all agree this guy is single and writing these one handed, right?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

loquacius posted:

you know you don't have to sleep with someone because they knocked on your door right

it's weird that you routinely thumbwrestle your fiance

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Danaru posted:

So we can all agree this guy is single and writing these one handed, right?

i feel like if he was writing these one handed they wouldn't all just be "i had sex again"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

cock hero flux posted:

it's weird that you routinely thumbwrestle your fiance

I thumbwrestle my wife sometimes and I usually win but it's not as easy as relative hand size and number of hours spent on video games might make you think

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

cock hero flux posted:

i feel like if he was writing these one handed they wouldn't all just be "i had sex again"

Some of us just need a minute

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
I google imaged Syrian cuisine and my tongue got a boner

wrong thread....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I am in a happy marriage and do the sex to my wife daily. This needs to be an anonymous confession

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

tardwrangler posted:

I google imaged Syrian cuisine and my tongue got a boner

wrong thread....

that does look really good tbh

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
All right, Syrians get to bomb/shoot/behead ONE (1) European for each feast similar to this they cook for me and deliver to my door. I'm willing to make similar deals with other nationalities, PM me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
So what's the address of the homeless shelter you're staying at...?