Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Baloogan posted:

america is planning to buy 3000 + F-35s

We would have saved money by building a moonbase instead lol

Edit: I drink only the finest liqours available in plastic bottles despite living less than a block from four tap houses with inhouse breweries and two marijuana stores

Big Fat Iguana fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Dec 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
NUKE THE CROSS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4MK9bJdclc

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

personally i like to buttchug my weed

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

cumshitter posted:

i got a handle of johnny walker black, a bottle of nice tequila, and a bottle of wine from execs at work this year.

is there anything good for mixing tequila? because i enjoy that burning sensation then mild numbness that you get with a fresh glass of liquor over ice

OJ and cigarette butt.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

In the words of the policy sage Ali G., "Respect."

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Bannon: Kill all the jews.

Kushner: But what about the muslims?

Bannon: Kill all the muslims.

Kushner: But we need the jews to kill the muslims.

Bannon: Does not compute! Does not compute!

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure
idk if anyone cares but the response from progressive Mormons about the Mormon Tabernacle choir performing at the inauguration has been p funny.
People are just like SHOCKED that the people in charge of the choir (old white dudes) would possibly be okay with Donald Trump.
It's like that dave chappelle SNL skit from the election except with Mormons instead of generic white people and I'm just like lmao
e.g.
https://twitter.com/JordzMakin/status/811983036245905408

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Looking forward to Trump-branded settlements popping up before the nuclear fire cleanses this gay earth

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

TayIor Swift posted:

Has anyone read that book The Secret? Do you think it really works?

by using this image instead of a similar looking but purple-eyed girl i can tell you are a POSER

気になります

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

TayIor Swift posted:

Hi Mariana!!!!

Hi sweetheart! Hope ur staying out of trouble...

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

lol i forgot about swayze on M*A*S*H

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Covok posted:

Bannon: Kill all the jews.

Kushner: But what about the muslims?

Bannon: Kill all the muslims.

Kushner: But we need the jews to kill the muslims.

Bannon: Does not compute! Does not compute!

Kushner: You know, I'm a jew, right?

Bannon: Kill! Kill! Kill!

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Well Don we were up all night, but we finally found our position: Israel good do what Israel wants

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Lord of Pie posted:

Looking forward to Trump-branded settlements popping up before the nuclear fire cleanses this gay earth

holy poo poo there's totally gonna be a Trump West Bank Hotel isn't there

you can't get to it and you can't leave it, but it's still gonna pay ten million dollars a year to the Donald Trump Organization for the license to use his name, and the US and Israeli governments will split the hundred million a year bill for security

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Literally every Toxic Holocaust song feels insanely relevant right now. Even their name just works.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Covok posted:

Kushner: You know, I'm a jew, right?

Bannon: Kill! Kill! Kill!

Kushner: What if we agree to let Israel do what it wants so it kills the muslims then hope it kills itself too? Two birds, one stone.

Bannon: Are you really a jew? I want to like you because you want to kill muslims, but I can't get over this rock in our relationship.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
tweet removed dammit

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Duscat posted:

holy poo poo there's totally gonna be a Trump West Bank Hotel isn't there

you can't get to it and you can't leave it, but it's still gonna pay ten million dollars a year to the Donald Trump Organization for the license to use his name, and the US and Israeli governments will split the hundred million a year bill for security

Trump Hotel of the Holy Sepulchre

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

skipping 656 posts

TRUMP

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

zen death robot posted:

We still have a lot of dumb motherfuckers who think Trump is a secret leftist and is gonna turn on the GOP any day now lol

baloogan thinks he'll enact a minimum income lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

what'd it say?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Wikkheiser posted:

tweet removed dammit

Dead link...oh nevermind.

What did it say?

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Does the Super Hornet have VTOL that can land on the Marine Corps carrier. If not then it's not really comparable.

Covok
May 27, 2013

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

"im not owned im not owned!" i insist as trump outlaws minimum wage

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

change my name posted:

There's also a 120 proof "gunpowder gin" from a brooklyn distillery I've had that's pretty good too, if you want to get hosed up

this is my fav gin

it is delicious

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Wikkheiser posted:

tweet removed dammit

we need to start posting screenshots along with tweets because like half the time now they're already deleted

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

There's gonna be a minimum income alright, a minimum required income or else you're shuttled off to a work camp.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

Does the Super Hornet have VTOL that can land on the Marine Corps carrier. If not then it's not really comparable.

the f-18s will be a bonus, not like congress would let trump get in the way of the jobs program in their states

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Trump will pull a Gaddafi and replace the secret service with "Amazons" hand picked from the Miss Universe contestants

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Thump! posted:

There's gonna be a minimum income alright, a minimum required income or else you're shuttled off to a work camp.

Mincome For Freedom

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
You N'was, Bannon is Davros.

'I'll say one thing for you Bannon, you're like a deranged child. Always talking of killing revenge and destruction.'

"It is the only path to ultimate power!"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Duscat posted:

we need to start posting screenshots along with tweets because like half the time now they're already deleted
Back up

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/812101193442983946

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nubJjB95VdY

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Vladimir Putin posted:

the super hornet sadly has to land on ships without melting holes through them

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

this is my fav gin

it is delicious

since when is gin casked

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Lord of Pie posted:

Trump will pull a Gaddafi and replace the secret service with "Amazons" hand picked from the Miss Universe contestants

at least he isn't pulling a kim jong-un and kidnapping potential babes for mandatory brainwashing bodyguard training

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

this makes me sad

we need a social democratic party, burn down what remains of the faux left

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

lol it's gone again??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

lol it's gone again??

It was a video, I think some sort of parody edit, of a man who sounded like Werner Hertzhog playing an audio tape to a woman. Listening to the tape made the woman cry, and and when Werner suggested that she should destroy the tape, she agreed. The audio was Hillary's "they should make a pokemon go to the polls" speech.

• Locked thread