Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slap me silly
get that tiny dogges a snowshoe!

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Jan 16, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

can u spot the secret fourth dog :ssh:

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

social vegan posted:

can u spot the secret fourth dog :ssh:

bushy off-white tail?

social vegan

Subjunctive posted:

bushy off-white tail?

dangit, I meant no he's right here *points to ur heart* ur my dog

slap me silly

social vegan posted:

dangit, I meant no he's right here *points to ur heart* ur my dog

*weeps tear of joyful belonging*

FluffieDuckie

merry christmas friends :love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

today's mug:

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
Good doggos good friends happy holidays

FluffieDuckie

it's almost 9am and no one's up. should i just open all the presents myself?

death sext

yes, you have earned the right

it's almost noon and my family is still dragging their feet. thanks for your new waterproof speaker mom :evilbuddy:

Urodov

happy chrxstmas

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

alnilam

happy xmas, i got my 1yo nephew a journal where I'll keep track of all the charity donations i (or anyone) make in his name, so he'll feel really special when he's older

i hope it works well :/

Plebian Parasite

Merry Crimbas to those celebrating today, all my family members work so I gotta wait a day.

ArclightBorealis

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
The extended family's opening gifts right now (didn't waste time starting before I woke up). I gave everyone a box of assorted chocolates I had bought hours before taking the train ride up, and my aunt had prepared a stocking for me with some goodies, including $200 in cash.

Today's a good Christmas day.

vanisher

Merry Christmas!!

I don't know what's fourth dog with you SV

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
dog days ahead, and dogs are good so it means good days ahead

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
My whole family is in Ontario so it's just my wife and I for Christmas in BC. Getting lots of messages about how much fun they're having over there is a bitter blessing.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

my uncle got another dui yesterday and my mom called me with her fake talking through her nose nice voice to tell me in front of my (teenage and sensitive) cousin about it so i decided that i'm going to enjoy my holiday, call my cousin (he's loving great, and i can't wait for him to move out here to go to school), and not talk to the rest of the family.

merry holiday, festival of lighting, kwanzaa dongjitnal yule solstice.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Hammy Ham-mas my holiday hammies.

I am one with the Ham and the Ham is with me.

May the Ham be with you all.

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

alnilam

yeah I'm excited about amateur radio too!

vanisher

Dick Bastardly posted:

Hammy Ham-mas my holiday hammies.

I am one with the Ham and the Ham is with me.

May the Ham be with you all.

I had a ham last night

No really this isn't like a set up to a joke we ate ham

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Rushi

by Smythe
so who here is a loner rebel with no family who is gonna play videogames all day ? :cool:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FluffieDuckie posted:

it's almost 9am and no one's up. should i just open all the presents myself?

absolutely

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rushi posted:

so who here is a loner rebel with no family who is gonna play videogames all day ? :cool:

me but instead of video games it's petting a good dogge and maybe eating a lot of oranges. and then maybe video games anyway.

:hfive:

slap me silly
me and my bro and my parents are all being loner rebels together, its good. my mom got everybody woks and get this seasoned them all herself

Rushi

by Smythe

slap me silly posted:

me and my bro and my parents are all being loner rebels together, its good. my mom got everybody woks and get this seasoned them all herself

all these families trying to live my fast-paced bachelor lifestyle heh :cool: *plays uninteresting video-game while watching 90s sitcom*

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

me but instead of video games it's petting a good dogge and maybe eating a lot of oranges. and then maybe video games anyway.

like i mean a bag of oranges or a bowl of oranges?? like all the oranges at once or 1hr intervals??

its almost time to start walking until I find an open cornerstore because i am irresponsible and didn't pick up food to make warm in advance.

----------------

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I've been ragequitting the Binding of Isaac all morning. Tis the season!

It's like only yesterday it was Low-G-Man or Time Lords.

longname jones

You Blockhead!
got my brother expensive kitchen knives and my mom a kitchenaid, pastry sheet, ice trays

this was after we each baked every treat known to man for christmas

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I got to snuggle with my 2-month-old nephew today, and it was pretty darned ok

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rushi posted:

all these families trying to live my fast-paced bachelor lifestyle heh :cool: *plays uninteresting video-game while watching 90s sitcom*

like i mean a bag of oranges or a bowl of oranges?? like all the oranges at once or 1hr intervals??

its almost time to start walking until I find an open cornerstore because i am irresponsible and didn't pick up food to make warm in advance.

all of the 7-Elevens are open if you want taquitos and do not mind hating yourself a little because of the joy of jalapeno cheese taquitos. they're worth it. they also have some with meat but i dunno about those because red jalapeno cheese is the only good flavor (everyone can fight me about gas station snacks now).

i'm just gonna eat like, two oranges. i think we have three. i'll start with one.

Subjunctive posted:

I got to snuggle with my 2-month-old nephew today, and it was pretty darned ok

babies are good af. <3

longname jones posted:

got my brother expensive kitchen knives and my mom a kitchenaid, pastry sheet, ice trays

this was after we each baked every treat known to man for christmas

your mom is going to love you, the kitchenaid is the best thing i own other than a nice chef's knife and a decent cutting board. good job.

Robot Made of Meat

Subjunctive posted:

pupper is tuckered the h*ck out after gift opening and walk

Good pupper!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

death sext

slap me silly posted:

that's a good mom

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i got a california coastline quilt that won't be here until february because it's still being handquilted (thank you mike omfg a treasure for real) and an induction hob. i'm so excited, omg. there might be cooking with hamjobs time soon if i can get my poo poo together and figure out mike's new camera.

slap me silly
ooh ooh i got an induction thingy a year or two ago and now i never cook on the stove top hardly. it's awesome

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

we have an electric all in one range and it is unreliable at best, so between this, the instantpot and my convection toaster, we're good until i get enough money to get a house. this is making my life way better.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

I've decided to call in sick to work because it's hec*in christmas and nobody will be there anyway

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Munchables posted:

I've decided to call in sick to work because it's hec*in christmas and nobody will be there anyway

good job munch, don't get fired and merry christmas! also go eat some snacks and chill.

ArclightBorealis

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!
More family members have arrived, including a huge, white dog in tow. The dog is very friendly and good. I'm sure BYOB will greatly appreciate this information.

City of Glompton

taking a break from sledding to drink some homemade pomegranate wine. Dad clocked me at 12 mph on the last run...our reworked sleds are working just great I think

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

ArclightBorealis posted:

More family members have arrived, including a huge, white dog in tow. The dog is very friendly and good. I'm sure BYOB will greatly appreciate this information.

please post the good dogge, thank

City of Glompton posted:

taking a break from sledding to drink some homemade pomegranate wine. Dad clocked me at 12 mph on the last run...our reworked sleds are working just great I think

are they butt-dome sleds? also please be safe and post great stories about yetis later because yetis live in places where people can sled i heard.