Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

mng posted:

Vinegar is for cleaning, not for chips.

I think they're talking about putting it on French fries! :downs: don't bite!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Vinegar is for rice, goddammit

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Vinegar is for pickling.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is that an important French mustard?

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

:burger: It's burgin' time! :burger:

mng posted:

Only if you're a mom on the internet and doing some CRAZY thing that some big corporation HATES! If you're a boring white guy guy with republican hair, then gently caress you because you don't know anything. I'm a boring white guy with no hair.

Malt vinegar is pretty awesome stuff. Especially on fried potatoes. I'm not English at all and I freaking love it.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Data Graham posted:

Is that an important French mustard?

It's the venerable Canadian brand Sans Nom de Loblaws, seulement quatre-vingt dix neuf cents pour un bouteille.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

CommonShore posted:

It's the venerable Canadian brand Sans Nom de Loblaws, seulement quatre-vingt dix neuf cents pour un bouteille.

Je croix qu'il est le choix de les Présidents, n'est-ce pas?

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

HEY! You there! According to your avatar, you only speak limited French. What's all this about? :buddy:

LordSaturn
Aug 12, 2007

sadly unfunny

I heart bacon posted:

HEY! You there! According to your avatar, you only speak limited French. What's all this about? :buddy:

it also says she hasn't cried today :ohdear:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Le choix de les Presidents est blanc ou bleu.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

mng posted:

How do you even function daily while holding the wrongest opinion possible?

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

LordSaturn posted:

:ohdear:

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Vinegar is loving delicious on fries, I'll loving fight someone over this. I also put vinegar on my poutines and hot dogs. That poo poo brings out flavor in the fries and in the coleslaw.

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Look it's simple. White vinegar is for cleaning but it is also for making adobo or pickles or other delicious stuff.
Malt vinegar is for putting on your chip shop chips. Along with salt.
Hope this clears up any vinegar related confusion.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

CommonShore posted:

Le choix de les Presidents est blanc ou bleu.

C'est vrai; j'ai oublié. :le facepalmme:

I heart bacon posted:

Haha, that's about the limit! I haven't used my French is about twelve years. :smith:

LordSaturn posted:

Oh, it's coming. I decided to make gyros and pastitsio for Christmas Ever dinner and forgot that my oven is a glorified toaster and also my bulletin board keeps falling off the wall and I have exactly one foot of counter space ARGH ASIAN KITCHENS SUCK rear end KILL MEEEEEEEEE

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Bubblyblubber posted:

How do you even function daily while holding the wrongest opinion possible?

I don't. I also like mayo on fries/chips.

Don't hate me :(

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

LordSaturn posted:

It also says she has two thumbs, and considering that kitchen outburst I fear for them ... :ohdear:

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Ceciltron posted:

Vinegar is loving delicious on fries, I'll loving fight someone over this. I also put vinegar on my poutines and hot dogs. That poo poo brings out flavor in the fries and in the coleslaw.

Meh. It's not terrible. I tried it once, but I feel no real desire to do so again. 4/10 stars.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

I find vinegar to be a vile flavour that I wish prior would stop using. It just ruins things! It's entirely too strong and acidic for me. It's the reason I find fans hot sauce to be garbage. Got sauce didn't need to be bland vinegar based it can have flavour

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Enough talk about vinegar, post about actual culinary abominations.

zidane13
Jan 2, 2005

by Smythe
Third from the bottom looks delicious actually. And a couple of those are making me wonder what naked mole rat tastes like...

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

zidane13 posted:

And a couple of those are making me wonder what naked mole rat tastes like...

Probably just fine. But also probably a high bone:meat ratio.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

C'est vrai; j'ai oublié. :le facepalmme:

Haha, that's about the limit! I haven't used my French is about twelve years. :smith:

:smith::respek::smith:

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

how do you get pasta so pale

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

The Snoo posted:

By boiling it forever.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
Cheap lovely pasta cooked for way too long at way too low a temperature. That color is the herald of sadness.

I'm so glad I stopped going to family gatherings, although it would have given me some prime afp to contribute.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Cerepol posted:

I find vinegar to be a vile flavour that I wish prior would stop using. It just ruins things! It's entirely too strong and acidic for me. It's the reason I find fans hot sauce to be garbage. Got sauce didn't need to be bland vinegar based it can have flavour

midwesternamerica.txt

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

The Snoo posted:

That's supermarket udon.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

I saw this yesterday with my own eyes at a local supermarket:

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Palpek posted:

I saw this yesterday with my own eyes at a local supermarket:

And you bought it, right?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Cakefarts Carol posted:

midwesternamerica.txt

One of yours, I think. We don't spell it "flavour".

midwesterncanada.txt?

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Plinkey posted:

And you bought it, right?
No, I was too awestruck to react rationally.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Palpek posted:

No, I was too awestruck to react rationally.

In the spirit of the holiday season, if you go get one of those, eat it, and show us a trip report, I'll donate $25 to a charity of your choice.

Come on, it's made by a doctor and it has no fewer than eleven stars on the label, it has to be good

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
It even contains 2 BURGER/BURGERS.

I heart bacon
Nov 18, 2007

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

:smith: My wife and I would probably be using Korean (she only learned the swearing growing up) now if it weren't for the fact that there's no one to talk to in this tiny town. There's not much room for foreign language around here.

RareAcumen posted:

I don't take orders from clowns with anime avatars. So up your nose with a rubber hose.

I make refrigerator pickles sometimes with a combination of white vinegar, malt vinegar, and red wine vinegar. It's pretty decent snacking.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

In the spirit of the holiday season, if you go get one of those, eat it, and show us a trip report, I'll donate $25 to a charity of your choice.

Come on, it's made by a doctor and it has no fewer than eleven stars on the label, it has to be good

I don't know if they're available where I am, but I will absolutely do it if they are.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Mymla posted:

It even contains 2 BURGER/BURGERS.

And it's a New New Special Edition.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I've seen the Pizzaburger also! I can take this one tomorrow if Palpek doesn't mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

“Christmas dinner is ready, everyone!“ - “I'll pass, thanks, still full from the pizzaburgers I ate for the internet.“