Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Sharkie posted:

Has an orchestra ever finished playing and they all smash their instruments like at an old rock concert?

They don't tell anyone but every orchestra does that after every concert. It's why the tickets are so expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

kustomkarkommando posted:

ideologically correct instruments to instil class consciousness in your offspring: The spoons, the rumba box, the washboard, washtub bass, jugs

hambone

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU
After that Bjork concert in Iceland she chased them all around with hatchets

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sharkie posted:

Has an orchestra ever finished playing and they all smash their instruments like at an old rock concert?

professional orchestra instruments on average cost as much as a honda accord and are often at least hundred years old

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Muppets On PCP posted:

professional orchestra instruments on average cost as much as a honda accord and are often at least hundred years old

So right, it would be awesome if they did that

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

The Muppets On PCP posted:

so, yes.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Sharkie posted:

let me tell you about fluxus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J41s_VnKrcM

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i want to invent an instrument that can only be played once and then it shatters

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Haaaaaam boning

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
lol there's a young crow hopping around in the tree and it's making the stupidest noises. "erh herh. hurr! hurr! aaaaah."

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Avshalom posted:

i want to invent an instrument that can only be played once and then it shatters

Congrats avshalom, you have invented...

my heart

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Sharkie posted:

Congrats avshalom, you have invented...

my heart
:aaaaa:

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Avshalom posted:

lol there's a young crow hopping around in the tree and it's making the stupidest noises. "erh herh. hurr! hurr! aaaaah."

have u considered feeding the crow and making the crow ur friend

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Haaaaaam boning

is that the sweater dude from the third debate?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/your-app-isnt-helping-the-people-of-saudi-arabia-1790198445

felix wrote something good

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

stone cold posted:

have u considered feeding the crow and making the crow ur friend
my circle of bird friends is unfortunately out of control already, i can barely remember all their names

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It's genuinely shocking to see an actual report on Saudi politics.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Avshalom posted:

my circle of bird friends is unfortunately out of control already, i can barely remember all their names

living the dream

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Avshalom posted:

*jimmies over*

listen babe I'm used ta deelin w/ burdz if ya can't remember their names like

just call 'em all luv and they'll be fawnin ova ya in no time

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Crows are cool friends

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
all the chicks are called yeepy chee until their voices break and then they're called boppleskop

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://i.imgur.com/Z5tG4DC.gifv

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
loving

my boss keeps whistling

not even a tune, he just keeps randomly doing these loud piercing whistles like he's calling a dog and my teeth are grinding themselves down to powder

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Avshalom posted:

loving

my boss keeps whistling

not even a tune, he just keeps randomly doing these loud piercing whistles like he's calling a dog and my teeth are grinding themselves down to powder

learn to whistle with your hands and harmonize

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i absolutely loving hate whistling more than any other noise on earth

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
if somebody is a habitual whistler then i automatically assume they're a horrible person and it takes prolonged saintly conduct to change my mind, i'm aware this is totally unreasonable but it's hard-coded into the essence of my being

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Please post group shot Avs of your birds. Thanks

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'll take some when i get home

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
he's gone! let's get nude!

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Already there.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I actually lived in a nudist colony for a short while

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

oh hey I wonder if the pictures of cute birds have been posted ye-

:yikes:

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

oh my god i forgot that portugal won the european football championship this year because nobody but sissoko could be bothered to run in the final

christ what a ghastly year

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Avshalom posted:

i absolutely loving hate whistling more than any other noise on earth

THANK YOU

i tell people this too and nobody gets how terrible whistling is

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Sharkie posted:

THANK YOU

i tell people this too and nobody gets how terrible whistling is
it's like having your car keyed, but the car paint is your SOUL

Hollismason posted:

I actually lived in a nudist colony for a short while
you can't just say this and not tell all

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Avshalom posted:

it's like having your car keyed, but the car paint is your SOUL

you can't just say this and not tell all

There's not much to tell. It was only for like 2 to 3? weeks. Not that big a deal IMO. It was many years ago got a invite from a friend to visit them at a summer camp place turned out it was at a nudist colony. After like a day or two it just becomes normal. Lotta old people / old gay couples. It was basically like Fire Island but like always nude.

Hollismason fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Dec 23, 2016

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
...did they tell you it was a nudist colony before you turned up or was it a magical surprise

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

V. Illych L. posted:

oh my god i forgot that portugal won the european football championship this year because nobody but sissoko could be bothered to run in the final

christ what a ghastly year
i blame marc wilmots for loving up the easiest draw in history and going out against not actually a nation but one of england's cuck-countries

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Avshalom posted:

...did they tell you it was a nudist colony before you turned up or was it a magical surprise

No , but it was a sex invite so like it wasn't that big a deal I knew it was a gaycation destination.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

did people see your butt?

• Locked thread