Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Baloogan posted:

the democrats nominated someone possessed by satan to run for president

nah

e:d balls could overpower the devil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

it's very hard for a woman to be flat chested and the head of a department

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

redneck nazgul posted:

sure it is:

democrats: hey, we'll meet you halfway on this

gop: we will kick you in the balls and take everything

democrats: ow my balls sorry everybody else

yeah that's not what a negotiation is

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the smartest thing the GOP ever did was convince people they didnt exist

What we need are people on the left to make people realize how the Republicans are the devil. We need that kind of white hot hatred that Republicans use for evil.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

imagine if trump wasnt bad
just poo poo man wow thatd be fuckin crazy

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

can't wait until nc is bankrupt from all of this and they still refuse to repeal it

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

satan at least has charisma and can make deals

a better analogy would be the democrats nominated someone possessed by the integrity of nixon, the campaign skill of dukakis, and the likability of spending a holiday evening snowed in with your mother-in-law with no booze

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

imagine if trump wasnt bad
just poo poo man wow thatd be fuckin crazy

turdfuzz this is the wackiest poo poo you've ever said

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

"aesthetics, looks, they're very important to me"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

redneck nazgul posted:

satan at least has charisma and can make deals

a better analogy would be the democrats nominated someone possessed by the integrity of nixon, the campaign skill of dukakis, and the likability of spending a holiday evening snowed in with your mother-in-law with no booze

yeah for real if anyone it's gonna be a shitstirrer like trump that tricks all the evangelicals into loving him because god's a loving troll.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Covok posted:

What we need are people on the left to make people realize how the Republicans are the devil. We need that kind of white hot hatred that Republicans use for evil.

idk i think having someone more timid than a mouse who runs when anyone mentions the word republicans is really the way to go

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Covok posted:

whenever this happens democrats turn on their spotlight of John Stewart making a funny face so the tone police can come out and lecture all of us on civility

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

hey man, leave Satan out of this

the infernal Lord of Darkness had nothing to do with this :mad:

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Guy DeBorgore posted:

yeah that's not what a negotiation is

look if you want to dig up an example where the democrats offer something and get a compromise out of the gop that isn't "the gop gets to do everything it wants and stay up extra late and also have all the cookies and also its the democrats' fault for all the bad poo poo that's going to happen", i'll concede that the democrats are currently not negotiating with the gop

in the meantime, lol democrats getting kicked in the balls again, when will they learn

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

lol don't eat from that tree guys, pinky promise hey here's a sweet talking snake have fun hanging out.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Covok posted:

way ahead of you, but this is C-SPAM, so gently caress if I'm gonna arzy out into a frothing ball of Leninism

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Business Gorillas posted:

whenever this happens democrats turn on their spotlight of John Stewart making a funny face so the tone police can come out and lecture all of us on civility

We need to throw out that civility poo poo. That weakness is a poison to progress. We need that classic rebel spirit. We need to kill trepidation and replace it with rage and hatred.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Covok posted:

We need to throw out that civility poo poo. That weakness is a poison to progress. We need that classic rebel spirit. We need to kill trepidation and replace it with rage and hatred.

*begins frantically blowing whistle that sounds like THIS IS YOUR MOMENT OF ZEN*

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

why yall hatin on jon stewart
is it cuz u hate jews?????

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
eww my god im only 1 episode into season 2 of man in the high castle and i already hate the female protag a lot more than from the first season. also eww all the idealic leave it to beaver american lifestyle masturbation under fascism. i have no doubt the trumpenstaffel watch this and get giant boners.

starting to hate this show more and more.

also lets not leave out the group of black men who would do anything for money and get themselves blown up. thanks for that barf fest too.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

*begins frantically blowing whistle that sounds like THIS IS YOUR MOMENT OF ZEN*

hi, i'm stephen colbert, and i'm here to impersonate a jingoistic right-wing lunatic who is somehow more sensible and principled than the actual right-wing lunatics

now i will take off my glasses and look stern in front of an american flag while i realize that i can't keep doing this because the actual people are a better parody than i am

now i am on a late night show that nobody will watch

hooray

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Covok posted:

see image below

this is c-spam friend

we get it, we filed your complaint [throws manila folder into the industrial shredder and puts feet up on desk]

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Agrajag posted:

eww my god im only 1 episode into season 2 of man in the high castle and i already hate the female protag a lot more than from the first season. also eww all the idealic leave it to beaver american lifestyle masturbation under fascism. i have no doubt the trumpenstaffel watch this and get giant boners.

starting to hate this show more and more.

try rereading starship troopers now.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

more like starship poopers

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

actually tho i liked that movie

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Turdfuzz posted:

more like starship poopers

Covok
May 27, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

see image below

this is c-spam friend

we get it, we filed your complaint [throws manila folder into the industrial shredder and puts feet up on desk]

This is why I'm gonna start volunteering even more at my local democrats centers. It's time to radicalize the left!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Book and movie are radically different.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

yea u gotta read one n the other u can watch

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Turdfuzz posted:

what if i have to use subtitles

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Turdfuzz posted:

i don't read i just look at the pages

Covok
May 27, 2013

But the book was just unironic jingoism while the movie was ironic jingoism...

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Covok posted:

This is why I'm gonna start volunteering even more at my local democrats centers. It's time to radicalize the left!

hey man, you do your thing

it sure beats the hell out of you unironically lamenting in here constantly for the last few weeks

there's a thread for it too!! :v:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
no spoiling my hitler show i can't watch vids on sat internet

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Covok posted:

if that story about berniecrats getting literally thrown out of the michigan town hall has any legs, i'd recommend you bring your hammer and sickle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Turdfuzz posted:

who the fk reads

i just wait for the movie version to summarize things for me

so ez

• Locked thread