Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

My slippers! :stare:

That is an amazing picture.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

What. No.

This isn't real, no way there's bunnies with such ridiculous ears.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.
Dr. Rockzo, I'm so sorry for your loss. That is such a cat thing to do, though--they hide themselves away at the end, so they can die peacefully without any predators mauling them when they're vulnerable. My mom and I both lost elderly cats this year--16 and 17--and both of them tried to escape several times in their final weeks (both were indoor cats without a history of running outside). Part of me feels bad that I made her stay inside with me when she went, and I admit, saying goodbye to her as she went was more for me than for her.

Try to take comfort in the fact that he went on his own terms. He knew it was coming and did it in his cat way in his cat time.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

"Ears, Nestor."

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Huh, I guess they do after all. And probably can be, at that :stare:.

Melondog
Oct 9, 2006

:yeshaha:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I just wanted you to know I got this and appreciate it.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Segmentation Fox posted:

I just wanted you to know I got this and appreciate it.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
but don't because most of that would hurt the bunny.

PenguinKnight
Apr 6, 2009

this dumbo remake is going in bold, new directions

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

The problem with having a bunny with huge ears like this is clearly training it to balance on your head so its ears cover yours and keep them warm.

JackMann
Aug 11, 2010

Secure. Contain. Protect.
Fallen Rib

Neddy Seagoon posted:

I don't get this reference, but if it could hurt the bunny, then definitely don't do it. Pat the bunny. Do not hurt the bunny.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

JackMann posted:

I don't get this reference, but if it could hurt the bunny, then definitely don't do it. Pat the bunny. Do not hurt the bunny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzPt3Y2E_Rc

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Ohmygosh :kimchi:

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

JackMann posted:

throwing them over your shoulder like a continental soldier is probably safe

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
have a cute story about a couple of Garbage-Men;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdIaLHYUws

and Merry Christmas to all, and thanks for all the kind words, it's been a real help

Vastakaiun
Apr 16, 2008

This is the sweetest thing. :3:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOK6OhZhUmU/

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
merry christmas. cute people

Chili
Jan 23, 2004

college kids ain't shit

Fun Shoe
A merry christmas cross post from Butterscotch!

dandybrush
Feb 7, 2011
I spent yesterday morning putting Christmas headgear on dogs and horses, here is my share horse Fonzie and my parents' dog http://m.imgur.com/a/n8wJH

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
I dub thee Rottwiener

http://i.imgur.com/SlAuHacl.jpg

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

Dragonwagon posted:

Not anymore.

This means war!

wait no poo poo hold on how do i fix this

Dragonwagon
Mar 28, 2010

And that, as much as anything else, led to my drinking problem.
There's nothing to fix.

:justpost: festive reptiles.

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Could someone gift me this lizzy please

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
rename this thread to festive reptiles megathread

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Chili posted:

A merry christmas cross post from Butterscotch!

He always looks so concerned.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

Merry Christmas to all!

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'm not crying, you're crying.

https://twitter.com/satankotah/status/813037423043244032

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.

Parasol Prophet posted:

Merry Christmas to all!

She doesn't look very merry. RIP Golden-I. :v: nvm, not Refurb. RIP Parasol Prophet?

Nordick has a new favorite as of 23:53 on Dec 25, 2016

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

15 years old today

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
My dad's old Labrador died on christmas day. She was a bit frail and it was 36 degrees and the heat was too much for her heart in the end, she hung on at the vet for a few hours with IV fluids and then just went to sleep and then stopped breathing. Being Christmas day the whole family was there to be with dad and my brothers and I were able to drive out to dad's property in the country and bury her under her favorite shade tree. We then drank to her memory at a late christmas dinner.

Chillest dog ever, did everything at her own pace, I think I heard her bark a handful of times in 15 years. She loved eating, watching people eat, and whining for food, was pretty ambivalent about going for walks, she followed dad everywhere.

Rest in peace, Molly

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
How do I get a Fennec gift basket?

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

EoinCannon posted:

My dad's old Labrador died on christmas day. She was a bit frail and it was 36 degrees and the heat was too much for her heart in the end, she hung on at the vet for a few hours with IV fluids and then just went to sleep and then stopped breathing. Being Christmas day the whole family was there to be with dad and my brothers and I were able to drive out to dad's property in the country and bury her under her favorite shade tree. We then drank to her memory at a late christmas dinner.

Chillest dog ever, did everything at her own pace, I think I heard her bark a handful of times in 15 years. She loved eating, watching people eat, and whining for food, was pretty ambivalent about going for walks, she followed dad everywhere.

Rest in peace, Molly

Oh, God, I can't stop crying. Jesus Christ.

My sincerest condolences. I've lost a dog around Christmastime, but I can't even imagine how much it must have hurt to have it happen on Christmas Day. Molly sounds like the best dogge :smith:

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

http://i.imgur.com/WCw57KU.gifv

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

My reaction from this post to current ITT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0mZ6BvN61s

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

EoinCannon posted:

Rest in peace, Molly

I am so sorry.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

What a sweet looking dog. Also yeah gently caress Australian Christmas weather! :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EoinCannon
Aug 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the condolences, thread. Molly will be remembered on Christmas day from now on.