Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TheAgent posted:

when a twitch steamer is talking about how his 250k custom Audi R8 was totaled, it's time to realize we are in a brave new world friend

People making money off playing games only exist because of these dumb moba communities not because theyre cool or good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.

TheAgent posted:

hmmm I'm caring in the star citizen thread

gently caress

time for an eternator, then

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
moma, do you believe in a charity? do you spend your vast fortune on yourself and belts and poo poo space games and overpriced whiskey and a severe sense of self righteousness

I thought you were cool

Also making 70k in some bumfuck state doesn't make you rich lol

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

TheAgent posted:

btw for the people I mentioned that didn't want something from steam, I made a donation to a random local charity I support
You're cool and a good person. I donate to children international instead of being a subscriber to star citizen. An entire family's lives are transformed and I miss out on jpegs and shoddy hangar flare. :mad:

I could invest in star citizen instead. I'm thinking about it.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

MeLKoR posted:

The archering was coming from inside the thread all along! :derp:

Say it ain't so, :pgabz:! Say it ain't so! :qq:

Well it makes a change from editing cgf files I guess. No, they give me far too much credit, the total amount of times I have googled anything to do with SC is nil

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
pgabz I can't wait for 2.6 to hit live so we can hit tab together

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I just made a hot toddie and uh it sucks

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
not in a gay way, but maybe?? I mean u are a musician...

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Phi230 posted:

My condolences. That's awful. There is always another chance. I think you just have to look forward. You will do better.

I believe in you!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Im gonna make hot chocolaye now and load it with peppermint schnapps

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Phi230 posted:

U made it wrong

should be 1 part super hot water, 2 good, aged whiskey, lots of honey,lemon, 2 sugars and a single cinnamon tea bag

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

TheAgent posted:

U made it wrong

should be 1 part super hot water, 2 good, aged whiskey, lots of honey,lemon, 2 sugars and a single cinnamon tea bag

Well you see I used powdered cinnamon, cointreau instead of lemon, rum, and some amaretto

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

TheAgent posted:

pgabz I can't wait for 2.6 to hit live so we can hit tab together

I'm up for some hot button pressing in space

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Phi230 posted:

Well you see I used powdered cinnamon, cointreau instead of lemon, rum, and some amaretto

wtf u deserve your garbage drink

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
drink that poo poo in shame

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

TheAgent posted:

every time I go to a ducks game, I can't miss the huge tent city that have set up along the 57

I don't even pay for tix when I go, I buy $12 beers and too much food and I wonder what the gently caress I'm doing with all this money as there are literally people starving 500 feet away

shits hosed, and I realized I could help, even a little

but it's never enough, unfortunately

Little things here and there to help those less fortunate than the rest of us are awesome. :)

There's not many homeless people where I live, but the local people including myself try to help them out and get them back on their feet if that's appealing to them. There's one guy, really nice bloke who goes around gathering up any litter on the pavements and binning it, the other residents and I always make sure he has good, clean clothes, warm sleeping stuff for winter and plenty of food etc, people keep offering him a room to get him out of the elements but he always politely declines.

Anyone who does stuff to help out those who need it are simply very cool people, the world needs more of those. :)

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

Tokamak posted:

I can't get over how many citizens are saying that SM is a good FPS. I'm not a huge FPS player, but I have played CS, Quake 3, Halo 2, etc. and still play the occasional single player FPS like Wolfenstein and Doom. It's pretty clear even from video that it is nowhere near any popular game.

It plays like a FFA arena shooter with no consideration given to weapon balance or 'moment to moment' strategic decision making and flow. If you don't ignore the networking or that there is never going to be 'high level play' due to no ranked/private matchmaking, it's trash tier.

Those games are poo poo, in SM you can shoot grenades out of your dick/vag!

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

TheAgent posted:

gently caress

You're a good man/woman, for this and those other reasons.

Hobold
Jan 10, 2012

I love my Cutlass
I love big stompy mechs
I love my HOTAS
I love to salvage wrecks
I love Star Citizen, and all it's craziness
GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA, GOONDEYADA
College Slice

TheAgent posted:

moma, do you believe in a charity? do you spend your vast fortune on yourself and belts and poo poo space games and overpriced whiskey and a severe sense of self righteousness

I thought you were cool

Also making 70k in some bumfuck state doesn't make you rich lol

I'm poor as gently caress and always giving money to pet charities. gently caress people ones.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

"you're a person and not a ship" except when you get in the pilot's seat haha

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Hobold posted:

I'm poor as gently caress and always giving money to pet charities. gently caress people ones.
people are good too

I've had a half wolf breed that some dumb gently caress bred to kill lick my face and I've had a strung out meth addict get her life back from the brink of nearly drowning her kids in an apartment pool

this crazy world is hosed, it always has been, life is worthless and cheap and horrible, but there are moments of joy and sacrifice and love that make it worthwhile and important

Happy Holidays

also learn how to loving make a hot toddie proper gently caress

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

TheAgent posted:

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

So the time has come and gone for 2.6 now yeah?

:discourse:

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Jason Sextro posted:

"you're a person and not a ship" except when you get in the pilot's seat haha

I like the fact that Orlando still thinks SC is an mmorpg, with less than 20 glitching concurrent players in any session and no 'world' level anything other than ship and clothing purchases. Lack of any actual gameplay beyond what "baby's first basic shooter" probably just makes him look like an even bigger tit. I think he's the one being spoonfed bullshit and happily sucking it up and asking for seconds to be filtered through a pig farmers sweaty sock.

Not even sure why he thinks it's so great looking either, there's no artistic flair or anything to make it stand out asthetically over something like IW, just a load of semi ok textures that are begining to look quite bland and uninteresting, but I guess that stuff is subjective anyway and he obviously doesn't play many real AAA games.

Ergo, he's a dopey berk and a good target for scammage. If he ever played EvE, he would be that one guy who sat in Jita getting scammed all day by 2 day old toons.

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

[Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed]

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Fat Shat Sings posted:

[Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed][Citation Needed]

Pretty much this. :D

Wasn't there supposed to be one of their miracle patches today? Or yesterday now lol. :D

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Christmas is being refactored.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

MarcusSA posted:

Christmas is being refactored.

I know wrong holiday, but these dumbasses could make Jesus clip off the cross.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Colostomy Bag posted:

I know wrong holiday, but these dumbasses could make Jesus clip off the cross.

Sung in melody: T Pose, in a manger
Clip through the bed-ding..

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

... A little parp crobbers is full burning the verse

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

TheAgent posted:

I just keep my whiskey bottle between my legs. Touching my taint is the best toddie and all the bumf like lemon can just gently caress right off. Kills colds like a boss.

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Phi230 posted:

That's a Hot Tardie

Exinos
Mar 1, 2009

OSHA approved squiq

Phi230 posted:

Sorry, you accidentally made a Hairy Croberts. Please try the mixing mini-game again.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Star Citizen: I have no trust in goons

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
the stimperor injects

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

TheAgent posted:

gently caress

See - goons are carebears.
Backers were right.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

VealCutlet posted:

So the time has come and gone for 2.6 now yeah?

:discourse:

They are going to crunch even harderer tomorrow and then wave away the delay by saying it was a typo, that they meant the 23rd all along.

orcinus
Feb 25, 2016

Fun Shoe

Cao Ni Ma posted:

They are going to crunch even harderer tomorrow and then wave away the delay by saying it was a typo, that they meant the 23rd all along.

"It was the *financial* 23rd!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I suspect it will be more along the line of "Well, we worked hard into our holidays, but still couldn't get the blocker fixed to our satisfaction, so here's the semi-fixed, hobbled 2.6 to tide you over." *mic drop*

e: For Propagandist

ripptide fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Dec 23, 2016