Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

ullerrm posted:

Legit talk tho, its such a weird reversal of priorities when Goons have two neighbors within a single mid of them ready to fight, and Horde has to go a minimum of two regions away just to start a roam.

I dunno what huffs you are farting but brave is literally next door in fade, in pure blind there are russians, MOA, and NPC space shitters. And for extended roams sure there's deklein. They don't even really need to roam, people come to try to kill them.

You might be able to figure out an ok ship fit but you really are a dumbass, please shut up rote kapelle dude.

Orange Red Bull posted:

people have been trying to tell you, the D names, penif, reddit and the greater eve community for years but yall were :mensch:

drat it feels good to be right

:spergin:

Xolve posted:

Oh right, I forgot you were a sponsored, world class OverWatch player and not some dumb piece of bad posting poo poo.

Forgive my mistake.

whats ur kaydurr on tracer

Daco Vato posted:

PL's xmas gift to me this year was a bunch of bad loving posts ITT. I didn't realize they were my secret santa!

says the guy triggered by gay videogame characters

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Dec 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

no bones about it posted:

Smells a lot like bullshit

The fact that you thought this needed saying means you're at least 9 steps behind in this space orchestra space vidjya game

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

15 dollars later (the most expensive 1 pixel error I've ever dealt with) I have a new AV.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

TIL Horde has pets lmao

I didn't know they had any left after dj quit, neat

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

evilweasel posted:

I thought TDB were straight up PL pets due to obtaining the Goonswarm name out of Rens 911 purgatory.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

I thought TDB were straight up PL pets due to obtaining the Goonswarm name out of Rens 911 purgatory.

Nope they lived in fade and took orders from gobbins, they aspired to be pl pets but that was like three tiers above them

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
How many of them managed to stay in bat

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

evilweasel posted:

securitas protector has been a horde pet since inception

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Orange Red Bull posted:

securitas protector has been a horde pet since inception

im sure he'd like to know that

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
this pink text is straight out of 2009 so thanks to whoever can't let go. I'd say at least it's not the duck but I actually hate the hard R more so :golfclap:

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
gently caress off paco you friendless crazy

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Yeah idk, further downthread it gets really ugly, Cornak is a shitter, tossing up the "if HONOR was so good they'd be doing everything on their own and have their own space independent of others" ignoring the fact that it's been Game of Coalitions for the last 10+ years in the sov game.

Cornak is loving retarded, the only time TEST has owned space it's been at the grudging whim of someone more powerful. Literally every time they've done their stupid "Strong independent alliance" dance they got stomped to death within months. Their one shining beacon of success was holding scrub space in the southeast where no one who isn't legitimately insane would want to go to wriggle them out because even 10 man "Nullsec Alliances" don't want that lovely space.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

im sure he'd like to know that

I try to tell him all the time

Hes in denial..just mumbles something about good fights and content

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

gently caress off paco you friendless crazy

you forgot to call me old. You are slipping and have been really boring for a long loving time dude.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

this pink text is straight out of 2009 so thanks to whoever can't let go. I'd say at least it's not the duck but I actually hate the hard R more so :golfclap:

it's definitely not my choice of words, because blatant unrepentant racism, but it fits oh boy does it fit

also you have a 2015 regdate, the gently caress do you know about 2009 forums posting

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Viva Miriya posted:

also you have a 2015 regdate, the gently caress do you know about 2009 forums posting

about as much as he knows about anything else

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
"it's really racist so I wouldn't say it but it's fitting." That doesn't make any loving sense and you are an idiot.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

you forgot to call me old. You are slipping and have been really boring for a long loving time dude.

THE TURBOSHITLORD 9000

BROUGHT TO YOU BY CYBERDYNE SYSTEMS

Daco Vato posted:

"it's really racist so I wouldn't say it but it's fitting." That doesn't make any loving sense and you are an idiot.

It's because you are that incredibly annoying and irritating.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

also that avatar definitely is an accurate representation of all your posts

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

its actually red.

is there something wrong with your eyes?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Daco Vato posted:

Holy poo poo is it accurate though.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

its actually red.

is there something wrong with your eyes?

One of the side-effects of poo poo-for-brains disease is the inability to tell the difference between red and pink.

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
there was a string of posts when you first came back that weren't that bad and I was like oh hey maybe mandozer has gotten a little older and chilled out a bit that's good to see but this meltdown is loving hilarious you even have deadtear jumping in to triage your feels.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Holy poo poo is it accurate though.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Daco Vato posted:

there was a string of posts when you first came back that weren't that bad and I was like oh hey maybe mandozer has gotten a little older and chilled out a bit that's good to see but this meltdown is loving hilarious you even have deadtear jumping in to triage your feels.

If you weren't a gibbering loving idiot your "I'm not mad, I actually think it's funny" gambit might work better.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

So that one dude with no avatar who said he saw me and knew of me since 2008 has grounds to say anything like this because I assume he would have seen me go from being a retard losing domis in drone space in theta and in general pissing everyone around me by being dumb, he mighta seen me hang around in delve in sigma, and he'd have definitely saw me reach my FCing/tryhard shitlord prime in 2010 and all the poo poo that came after. I'm humbled when anyone can say that to me because for better or worse that's a perspective I have to respect. They saw me and remembered poo poo about me that barely registers.

I don't have to respect your turbosperging bullshit or your 2015 regdate, which gives me better than even odds of you never having been around to know anything about what I've done. Your opinion is, frankly, worth far less than the poo poo I just took after christmas dinner.

I mean I've been mocking you and occasionally bother to respond semi seriously but its not a meltdown. The only one melting down here is you.

Viva Miriya fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Dec 26, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Where the gently caress did paco come from anyways, is he some old guard goon come back from the abyss or did he creep in while I was taking a two year break from this lovely game?

E: Ah, Blue Republic. Who is/was your sponsor?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Where the gently caress did paco come from anyways, is he some old guard goon come back from the abyss or did he creep in while I was taking a two year break from this lovely game?

Although i was basically MIA 2008-2009 because I didn't have a good computer to play eve on, I'm pretty sure I'd remember someone this caustic between 2008-2011.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Viva Miriya posted:

Although i was basically MIA 2008-2009 because I didn't have a good computer to play eve on, I'm pretty sure I'd remember someone this caustic between 2008-2011.

He joined Goonwaffe 2 days before creating an account here, which means someone inflicted this pox on us.

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nah we gave DJ the Alliance because it was funny and caused a lot of drama. Rens 911 wasn't in purgatory either, it was always owned by Bmerc who passed it on to ISRAD.

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
Reg date shaming, unironic support of unironic racism, all on on Christmas Day. It really is 2009 all over again.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

4th Horseman posted:

Reg date shaming, unironic support of unironic racism, all on on Christmas Day. It really is 2009 all over again.

regdate 2011 lol

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Daco Vato posted:

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahah. I will point out that your post went "omg who is so mad that they spent money on putting this text next to everyone on of my posts." After reading said text I wanna pay the dude to reset it, so you can't just 50 year old with a credit card out of this one.

Syndic Thrass fucked around with this message at 05:44 on Dec 26, 2016

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Syndic Thrass posted:

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahah. I will point out that your post went "omg who is so mad that they spent money on putting this text next to everyone on of my posts." After reading said text I wanna pay the dude so you can't full 50 year old with a credit card out of this one.

wait is Paco Vato 50?

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Viva Miriya posted:

regdate 2011 lol

Regdate 2007 lol

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

E: Ah, Blue Republic. Who is/was your sponsor?

If I ever find who sponsored Daco, I'd give the alliance whatever number of plex required to kick both of em. Because daco just won't shut the gently caress up.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

YouTuber posted:

Regdate 2007 lol

:gb2gbs:

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Viva Miriya posted:

wait is Paco Vato 50?

There's abouts, ish

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

CainFortea posted:

If I ever find who sponsored Daco, I'd give the alliance whatever number of plex required to kick both of em. Because daco just won't shut the gently caress up.

Son of a bitch, if I still had my old bookmarks I could have probably told you who sponsored him. :rip:

Also after doing a deep dive into his post history, everything is contained within the cesspit that is the EVE thread except for 2 posts professing his love for Bernie Sanders when he first regged and another 2 about michigan football.

Somewhere between beginning of 2016 and mid 2016 he went from white noise to straight abrasive fuckwit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

there are other parts of the forum besides this thread, hope that helps

least you know he's not a spy

• Locked thread