Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

That's some man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

That's some man

drat daniel

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Uhhh can I what what from the straight edge gamers in the room? Feeling kind of lonely atm.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

when i was a kid i got a fever so high i started hallucinating slightly, i had the SNES mario all stars, was playing 2 and in the haze i discovered the warp jar for the first time and i thought i had become completely unhinged and started screaming for my mom to take me to the hospital

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao at the last page or so

Soral
May 30, 2009

i spent most of september recovering from having my gall bladder removed, fully reclined in front of my pc because it was the only seat i owned that gave me relief from the pain. the power of gaming heals all wounds

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Illness gaming is a great time. I played Hotline Miami in its entirety without breaks when I had a massive fever and basically went insane and ended up chanting "the man says boop the man says boop" in tune with the start of this track for hours

lol but also that song is gonna make me play that game again tonight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

i spent most of september recovering from having my gall bladder removed, fully reclined in front of my pc because it was the only seat i owned that gave me relief from the pain. the power of gaming heals all wounds

The first time I was afforded the slightest amount of movement I was given a correctional chair mount and i used my newfound freedom to experience Resi4 for the first time ever, not coincidentally also becoming one of my favorite games of all time.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
when I was a kid I had a 108 degree fever and after I told my parents they just said they'd handle it tomorrow, so I went back to playing Star Wars Empire at War. I kept hearing bible verses, like "yea though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death" over and over again and it only made me more determined to destroy the empire

I attribute the rest of my life past that point to brain damage

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Tender Bender posted:

Same, which is why I'll be buying a Switch at launch.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

rediscover posted:

Uhhh can I what what from the straight edge gamers in the room? Feeling kind of lonely atm.

What what my man.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Drugs only serve as a distraction from the crippling despair that is life.

On a sidenote the 3D effect on this 3DS makes my eyes really tired really quickly, not much to be done about that I guess.

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 387 days!

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

On a sidenote the 3D effect on this 3DS makes my eyes really tired really quickly, not much to be done about that I guess.
You could turn off the 3d effect (but it makes the games less fun)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Drugs only serve as a distraction from the crippling despair that is life.

Hey man. Cheer up

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I am cheery, I own a new 3ds xl!

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Been playing this Gotta Protectors game for 3ds. It's an 8-bit retro thing but it's made by an actual Japanese indie company run by a music composer that did stuff like Act Raiser 2 and Shenmue. It's sort of a beat em up defense type of thing.

Anyways it's pretty neat. The music is good. Numbers will rise. There is a naked ninja guy. Bye.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_(company)
http://www.ancient.co.jp/~game/gotta_protectors/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Was gonna make a thread for this but I'm stuck phone posting for the next few weeks. I found a Vs. Super Mario Bros. arcade cabinet today.

It was really cool. All the SMB1 levels are kind of remixed with new enemy placements and items in boxes. For instance the 1up in 1-2 is now a fire flower and there are more paratroopas in 4-1, stuff like that. The world 8 warp in 4-2 goes to world 6 as well. I really wanted to give it a full play through to see all of the different changes but the machine is super old and the joysticks are somewhat damaged. I recorded a video of my sister and I playing it but I don't think anyone wants to see that. Very cool to find a version of Mario 1 that I didn't know existed.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
nice now take out the GPU so you can put it in an NES and have ugly yellow RGB out

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Was gonna make a thread for this but I'm stuck phone posting for the next few weeks. I found a Vs. Super Mario Bros. arcade cabinet today.

It was really cool. All the SMB1 levels are kind of remixed with new enemy placements and items in boxes. For instance the 1up in 1-2 is now a fire flower and there are more paratroopas in 4-1, stuff like that. The world 8 warp in 4-2 goes to world 6 as well. I really wanted to give it a full play through to see all of the different changes but the machine is super old and the joysticks are somewhat damaged. I recorded a video of my sister and I playing it but I don't think anyone wants to see that. Very cool to find a version of Mario 1 that I didn't know existed.

That's awesome

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

Been playing this Gotta Protectors game for 3ds. It's an 8-bit retro thing but it's made by an actual Japanese indie company run by a music composer that did stuff like Act Raiser 2 and Shenmue. It's sort of a beat em up defense type of thing.

Anyways it's pretty neat. The music is good. Numbers will rise. There is a naked ninja guy. Bye.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_(company)
http://www.ancient.co.jp/~game/gotta_protectors/

woah looks sick

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/2...d.php?t=1327345

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

sweet and good

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Author has no idea its a reference to mario64 thus is a fake gamer thus their opinion is invalid. Next.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lol. lol. lol. lol. *looks up chris suellentrop finds his address and buys a ticket to his house and puts on my mario costume. allahu nintendo*

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
a note tied to a brick reading U R MR GAY. inscrutable

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Relevant Tangent posted:

Is this just due to Britain's famed paedophilia, or was Rare particularly terrible?

Oh I just remembered they made Candy Kong, the sexy ape with huge boobs. In DK 64 they made her even sexier and the final boss fight ends with her doing a sexy dance for K Rool. He gets really into it because he wants to gently caress her which distracts him long enough for Funky Kong to shoot him in the rear end with a boot.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

Oh I just remembered they made Candy Kong, the sexy ape with huge boobs. In DK 64 they made her even sexier and the final boss fight ends with her doing a sexy dance for K Rool. He gets really into it because he wants to gently caress her which distracts him long enough for Funky Kong to shoot him in the rear end with a boot.
lmao i forgot about that. All the bosses in dk64 were really good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i love the dk64 spreedruns, how the final boss fight is longer than the rest of the game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

HolePisser1982 posted:

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao i forgot about that. All the bosses in dk64 were really good

HolePisser1982 posted:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Now I have to listen to the monkey rap, thanks.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

i love the dk64 spreedruns, how the final boss fight is longer than the rest of the game

the k. rool fight is amazing

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ol yeller posted:

lol. lol. lol. lol. *looks up chris suellentrop finds his address and buys a ticket to his house and puts on my mario costume. allahu nintendo*

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lmao

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Rare games and Sexuality are irrevocably intertwined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Rare games and Sexuality are irrevocably intertwined