Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

McGavin posted:

brb googling stupid girl.zip

So many magnet links. :stare:

Those poor, stupid, stupid girls!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

A girl so stupid she doesn't know how to play pool properly.

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

One foot on the floor at all times

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Blistex posted:

So many magnet links. :stare:

so many weird nipples, giant foreheads, and freaky moles.

And fur.... so much fur everywhere....

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party
meanwhile in hsinchu, taiwan...

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Loving the tank.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

That quality German engineering.

big time bisexual
Oct 16, 2002

Cool Party

talk about a paper tiger

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Asian Nazi parades are funny and they're meant to be funny IMHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFTp83TUz4I

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Taiwan #1

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Pretty sure that's the one they used for Saving Private Ryan.

Andorra
Dec 12, 2012

lol one of the people complaining about this thread throws a fit a couple pages later about people making fun of Groverhaus.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Andorra posted:

lol one of the people complaining about this thread throws a fit a couple pages later about people making fun of Groverhaus.

I remember when people used to get banned for even mentioning Groverhause?

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:

big time bisexual posted:

meanwhile in hsinchu, taiwan...

:stonk:

Uh, what's the context?

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Imperialist Dog posted:

:stonk:

Uh, what's the context?

East Asia's WWII bad guys are the Japanese, so they are unable to understand that a group of people gathering together and exterminating millions of people based on their race, religion, sexual preference or disability are evil and should not be taken lightly or emulated.

Vesi posted:

I tried but found something else:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368790/Lu-Hao-Chinese-toddler-3-weighs-staggering-132lbs-hes-growing.html

Article is otherwise unremarkable but one detail stood out:

Always do the three-hospital test

Geez! Oh, we don't know why he's so fat. We tried not letting him eat an entire rice bag for every meal, but if we don't immediately give in to his demands, he cries (like every small child on the loving planet). Also, we let him know simply not walking at all is an option if he so chooses. Mei ban fa!

I searched for a follow up on this story, but there was none. Like the black Shanghainese woman who won the "Chinese Idol" style show back in 2009, his story line disappears after 2011. I wonder if he's still alive?

mrbotus fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 24, 2016

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
yo Blistex weren't you in shenyang when you were in China?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

The Great Autismo! posted:

yo Blistex weren't you in shenyang when you were in China?

Yup, lived just a 30 second walk from the "Happy Family" mall. You planning on visiting China's prostitution capital?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Every year my school every 8th grade class must perform in an English song competition. My class did Imagine Dragons. Now I wasn't exactly listening to what the song was going to be...and then I notice all the kids come out with beards. OK, must be a santa thing for the holidays. Fine. And then one kid starts speaking...and it is a Zero Mostel impression. And then I take a closer look at what they are wearing...this was pretty much Jewface. They are supposed to pick a modern pop song. And so they did a song from Fiddler on the Roof, "Tradition."

And so I have my homeroom class watching this, and they know I'm Jewish. I'm the only one in the school. And so they are watching this...and looking back at me, with faces that only say "this must be what traditional Jewish culture is like, right? Did you grow up like this?" And now they keep playing the song on youtube.

There are alot of things that Asia doesn't get.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
India loves nazi's and hitler. Not even in a sort of ironic or naively ignorant way, full on "mein kampf is an inspiring book and india can really relate to hitler because we too were oppressed by england and are full of parasitic lesser races"

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
Last night I heard a good one while snacking with a girl:
"We Chinese have a tradition to drink beer and eat salty and spicy foods."

ladron posted:

Where are you seeing this? Is anyone crazy enough to download an 8GB zip?

Baronjutter posted:

India loves nazi's and hitler. Not even in a sort of ironic or naively ignorant way, full on "mein kampf is an inspiring book and india can really relate to hitler because we too were oppressed by england and are full of parasitic lesser races"
"My enemy's enemy is my friend" :downs:

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

When your music video starts with the disclaimer "This video has no intention to insult any individuals or groups" you're in for a good time

It's just silly as gently caress.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Baronjutter posted:

They don't realize many of them would be considered a "lesser race" by Hitler and friends?

Haier posted:

I hear they also have a tradition of "playing games" to "pass the time" when they're bored. Really innovative!

Pirate Radar posted:

When your music video starts with the disclaimer "This video has no intention to insult any individuals or groups" you're in for a good time

It's just silly as gently caress.

I'm sorry if you're offended. :smug:

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Haier posted:

That's odd, I was told this was traditional Korean culture.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sheep-Goats posted:

Asian Nazi parades are funny and they're meant to be funny IMHO

This is great!

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

ladron posted:

:lol: You actually downloaded that? Are they holding up their ID cards "hostage style" as well?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Haier posted:

5000 years drinking and salty spicy food culture please respect

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

nickmeister posted:

They don't realize many of them would be considered a "lesser race" by Hitler and friends?

Brahmin see themselves as litteral übermench, so I guess that would be a "no".

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
The bar down the alleyway from my apartment in Bangkok had a Nazi flag up next to the TV for a little while, but later they replaced it with a Thai flag. It wasn't a foreigner hangout so I don't know if someone went and talked to them about it or what

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
The television programme that talks about the Hong Kong reenactment has uploaded the relevant part to their Facebook page, if anyone is interested. The part with my ham acting was mercifully cut. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1287895297920185&id=171241292918930

Imperialist Dog fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Dec 24, 2016

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Gandhi loved Hitler and openly talked about how great he was so India's been at this for a while. Mostly cause he turned Germany back into a superpower and it wasn't until WW2 kicked up that he realized Hitler probably wasn't gonna listen to his nonviolence advice.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

Pirate Radar posted:

The bar down the alleyway from my apartment in Bangkok had a Nazi flag up next to the TV for a little while, but later they replaced it with a Thai flag. It wasn't a foreigner hangout so I don't know if someone went and talked to them about it or what
That "Weekend Market" in BKK (I forget what the actual name was, but we just called it the Weekend Market and we had a shop there selling stuff to dumb white tourists) had a bunch of shops selling black t-shirts with the Nazi flag on the chest and one of the sleeves. I was 20 and I thought I'd buy one ironically and wear in Thailand, but I spent the money on ice cream and didn't regret it.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Pirate Radar posted:

Maybe they thought it was connected to Buddhism rather than racial genocide?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Gandhi loved Hitler and openly talked about how great he was so India's been at this for a while. Mostly cause he turned Germany back into a superpower and it wasn't until WW2 kicked up that he realized Hitler probably wasn't gonna listen to his nonviolence advice.

I know Ghandi hated black people and was shocked and dismayed when he went to South Africa(?) and was lumped in with the "coloreds." Did he ever touch on what should be "done" about people he thought were inferior, if not through violence?

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I saw this on reddit and the comments had a lot of Whataboutism, but some good "LOL, OP is retarded" too. After seeing the comments on that Futurism article about China claiming to be all natural-power-dependent or something by 2050, it seems a lot of scared Americans reeling from Trump are now looking at China as a good example, without understanding how Face Cultured they just got.

mrbotus
Apr 7, 2009

Patron of the Pants

Haier posted:

I saw this on reddit and the comments had a lot of Whataboutism, but some good "LOL, OP is retarded" too. After seeing the comments on that Futurism article about China claiming to be all natural-power-dependent or something by 2050, it seems a lot of scared Americans reeling from Trump are now looking at China as a good example, without understanding how Face Cultured they just got.

I know it's just a meme, but that's so unbelievably ignorant it's making me angry on a comedy forum. If being a "good guy" is only based on what one says, I can't imagine why they wouldn't like Trump. He's SAID he's going to do the best things, after all.

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

nickmeister posted:

I know it's just a meme, but that's so unbelievably ignorant it's making me angry on a comedy forum. If being a "good guy" is only based on what one says, I can't imagine why they wouldn't like Trump. He's SAID he's going to do the best things, after all.
The comments are even worse, because when someone brings up anything like human rights, it's "USA HAS GAUNTANAMO!" or invading Taiwant it's "WELL, THE USA INVADED IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN!!" and whatever else you can think of, as if it makes it all better and OK.

This is the Futurism article that had a ton of Wumao-ish comments by serious white people on Facebook and Reddit. I first saw it on Facebook and I commented, but deleted it, because it's pointless to talk with people online about this kind of stuff if they are already convinced China's century is coming.
https://futurism.com/building-big-forget-great-wall-china-wants-build-50-trillion-global-power-grid-2050/

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

nickmeister posted:

Maybe they thought it was connected to Buddhism rather than racial genocide?

I know Ghandi hated black people and was shocked and dismayed when he went to South Africa(?) and was lumped in with the "coloreds." Did he ever touch on what should be "done" about people he thought were inferior, if not through violence?

Yeah his solution was 'get the gently caress out' and now we have Pakistan

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
just Google it and you can see plenty of censored pictures where, yes, they are holding their IDs.
I am just assuming about the giant foreheads and fur....

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

lmao, just lmao if you still think america isn't a garbage tier country after electing trump

china #2! (Taiwan #1)

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax
I got invited to this. Had to deny. I opened my wallet and I only had 19k, so I guess no VIP for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

What happens when you call that number?

• Locked thread