Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Tex Avery posted:

Honestly, a lot of the Nazi cosplayers I've seen look like they'd be rounded up just as quickly as a Jew. I dare someone to present a valid argument that Hitler would have been okay with furries.

He was a big fan of Disney. I'm sure that if Hitler's formative years had included the adventurers and Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers, I'm sure there's solid chance he'd have put on some ears and a tail on the weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Pesticide20 posted:

All those heroes of the master race sure are prime examples of the peak of human physique and intellect. A true selection of the ubermensch.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

LingcodKilla posted:

More than happily dress up as a GI and beat them up.

Thank god I didn't throw out all of my uniforms when I ETS'd.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

RatHat posted:

^^^ The cat-boy Nazi is from an anime so it's not quite Nazi fetishism.

How on earth does this make it better?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Pesticide20 posted:

Thank god I didn't throw out all of my uniforms when I ETS'd.

I uh... did ww2 cosplay reenactment a while back. Gotta look the part when stomping nazis.

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
Nothing too wild here, just some extremely questionable ladies fashion featuring mohair I happened across:

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

I can only wish that in my life I can be as proud as either of those two are right now

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Cosima posted:

Nothing too wild here, just some extremely questionable ladies fashion featuring mohair I happened across:

Them some fancy winter muumuu you got there.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

And our next model is Samantha, who is dressed as a penis.

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Now we just need someone to post the criagslist mohair dom bald person with a noose

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Cosima posted:

Its as if someone has attempted to make a fashionable snuggie

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

post the neo nazis are literally hitlers untermench one its better then preacher

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

Is that a Thneed?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Cosima posted:

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.
What the actual gently caress. Now I feel itchy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I've been using sweaters wrong for decades.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'm unhappy. Thanks a lot.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Cosima posted:

What the actual gently caress. Now I feel itchy.

:nws:

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Huh, I always wondered what happened to the California Raisins.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Where are they getting these sweater burkas.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Hihohe posted:

Where are they getting these sweater burkas.

*Clears throat*
*Sets glasses on bridge of nose*
"Actually... They're called mohairs"

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
they're going to get loving electrocuted the first time they touch a doorknob or something lmao

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
After seeing that poo poo, I'm glad Trump is going to cause a nuclear war. Cause god drat :stare:

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

^^^ and deprive us of further horrors like these? Are you mad?

The date on all the weirdly-too-close-to-children's-book-art is 2001. I wonder how many ridiculous clothing items one can knit in 15 years?

Do you think this is exclusively a fetish of the far north or a fantasy of someone in a tropical climate that imagines winter wear as comfortable?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Tex Avery posted:

Honestly, a lot of the Nazi cosplayers I've seen look like they'd be rounded up just as quickly as a Jew. I dare someone to present a valid argument that Hitler would have been okay with furries.

Ahem.

http://furredreichblog.com/2016/09/23/of-hitler-and-furries/

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Way to make fun of people born with deformities comic book man.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

When you GIS mohair you get to see what a mohair goat looks like, which is adorable.

But peppered all through the search seems to be more weird fetish gear, then this lady:

I could only save those 2 pictures, but she's running a shop, and it has some amazingly ugly and weird stuff.

http://www.lady-mohair.de/shop.php?lang=en

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
What's the overlap between this and furies.

Siamang
Nov 15, 2003
Both were sent to punish mortals.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I can't figure out what this guy's actual beliefs are. It started out seeming like it would defend Hitler and then it segued into "Yeah, he probably really would have killed all of you unless you were really normal."

Mario Yesyes
Oct 30, 2012

Sometimes I wonder if anyone has complained about Bond the way those Overwatch nerds complain about that woman being gay.

"Ugh! Why can't it just be a spy movie? Why do the writers have to shove James Bond's sexual orientation down our throats!"

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Mario Yesyes posted:

Sometimes I wonder if anyone has complained about Bond the way those Overwatch nerds complain about that woman being gay.

"Ugh! Why can't it just be a spy movie? Why do the writers have to shove James Bond's sexual orientation down our throats!"

Nah, if a person is straight then their sexuality is just a thing that's in the movie. If they're anything other than straight then they're shoving it down our throats and making an unnecessary political statement.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
I identify with the straight white men putting his dick in everything and so should you.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Basebf555 posted:

Nah, if a person is straight then their sexuality is just a thing that's in the movie. If they're anything other than straight then they're shoving it down our throats and making an unnecessary political statement.

See also: a black woman as lead in new Star Trek.

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Mario Yesyes posted:

People can just read the Bond books and not only complain about his sexuality but his extreme racism.

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I don't share the opinion but I guess I can see being bummed out that ~canon~ wasn't what you thought it was- that to me is merely silly, not like hilariously awful

Its when someone doesn't stop and go "wait haha whoa my life is worse because I am taking this too seriously" that it becomes lovely-funny, it reminds me of the chunk of people that get into occult literature and become a raving paranoid

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous
There was a great Fashion SWAT years ago about the creepy wool people. http://www.somethingawful.com/fashion-swat/wool-swat-german/1/

Some highlights:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

I'm allergic to lanolin and its like I'm getting phantom hives from this thread

• Locked thread