Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Sexpansion posted:

Diana is obviously a lesbian and this should be canon.

Seriously though, one of the great things about that Overwatch comic is how it presents the characters in the middle of a regular day, as real people. League's lore is so hamstrung by its "world-shaking important events" stuff, it could really use some comics of league characters just like hanging out or something.

Oh god please no. Their lore writing is already loving dire, I cannot imagine a League comic being good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Backstory? Fuckin epic

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Addamere posted:

Now that Overwatch has a gay character, how long until League follows suit and who will it be? My money is on the announcer lady.

(In bartender voice) But sir... you've always been here.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
every male hero is gay for me

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Tired Moritz posted:

every male hero is gay for me

I hope you and Urgot are very happy together.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

ImpAtom posted:

:chloe:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

ImpAtom posted:

im gonna get soraka to make him hot

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Oh god please no. Their lore writing is already loving dire, I cannot imagine a League comic being good.

I mean, they just made one that was not very good, so you are right.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/camille-comic

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
The ekko comic was pretty decent

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Tired Moritz posted:

The ekko comic was pretty decent

The art was okay, the writing was awful.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I'd play a League of Legends MMO game if they promised to do the exact opposite of what the lord writers wrote down.

Also Taric is and has been known to be Ezreal's top forever, why am I the first to mention the gayest character in the game

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Work Friend Keven posted:

(In bartender voice) But sir... you've always been here.

[autistic shrieking] BE GAY AS WELL FRIEND DO YOU HAVE STAIRS IN YOUR HOME

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Teikanmi posted:

I'd play a League of Legends MMO game if they promised to do the exact opposite of what the lord writers wrote down.

Also Taric is and has been known to be Ezreal's top forever, why am I the first to mention the gayest character in the game

It's also canon the Vlad and Ez had a fling after one too many drinks.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
its canon that this game sucks...a fat one (either a boob or a dong)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
holy sh*t!

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Lovechop posted:

i agree.

and yeah i think ironstylus said diana was. it's a shame they haven't fleshed her story out more because she has by far the most interesting backstory and design/characterisation in the game.

The potential interplay between her and Leona is conceptually really cool and I wish they'd spend more effort on that instead of Miss Fortune's Pirate Adventures or Camille performing a haughty assassination.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i wish they'd make good design decisions and shut the gently caress up about the lore but i guess the world isn't perfect is it

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

stump collector posted:

i wish they'd make good design decisions and shut the gently caress up about the lore but i guess the world isn't perfect is it

okay i've got an idea - he's like a yordle, right? but get this - he's totally zany

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Lovechop posted:

okay i've got an idea - he's like a yordle, right? but get this - he's totally zany

omg, i just thought of something... what if he's basically a character in joust?

remember joust?

anybody?

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Lovechop posted:

You know how typically, yordles are very short? What if there was a yordle who was taller than other characters, and would ask them if they'd ever previously looked UP to a yordle

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
why do you guys hate kled so much? I mean I literally never see him anymore.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Tired Moritz posted:

He suck a V v huge fart

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Tired Moritz posted:

I like playing him but I really wish he didn't talk so much. It gets old really fast.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I was gonna recommend you change his va to japanese but it sounds hella annoying there too so sorry :(

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
Gonna be around a lot over the next week, no work till next year. I'm in euw as dingus khan if anyone needs a poo poo support to drunkenly charge into fights

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if only there was an option to turn off the voice stuff.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

I never rrally got why vi has that weird caveman corset with frilly fringes, i get the need for contrast colors but its like the designer blanked after doing the face and arms

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

she's wearing "period clothes" + metal hands/armor

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
and lots of belts, which is to denote class in piltover

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Clairvoyance' editors picks are in: Half-jackets and asymmetrical corsets IN, top hats and g-strings OUT!

Wizard-high collars? Flaunt it if you got it! - Alowicious Chucat

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

excuse me i see only one belt, the others are straps for her thigh plates and buckles for her corset

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Diana is the only character that's been even hinted at being gay wtf u people on

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
lux is soft femme lesbian for Morgana

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

I mean original Taric.

Also Anthony Burch said something along the lines of Poppy is gay except for her attraction to him. It's that writer who's litle icon was a fat dude with a bald spot that wrote that Nidalee is canonically dating him all over again.

Tired Moritz posted:

lux is soft femme lesbian for Morgana

Sure and this

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I hope Anthony Burch falls into a decades long coma and I never have to hear about him again

He's a PR nightmare, it's only a matter before he gets himself fired from Riot too

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

He couldn't even make it through his first story without pissing everyone off. I don't keep up with the lore at all but apparently he ruined Jayce and Victor so now everyone hates him.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Nazzadan posted:

It's that writer who's litle icon was a fat dude with a bald spot that wrote that Nidalee is canonically dating him all over again.

I remembered this. It was loving weird as hell. Though the lore was the best around that time so mmmmm

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Jayce and Victor are gay?!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
They docked hextech cores

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
I hope Jayce isn't gay. Riot does not need to encourage the stereotype that gay people are boring.

• Locked thread