Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Tatum Girlparts posted:

who do you think is richer and how bad will the answer make me want to kill myself

Depends on how you want to count venture capitalist money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
He's rich but it's all leprechaun gold and'll collapse as soon as the fda looks at it or the tech industry changes in culture.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

rumble in the bunghole posted:

He's rich but it's all leprechaun gold and'll collapse as soon as the fda looks at it or the tech industry changes in culture.

He'll probably be running the FDA in a month so...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

rumble in the bunghole posted:

so it'll never collapse

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Djeser posted:

He likes restaurant kitchens though, it's the kitchen in your house he things is a Beksinski hellscape.

On grocery stores:

Being super sensitive to sensory input is a legit sign of autism btw

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Djeser posted:

He likes restaurant kitchens though, it's the kitchen in your house he things is a Beksinski hellscape.

On grocery stores:

Yeah, I know he's loving insane. That's pretty funny though, considering restaurant kitchens are, in general, probably a shitload more unsanitary than your home.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
That's almost certainly not true, depending on how good your county health inspector is.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

WarEternal posted:

Yeah, I know he's loving insane. That's pretty funny though, considering restaurant kitchens are, in general, probably a shitload more unsanitary than your home.

stop eating in shitboxes

HoboTech
Feb 13, 2005

Reading this with the voice in your skull.
Eating in shitboxes is in my "No" column

WarEternal
Dec 26, 2010

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

RyokoTK posted:

That's almost certainly not true, depending on how good your county health inspector is.

Have you met your average dishwasher?

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

WarEternal posted:

Have you met your average dishwasher?

I work in restaurant management, I've met a lot of below-average dishwashers too. They don't have to care, but the kitchen manager should because he's the one catching poo poo if the inspector puts a PH test in the water and doesn't like how much sanitizer is in it. And that's if your place is still using the three sink setup. If you have an automatic dish machine then it doesn't even matter, that thing will clean the gently caress out of dishes way better than you and your crappy dishwasher at home can do.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
God dammit, I missed the most obvious setup imaginable. :negative:

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Dec 24, 2016

Tenik
Jun 23, 2010

I like to lick plates right after they come out of the dishwasher. Especially if they still have a little bit of soap on them.

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

All my knowledge about how filthy restaurant kitchens are comes from Restaurant: Impossible and Kitchen Nightmares, I assume this isn't a very good representative sample

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

A Meat posted:

All my knowledge about how filthy restaurant kitchens are comes from Restaurant: Impossible and Kitchen Nightmares, I assume this isn't a very good representative sample

Of course not, those are failing restaurants run by morons. :v:

My point isn't really that restaurant kitchens are spotlessly clean; some are, many aren't. But the average restaurant kitchen is almost guaranteed to be healthier and more sanitary than the kitchen in your home.

RyokoTK fucked around with this message at 13:26 on Dec 24, 2016

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
This is not a regular episode of Extra Credit, but rather a new game we're calling "Pop Quiz", where we'll be going over stuff we covered in previous episodes and see how well our snakes have been paying attention!
Basically what happened is that we had WAAAY too much Tila Tequila material so instead of just throwing it all down the trash, we took a page out of Lemon's book and gamified it!

Have fun

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alaois posted:

No problem, Steve.

Hard to trust a guy not named Steve.

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
I'm Steve.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
No, you're SirSlarty, silly!

A Meat
Jun 28, 2013

CERTIFIED FRESH AS HELL DOC MAKER

make up your mind which touhou you are, you're a different one here and on ballp.it, jeez

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Joke's on you, I don't have a ballp.it account! [joke about paying money to post goes here]

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
Q: What kind of meat are you?

A: Meat

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

SirSlarty posted:

Q: What kind of meat are you?

A: Meat

B: oy meat

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Rumda posted:

Special meat!

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked

Rumda posted:

S: oy Meat

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

N: ut meat

sout
Apr 24, 2014

what is going on
E: gently caress, Meaten

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
C: is for Chicken, that's good enough for me!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
:hampants:

X-Ray Pecs
May 11, 2008

New York
Ice Cream
TV
Travel
~Good Times~
I'm the meat that looks like poo-poo!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Same

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Craiglist has Forums?!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Still no posts? Did everyone get a lobotomy or something?

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I was too busy putting seasoned salt on my girlfriend's pussy

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

DemonTrigger posted:

I was too busy putting seasoned salt on my girlfriend's pussy

Add some ghost pepper, it'll do wonders

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Still no posts? Did everyone get a lobotomy or something?

I honestly have no idea what to say about the episode that isn't summed up by the title.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Like Lemon, I'm amazed that such a small community of people who absolutely hate each other exists.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
There's almost nothing to say about it. It's a good episode but the community is bafflingly asinine.

Waffleman_ posted:

Like Lemon, I'm amazed that such a small community of people who absolutely hate each other exists.

There's like eleven different subforums here that would surprise you.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

RyokoTK posted:

There's like eleven different subforums here that would surprise you.

Yeah but I expect that kind of insane antisociality (is that even a word?) from goons and some other rarified sections of the internet. I don't expect it from the Craigslist forums, if only because I had no idea that Craigslist even had forums until this episode dropped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Focacciasaurus_Rex
Dec 13, 2010
After listening to that episode, I STILL don't believe craigslist has forums. :colbert: