Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

pathetic little tramp posted:

Whoops what democrats told us was literally going to happen is literally happening.

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/811973859222126592

ho hum, crooked hillary should have changed the laws when she was a senator if she didn;'t want this to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Tatsuta Age posted:

ho hum, crooked hillary should have changed the laws when she was a senator if she didn;'t want this to happen

Crooked!! :sad:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Tatsuta Age posted:

i wonder if trump will ever learn how a bill becomes law before he leaves the oval office

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Donald J Trump posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM THE BIG RED BUTTON. ITS THE NUCLEAR FOOTBALL AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START GETTING A BONER BUT LOL ITS THE FAKE ONE KELLYANNE GOT ME AGAin.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I don't know how Russia will respond to these signals. "We need to warm our relations with Russia, but we also need to be ready to nuke anyone at any time until everyone else calms the gently caress down about nukes."

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

i guess trump should just go all out and order the construction of superweapons

what horrors have been conceived but never funded or built

space-based x-ray lasers powered by orbiting hydrogen bombs seems too 80s, we can do better

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

crazy cloud posted:

down to squanch

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/BAKKOOONN/status/811804793303728128

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ughh

gross

i did not need to know that, that's gross as h*ck

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dunham is the puppet guy right? Makes sense he'd be a big trump guy

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

@realdonaldtrump: Newt accidentally took my bullshit carnival barking seriously for a second and then really hosed up by trying to make my bullshit carnival barking interact with reality. But for real, I assure you that the bumper sticker thing that fell out of my brain is still something I would like people to believe is true. Thanks for the congrats. NUKES!

quote:

"That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right"

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
I wonder if there's more... graphic images in this series, and if there is, if the PRC MSS can help bring them to the public.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

where's ted nugent??

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Crusader posted:

i guess trump should just go all out and order the construction of superweapons

what horrors have been conceived but never funded or built

space-based x-ray lasers powered by orbiting hydrogen bombs seems too 80s, we can do better

might I recommend the SLAM?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

Sensual Dead Terrorist Anthem

Serf
May 5, 2011

unfortunately due to a mixup, lena dunham appears instead

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dems thread has gone full D&D.

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

His most famous bit is a turban-wearing skeleton that's basically a "me so solly-esque" caricature of a Muslim, so...

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope Kanye plays because I will finally have a chance to cement forever my opinion of him, whether he plays it straight or has a Katrina moment

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

freckle posted:

How long did it take you to realize that the only reason that thread exists is to keep the saddest idiot morons out of circulation in the better threads

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

freckle posted:

good, thats c-spam 4 you

Epic High Five posted:

How long did it take you to realize that the only reason that thread exists is to keep the saddest idiot morons out of circulation in the better threads

psst, he means dungeons and dragons

oh well that probably doesn't actually change that statement now that i think on it :ocelot::grin:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

oneforthevine posted:

His most famous bit is a turban-wearing skeleton that's basically a "me so solly-esque" caricature of a Muslim, so...

Remember when everyone thought Dane Cook was funny? Well, Trump did say he was gonna make America Great Again :unsmigghh:

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Epic High Five posted:

I've always known :colbert:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

As you wrote this someone posted tying the failure of their non favored edition to the failures of Dem healthcare reform

It is never better except in the pauses when the shitposters are grunting audibly

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

paranoid randroid posted:

seals are basically seadogs when you think about it

huh its almost as if they share a common ancestor or something...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

huh its almost as if they share a common ancestor or something...

yeah, God

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Al! posted:

yeah, God

no, idiot! loving jackass! dogosaurs!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Flavahbeast posted:

oh poo poo, yeah, that thing, the supervillain's wish list:

quote:

The SLAM as proposed would carry a payload of many nuclear weapons to be dropped on multiple targets, making the cruise missile into an unmanned bomber. After delivering all its warheads, the missile could then spend weeks flying over populated areas at low altitudes, causing tremendous ground damage with its shock wave. When it finally lost enough power to fly, and crash-landed, the engine would have a good chance of spewing deadly radiation for months to come.

here's a fun video about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_SCuPId8KA

Serf
May 5, 2011

freckle posted:

still a bad game

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

paranoid randroid posted:

no, idiot! loving jackass! dogosaurs!

God merely planted the dogosaur fossils to test our faith

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

Flavahbeast posted:

all new iSLAM

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

https://twitter.com/sarahkendzior/status/812036230644895745

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Karl Sharks posted:

i wonder if trump will ever learn how a bill becomes law before he leaves the oval office

Trump will never learn anything.

freckle posted:

I'll have you know we've mostly moved on to Shadowrun, chummer.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Tony Perkins

quote:

God gave America a reprieve in 2016 from judgment. Will you thank Him with me? With Christmas only three days away, will you pause from the busyness for a few minutes? Will you take time now or tonight to stop? I’m an ordained pastor, as well as President of Family Research Council (FRC). I know the Bible, but I also know that God works in ways that are far above my understanding.

Defying political expectations, defying my own expectations when this year began, Donald Trump is our president-elect, my friend Mike Pence is our vice president-elect, and the doors have opened for faith, family, and freedom. I believe God has indeed given America a reprieve. We didn’t deserve it. Not with the murder of the unborn, the attack on God’s institution of marriage, the distortion of God’s creation of gender, and many other violations of His will.

But God, in His mercy, granted it anyway. Let’s pray and work so that this reprieve might become a new, prolonged era where Christians will bless America as “salt and light” (Matthew 5:10-13) and as a result people will come to “the knowledge of the truth.” And in that light, please include the work of FRC in your prayers. Our team and I appreciate it! Thank you, and may God bless you for your passion to see His will done in our country.

FRC is in the middle of advising the Trump transition and will be giving our expert analysis to the Trump administration and the new Congress. But we have an urgent need to finish 2016 strong. Your year-end donation will be doubled by a $250,000 Matching Grant to help us reach the goal of $975,000 needed as December began. The deadline is December 31 should you wish to give now. Thank you for your prayers and support. Have a blessed celebration of our Savior’s birth!

What a lovely God

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Okay. How about he gets all performers from America's got Talent or whatever reality show. That or a Vegas style event. That would be my guess.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

more like tony perkis

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

is this lady owning the nation because her brand of liberal centrism was shown to be hogwash

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/ambjohnbolton/status/812036487386726400

https://twitter.com/dandrezner/status/812037083934195712

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
twitter has too many checkmarked people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatsuta Age