Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

i can understand wanting a chance to do some damage but when your opponent has no shame and is willing to not acknowledge reality, your only chance is to force them to make an error.

no trump supporter cares that anyone involved with the trump administration is not being intellectually honest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

the problem with cable news is that maddow is saying she's impressed with her instead of calling her a loving moron who cannot live in reality for longer then 3 seconds

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

i can understand wanting a chance to do some damage but when your opponent has no shame and is willing to not acknowledge reality, your only chance is to force them to make an error.

no trump supporter cares that anyone involved with the trump administration is not being intellectually honest

i do care, i think its incredibly awesome and gently caress msnbc

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Telephones posted:

I dont know how Conway gets away with that. It's so blatant.

because she has no shame

people don't realize how strong shame is in dictating our behavior

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

edit: CLICK

Agronox fucked around with this message at 04:02 on Dec 23, 2016

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

i do care, i think its incredibly awesome and gently caress msnbc
yeah but we've established that you're a cowardly sociopath

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

cams posted:

yeah but we've established that you're a cowardly sociopath

Everyone in cspam at this point is a schtick. This forum is a void to shout into, not a vehicle for social change.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

the problem with cable news is that maddow is saying she's impressed with her instead of calling her a loving moron who cannot live in reality for longer then 3 seconds

she can't call her anything bad because then she would lose access lol and then her career would go down the tubes

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
lmao maddow is replaying the martha raddatz clip from the rally and is going to (attempt to) box in kellyanne over this

gl hf

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Only one previous president has RSVP for inauguration

Carter

cams
Mar 28, 2003

deathbysnusnu posted:

Everyone in cspam at this point is a schtick. This forum is a void to shout into, not a vehicle for social change.
if at some point you ever thought it was anything even remotely close to this, i am very sorry about the problems with your brain

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

she can't call her anything bad because then she would lose access lol and then her career would go down the tubes

nah, no way msnbc relies on access to shitstains like her

i don't think people watch msnbc because of their access to republicans and conservatives lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

deathbysnusnu posted:

lol using SA as a vehicle for social change

to be fair there are a few good threads for it

trump thread is not one of those, and baloogan is not a shtick, he's crazy and he's ours :q:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MHzxpLy0TQ

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Karl Sharks posted:

i don't think people watch msnbc because of their access to republicans and conservatives lol

*excluding morning joe

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

cams posted:

if at some point you ever thought it was anything even remotely close to this, i am very sorry about the problems with your brain

this thread is actually the heart of the radical left

eveyr post is a beat of our singular red heart

we can do it!!!!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cams posted:

lmao a subforum on an online comedy forum is "an agent of change". lmao, just lmao.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

cams posted:

It's my own personal anger room ala futurama. For baloogan it's a form of putting off court mandated rehab.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

mannerup posted:

*excluding morning joe

yes, please exclude morning joe

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
haha weaseling thiel out from the gawker charges, amazing

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

maddow now wraps up her interview talking about gawker

lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

fits my needs posted:

lmao a subforum on an online comedy forum is "an agent of change". lmao, just lmao.

yeah, we're no /pol/ :(

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

melania, a brilliant woman

lmao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

ppl don't watch because of their access no, but they have things to talk about on their shows and people to interview and credentials to the once-every-6-months press conferences only so long as they don't cross the arbitrary shitline drawn by the thinskinned one and his cabal lol

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

conway, trump is gonna divorce melania for sweeps week, no need to really puff her up so much

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

"i have no opinion on the hulk hogan sex tape" - maddow

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

I'm constantly amazed at what a giant, pants-making GBS threads manbaby our next President is. I'm simultaneously not surprised by anything he does and constantly surprised by everything he does.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
kellyanne conway is a verbal ninja, goddamn

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

crazy cloud posted:

ppl don't watch because of their access no, but they have things to talk about on their shows and people to interview and credentials to the once-every-6-months press conferences only so long as they don't cross the arbitrary shitline drawn by the thinskinned one and his cabal lol

i think a news channel that bucked that convention and was more honest about poo poo would do better than worse

but they're too chickenshit to even try it, gently caress em

like he's gonna revoke credentials regardless, he'll make policy decisions on twitter, who the gently caress needs access with a man who cannot live without attention?

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah, we're no /pol/ :(
something awful doesn't really get super into large-scale efforts to spread propaganda. something to consider.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Karl Sharks posted:

i think a news channel that bucked that convention and was more honest about poo poo would do better than worse

like he's gonna revoke credentials regardless, he'll make policy decisions on twitter, who the gently caress needs access with a man who cannot live without attention?

yea, that's the thing lol if they weren't chickenshit they wouldn't be msnbc in the first place 👏

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

plus no loving doubt you're going to have an administration that's going to leak like a sieve, especially if you can get contacts with the career crew that aren't political appointments and poo poo

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Phy's being a coy little bugger and not telling us what we're watching tonight. All he'll say is that it's a bad Christmas movie you've heard about.
Hop in, y'all.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

cams posted:

something awful doesn't really get super into large-scale efforts to spread propaganda. something to consider.

maybe we need to conserve our vital male essence to increase our wizardry powers

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

"are you glad that gawker is gone?"

what a stupid question lol, maddow really getting into the weeds about hulk hogan sex tape

and that ends the interview

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
yeah that gawker ending was pretty fuckin lame

should have tried a nice THIEL DRINKS BABY BLOOD gotcha instead

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Conway: Trump spreading lies about Martha raddatz no big deal. Don't worry about it.

Minutes later: Melania suing is legit because someone spread lies about her. It's what's right and just.

loving hell. This is this first time I've turned on cable news since election night besides following this thread. gently caress.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah i can't wait for a news organization to come along that spends a lot of time giving thoughtful, honest analysis of legitimately relevant happenings in america. if history has been any indicator, what people want is to hear someone break down the legitimate causes, effects, and consequences of economic policy. i hope they use a lot of numbers cause people loooove that.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

mannerup posted:

"are you glad that gawker is gone?"

what a stupid question lol, maddow really getting into the weeds about hulk hogan sex tape

and that ends the interview

the interview was pointless really

you're not going to nail her down on anything, she'll just talk about whatever she wants and you can't force her to answer the question

only hope is to jump around and hope to get her to slip up

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016
I've posted this before; but I really encourage anyone who's intrigued by Kellyanne Conway (love her or hate her) to listen to the Decode DC podcast where the host interviews her a week or two into joining Trumps team. The show's host is a former lobbyist himself and clearly has the information to destroy her, but just can't turn it around no matter what and gives up. She's absolutely unflappable.

She's working to destroy America but I am actually really enamored by her, she's like a wall of ice. Women with opinions don't seem to get a fair shake in DC and she's grabbing it for herself.

While I'm posting unpopular opinions, I'd also like to say that Ted Cruz is handsome in a Texas Swagger way.

Thanks.

• Locked thread