Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oddium posted:

the song that plays during the vhs is my ringtone. people stopped calling me because they know i'll listen to the whole thing before answering
I listened to the whole thing while holding him in a chokehold. It was kind of romantic in an extremely twisted way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ohhh I heard the latest phone call and this probably won't do me any good on this run but god I really hope this path leads where I think it leads.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I wanna kill this lady with a poison laden thick blunt.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Also I wanna kill this lady with a poison laden thick blunt.
I’m afraid you can’t kill her with my penis.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I'm afraid you can't kill her with my penis.
Correct. She would have to touch it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I spent like an hour and half mucking around and found a lot of fun assassination potentials but still no clue how to alternatively destroy the virus. Now I wanna become the golf instructor or blow Silvio to pieces with a cannon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omfg the video tape

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I still need to do the therapist and mother assassinations. Figuring out the "Eye for an Eye" challenge on my own is probably my favorite moment from the entire game.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

In Training posted:

Omfg the video tape

did you find the other pretty obvious thing in that room

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

In Training posted:

Nope that's only my second kill. Right now I'm tagging the doc as she loops around the second floor, trying to figure out how to do something cool. I found the lock of her hair in the safe and gave it to her but I'm still trying to figure out what that did

The only thing I've noticed that it makes her do is predictably stand next to the fireplace while she makes a phone call, allowing you to drop a propane tank down the chute and blow her up.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

I spent like an hour and half mucking around and found a lot of fun assassination potentials but still no clue how to alternatively destroy the virus. Now I wanna become the golf instructor or blow Silvio to pieces with a cannon.

I did the golf instructor one for my first run and it was amazing. Also i was kind of disappointed the game didn't acknowledge me beaning Silvio in the head with a can of his mother's spaghetti sauce

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oddium posted:

did you find the other pretty obvious thing in that room

The plague doctor? I used it to blend in and watch him freak out at the video before I slit his threat

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

cumshitter posted:

The only thing I've noticed that it makes her do is predictably stand next to the fireplace while she makes a phone call, allowing you to drop a propane tank down the chute and blow her up.
if he's alive apparently they meet and have an argument there and you can blow them both up at once for a challenge

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

I did the golf instructor one for my first run and it was amazing. Also i was kind of disappointed the game didn't acknowledge me beaning Silvio in the head with a can of his mother's spaghetti sauce

I've yet to even see the instructor and I wanna be him so bad because it seems an easy way to meet both targets. Also I need to find an alternative way to destroy the virus bc it's starting to harsh my vibe having to go down to the caves every time

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the instructor is kind of hard to spot because he blends in with everyone. He's near the golf course

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I've yet to even see the instructor and I wanna be him so bad because it seems an easy way to meet both targets. Also I need to find an alternative way to destroy the virus bc it's starting to harsh my vibe having to go down to the caves every time

i think every method requires you to go down there

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
He's wearing a golf shirt. There are some hilarious things you can do with him. I really hope there's a big sprawling level like Sapienza in season 2. It makes me want to fire up Blood Money and play A Vintage Year again.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

you still have to go down to the caves but by far the easiest and what i do in my saso runs is shoot the stalactite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ-Zex37KrQ

spoilers. also you need the biolab key from the lady

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I found the quick way ty for the hint :D now I'm gonna find that golfer

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've only done SASO on Paris so far, I should really try it on the other levels. No idea how it'll go in Colorado lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

theres a quicker, simpler way, but its harder

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually I wanna do these sniper challenges, just because Two Targets with One Bullet sounds so badass

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

you may need to find an appropriate contract, or think of one to create yourself for that.

i dont think thats intended for the real mission

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

elf help book posted:

theres a quicker, simpler way, but its harder

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

if your aim is good enough, you can just shoot the virus from the other side of the cave

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

IT did you do the Sapienza elusive target yet? only 18 hours left .... i just did it and played it safe and sniped him from the safehouse like 30 seconds after starting the mission lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

IT did you do the Sapienza elusive target yet? only 18 hours left .... i just did it and played it safe and sniped him from the safehouse like 30 seconds after starting the mission lol.

I'm currently doing SASO. I feel like a loving moron because I found a much safer easier route after I spent a half hour meticulously clearing out the mansion staff on the second floor so I could sneak up to the third. The targets were easy but im having a bear of a time trying to destroy the virus. Then I'll do the elusive target

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I did it but forgot i needed to destroy the evidence in the camera room son of a bitch :sweatdrop:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
ive only done the training missions but this game rules

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

In Training posted:

I did it but forgot i needed to destroy the evidence in the camera room son of a bitch :sweatdrop:

you can shoot cameras for future reference and no one seems to notice ever

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

i got this game for $30
where did you get this game for $30

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

dromal phrenia posted:

where did you get this game for $30

PSN sale mate

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

oddium posted:

you can shoot cameras for future reference and no one seems to notice ever

I did it again and just stopped by the security room on the way out from killed the woman. Still only at 16 mastery though it feels so good to just crush a level like that.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

skills for kills, agent

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

ive only done the training missions but this game rules

The boat is pretty fun but Paris is mind blowing. It's such a good gamefeel the first time you check out a new map and wander around gettin your bearings

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sapienza mastery achieved but i still want to see what the detective stuff does, Ive never even seen that guy. Also the ruins start with the sniper rifle means you can wipe out everybody in like 3 minutes.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Go to the barber/stylist shop and you'll get the start for the detective branch. Have fun figuring it out from there.

I've got level 20 mastery and I still don't think I've seen the golf instructor.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks for the tip, cumshitter.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

cumshitter posted:

Go to the barber/stylist shop and you'll get the start for the detective branch. Have fun figuring it out from there.

I've got level 20 mastery and I still don't think I've seen the golf instructor.

drat really? the associated assassination on the doctor lady is amazing. when i found him he was hanging out by the mansion pool but you might have to trigger it by finding a love letter in the pool house nearby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Thanks for the tip, cumshitter.

• Locked thread