Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

thathonkey posted:

and/or just be patient and let it sit for like 10 minutes before using it and the traces of alcohol will evaporate

man it took me 20 minutes to clean my bong. I dont wanna have to wait another 10 when another 1 minute of rinsing will do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

So the weed was under the hood the whole time.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high

Cops hate her! 1 strange trick to getting away with crime.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
woah, the terpenes on this weed are something else! what strain did you say this was again?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I wish I had a pussy to hide weed in :(

Side note: the grunge-off made a huge loving mess in my bathroom and I don't think I'm going to be using this poo poo in the future, it smells really good at least.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i'm going to go eat an oyster po boy for lunch

q: what did the oyster say to his rival

a: go shuck yourself

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
DJ Short's Blueberry, A Good Strain.

edit I live in Michigan where only medical is legal, however living less than a mile from Detroit means pretty much every cop could care less unless you're doing some stupid rear end poo poo.

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

got my PAX 2 for early christmas... my mom decided not to give it to us in front of everyone. tried it out last night - that thing is so cool. SO COOL.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

psychokitty posted:

got my PAX 2 for early christmas... my mom decided not to give it to us in front of everyone. tried it out last night - that thing is so cool. SO COOL.

Tamp+Poke tool, funnel and caps. Makes the experience so much better and so much easier on the go. I'm planning on grabbing a Pax Pusher real soon here too.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

a bone to pick posted:

Well I'm going to get a bigass ziplock bag and see how well this stuff cleans, the thing about this stuff which is supposed to make it better than alcohol is that it won't leave a nasty smell / aftertaste and also its reusable AKA I'm supposed to pour all the grunge-off back in the container after I'm done cleaning with it.

Solution: wash the rig with water after washing with alcohol. No smell or taste. ISO evaporates leaving only water behind

Nothing cleans better than putting some ISO in and microwave for 5-10 seconds. Shake it up and it will be clear as new

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I'm gonna pimp out the tool from Snoop Dogg's Gpen as a great all-around pokey and tamper for most any weed-handling situation :

https://www.gpen.com/collections/other/products/original-g-tool
I've got two but the second one's lost somewhere :rolleyes:

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

goodness posted:

Solution: wash the rig with water after washing with alcohol. No smell or taste. ISO evaporates leaving only water behind

Nothing cleans better than putting some ISO in and microwave for 5-10 seconds. Shake it up and it will be clear as new

People keep saying this but I always rinse it out thoroughly with water and it still leaves a smell.

The microwave trick I never heard about before, I'm going to try it out next time I clean my piece.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?

a bone to pick posted:

People keep saying this but I always rinse it out thoroughly with water and it still leaves a smell.

The microwave trick I never heard about before, I'm going to try it out next time I clean my piece.

That smell is probably leftover oil that's still staining the inside. If you got it fully clean and washed it, let it sit for a minute or two, it shouldn't smell.

Microwave works great. The alcohol heats up fast though, I usually have half my rig full and it boils if I do 10seconds. Heat it up, cover holes with thick paper towel/something, and shake.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Dinosaurmageddon posted:

I'm gonna pimp out the tool from Snoop Dogg's Gpen as a great all-around pokey and tamper for most any weed-handling situation :

https://www.gpen.com/collections/other/products/original-g-tool
I've got two but the second one's lost somewhere :rolleyes:

poo poo dude u kno how many boxes of recycled paper clips i could buy with that kind of scrill?

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

poo poo dude u kno how many boxes of recycled paper clips i could buy with that kind of scrill?

I know bruv I'm really trying hard to find the other one in the couch cushions and whatnot - the Dogg's gangster-pen tools don't grow on trees exactly but they're dope for poking at dope.

Miguel Prado
Nov 5, 2008

Don't worry, like they say " It's all good! "

I'm on my fifth ice cream

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I think i smoked the last of my weed and i doubt my dealer will deliver for me on xmas day. Poor plannihg on my part tbh

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Oberleutnant posted:

I think i smoked the last of my weed and i doubt my dealer will deliver for me on xmas day. Poor plannihg on my part tbh

If I know weed guys. (and i know weed guys) he'll do it. hit him up but be prepared to offer him a gift of some kind.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Oberleutnant posted:

I'm p much dry apart from some oil , gonna hit my guy up soon though

The oil is interesting but it is a bitch to roll with and I'm not really in a position to do hot knives particularly

Plus when I do it like that it sometimes sends me all weird and not in a good way for like a solid hour, me him and one of my old flatmates went out for breakfast once after he came round and I spent the entire time staring at the table trying not to die

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I accidentally broke one of those cheap screwdrivers from a christmas cracker in half, using it to scrape hash off or something and it makes a really good convenient poker/scraper, fits easily in my little coffee pot/weed tin

or you can get one of those clipper lighters and use the Flint as your prodder but they're otherwise p garbage

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Oberleutnant posted:

i got in quite the pinch arrogantly thinking there was no way all of my sources would be out of town this weekend but found some in the end :cool:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

i got in quite the pinch arrogantly thinking there was no way all of my sources would be out of town this weekend but found some in the end :cool:

It's a Christmas miracle!

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Merry Blissmass

Gotta work for 8 hours God bless C B D

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

My issue is thankfully not "I have no weed on xmas" but I do have the small issue of "I'm trapped in a house with my wife's entire extended family"

I only have my bowl, no vape or anything sneaky like that and I can't even make a spoof because they're out of dryer sheets

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i forgot to bring my pen to family christmas god. dammit. it's sitting packed and charged on my desk at home :doh:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

thathonkey posted:

i forgot to bring my pen to family christmas god. dammit. it's sitting packed and charged on my desk at home :doh:

Goondolences :negative:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

This occasion has gotten me interested in those Pax vapes now. They take actual weed, not oil or hash or whatever? What's the smoke/smell production on them?

I have a Magic Flight but all my batteries are dead and it's not my favorite thing to smoke by a long shot, so maybe I should upgrade. Advise me, weedgoons!

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Kelp Me! posted:

This occasion has gotten me interested in those Pax vapes now. They take actual weed, not oil or hash or whatever? What's the smoke/smell production on them?

I have a Magic Flight but all my batteries are dead and it's not my favorite thing to smoke by a long shot, so maybe I should upgrade. Advise me, weedgoons!

The Pax 2 is the one that's more reasonably priced, though they just came out a few months ago with a Pax 3. The main difference between the two of them is that Pax 2 takes actual weed, while the Pax 3 can do either actual weed or it can also do concentrates. And by concentrates, I mean stuff you buy "loose," not a pre-filled oil cartridge like e-cig style vape pens.

I really like it, but I've never tried the MFLB, so I can't really compare. It's really compact and portable, which I like. It means I can load it up and then take it somewhere, so I have it "just in case," which was really convenient while I was in Vegas. As for smell, it still smells. It smells less than combustion methods, but more than the aforementioned oil-cartridge e-cig pens.

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot
do you guys think marijuana will be legal nationally in the usa one day

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Aging Millenial posted:

Yes

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot

but what about alabama

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
IMO there are better drugs than weed

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
Sure but you can't do them every day and lead a normal life

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
precisely

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
pot: the daily driver of drugs

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

thathonkey posted:

pot: the daily driver of drugs

"Nah it's 10:00 and I won't have that blunt"
- Literally no one

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Aging Millenial posted:

not fully, we still have some counties where you can't legally purchase or serve alcohol so i'm sure there will be some states or regions that remain anti-weed until the end of the country

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Fututor Magnus posted:

IMO there are better drugs than weed

:wrong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

Earwicker posted:

not fully, we still have some counties where you can't legally purchase or serve alcohol so i'm sure there will be some states or regions that remain anti-weed until the end of the country

That's a little different though, because dry counties just mean you can't buy/sell alcohol there. You can still possess and consume alcohol in them. That's the situation in a lot of places in legal (marijuana) states right now anyway. I live in California where medical has been going since the late 90's, but the city I live in has banned dispensaries and growing. Still legal to possess and consume though.

At the rate the states are passing medical laws, I wonder if we're going to see federal legalization first or if they're going to hold out until well after every state has some level of legalization. The way our government has been going, I kind of expect to see a day when all states have at least some level of access, whether it's medical or recreational, and the DEA is still like "Nope. Still Schedule I."