Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Karl Sharks posted:

so you take seriously the things he says when they confirm your view and then become skeptical when they go against it

lol nice

I take them seriously when they're actionable policy and not just an absurd expression of resentment. I know people like Trump and if he was president when that incident happened he would have made empty threats and come up with an excuse about why we weren't retaliating... for now!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

petit choux posted:

Did they have dogs over there before the pink man came?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaiian_Poi_Dog

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Every other candidate was saying that (more politely) and also that we should arm rebels in Syria and start WW3 if Russia takes exception.

Trump's whole stance on foreign policy during the campaign was an inconsistent pay-for-play deal. It's your uninformed uncle saying stuff like "why should we help Africans, my gas prices are too high!" It's not anti-interventionism at all. And yeah, like everyone else has posted he's loving suggested old style colonialism in ISIS held territory.

It kind of reminds me of early on in the primary when people were saying Trump was for universal healthcare.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bert Roberge posted:

I submit this as C-SPAM's new background image:

it'd be funny if his kick me sign said MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I take them seriously when they're actionable policy and not just an absurd expression of resentment. I know people like Trump and if he was president when that incident happened he would have made empty threats and come up with an excuse about why we weren't retaliating... for now!!

yeah, commander in chief couldn't give an order to the navy, that's silly

how about letting more countries get nukes lol

or is that not "actionable" enough?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Also dude, look at his cabinet. How do you think those guys are going to act vis a vis "interventionism"

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I'm predicting he will get some past Celebrity Apprentice contestants

Trace Adkins
Clint Black
Andrew Dice
Brett Michaels
Meat Loaf
Dee Snider

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Drunkboxer posted:

Trump's whole stance on foreign policy during the campaign was an inconsistent pay-for-play deal. It's your uninformed uncle saying stuff like "why should we help Africans, my gas prices are too high!" It's not anti-interventionism at all. And yeah, like everyone else has posted he's loving suggested old style colonialism in ISIS held territory.

It kind of reminds me of early on in the primary when people were saying Trump was for universal healthcare.

I didn't say it was anti-interventionism, just less interventionist than the people around him. And I should stress that's not a high bar to clear.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Drunkboxer posted:

*squints tiny hosed up pig eyes and draws rectangles in the air* "get rid of the lines... between... the states"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

"hmm, maybe trump is actually to the left of everyone else on _______"

*thinks for a moment, trump speaks*

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

you know who else wanted to get rid of lines betweens states

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
unless trump can get some more acts booked they are gonna have to start blowing up the macys balloons agan

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I didn't say it was anti-interventionism, just less interventionist than the people around him. And I should stress that's not a high bar to clear.

is a mad man who lashes out at any slight as hard as he can better than an interventionist?

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

"Even Bernie Sanders has not denounced the intervention policy so sharply" I write as I fight to preserve my position as King Retard of Dumbass Mountain

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

that says Trump (pronounce the u like in 'full'), the correct Russian version is Трамп which translitterates to Tramp

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I don't know what that has to do with what I said, but it's broadly true if exaggerated. Trump was the second least interventionist Republican candidate after Ron Paul.

Edit: I mean Rand.

:prepop:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
maybe trump can get streisand to preform if he lets her sing send in the clowns

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah, commander in chief couldn't give an order to the navy, that's silly

how about letting more countries get nukes lol

or is that not "actionable" enough?

I didn't say he couldn't, just that he wouldn't. I'm sure there'll be some other incident like that during his tenure and we can see whether I'm right about how he reacts or you are, so there's not much point arguing about it.

Drunkboxer posted:

Also dude, look at his cabinet. How do you think those guys are going to act vis a vis "interventionism"

To be honest I haven't been looking hard at his picks. Maybe one of them does convince him to start a war.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Weeping Wound posted:

it'd be funny if his kick me sign said MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I didn't say he couldn't, just that he wouldn't. I'm sure there'll be some other incident like that during his tenure and we can see whether I'm right about how he reacts or you are, so there's not much point arguing about it.

"he's less interventionist based on what i believe he says sincerely"

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Oiled and Ready posted:

Trump thread: Bolton's "brush-like mustache" awarded Nobel peace prize

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/811723039113183232

"That's the language he speaks. He's very aesthetic."

MAKE AMERICA A E S T H E T I C AGAIN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpxPwvaHp2o

T R U M P !

*click*

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

its a dumb article, bob

no argument there

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Good news, we will get at least four years of chances to test exactly how dumb this position is

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

i wonder which place trump will send the marines to after it gets bombed

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Jeb! Repetition posted:

To be honest I haven't been looking hard at his picks. Maybe one of them does convince him to start a war.

the most dovish member of his cabinet is a retired marine general named mad dog

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the most dovish member of his cabinet is a retired marine general named mad dog

who's call sign is "CHAOS"

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Karl Sharks posted:

i love *looks at smudged hand* smush month?

its smut mouth

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

is a mad man who lashes out at any slight as hard as he can better than an interventionist?

If it's done via Twitter and economic policies, possibly.

Fallen Hamprince posted:

"Even Bernie Sanders has not denounced the intervention policy so sharply" I write as I fight to preserve my position as King Retard of Dumbass Mountain

I couldn't parse that sentence before but I finally got it and yeah, that's pretty stupid to say.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

who's call sign is "CHAOS"

isn't that just fantastic??!!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Baloogan posted:

you're fantastic

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

If it's done via Twitter and economic policies, possibly.

yeah, the guy obsessed with the power and devastation of nuclear weapons is totally gonna stick to twitter for retaliation

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Karl Sharks posted:

i wonder which place trump will send the marines to after it gets bombed

Florida

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I'm glad Mad Dog is here to save us from nuclear hellfire. Unironically

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i like his nickname of warrior monk tbh

sounds more badass to me

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

lmao how have i missed he has a property or w/e in the philippines

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Karl Sharks posted:

"he's less interventionist based on what i believe he says sincerely"

No again, it's based on the totality of what he said compared to the other candidates and how those things would translate to actions as an actual president.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
God is dead and Trump killed him.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Fiction posted:

I'm glad Mad Dog is here to save us from nuclear hellfire. Unironically

:same:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jeb! Repetition posted:

No again, it's based on the totality of what he said compared to the other candidates and how those things would translate to actions as an actual president.

god you are so dense dude lol

you continually filter things by what you think he's sincere about and would actually do without any evidence supporting it whatsoever

such a jeb! poster, low energy, sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah, the guy obsessed with the power and devastation of nuclear weapons is totally gonna stick to twitter for retaliation

is this the spot where i say hes no where near the level of obsession I want to see??? tho he did have a pro nuke tweet today

if i were president id pretty much tweet every day about nukes, and take tours of nuclear facilities, learn about every possible option and waste the pentagon's time wargaming out new strategies and set up a whole new paradigm for nuclear warfare

• Locked thread