Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Viva Miriya posted:

also apparently this guy has PTSD from being owned by widestancer because now he thinks I'm her

Widestancer did give a few EVE Goons PTSD. As did Eonwe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I went to play some overwatch and came back to the thread and :yikes: guys c'mon calm the hell down already. I had a great day with my family, I hope you guys did too or at least had the day off. I worry if people are genuinely mad. We've got racism, regdate shaming, age shaming, all sorts of nasty poo poo going on in this thread. Maybe it'd be best if we took a deep breath, decided that everyone is joking around but poo poo is getting a bit too spergy, and try again. Thanks :ullerrm:

I think we can all be better than this. I know Syndic can. I'm not going to hate on someone just because they're throwing shade at me. I don't even have an actual reason to dislike mandozer other than his goonfuckery, but I wasn't even around for that. I was just kidding. I even like Tracer just fine holy hell. I play almost exclusively as mercy and like to follow tracers around. They appreciate it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

iospace posted:

Me seeing 100+ replies in this thread: :eyepop:

Me reading them: :munch:

Nice meltdowns

Shut the gently caress up you worthless douchebag who can neither cause nor further said meltdowns. Pls come back with your comedy response when you have an acceptable Comedic Conglomerate's Instigation Score

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Don't tell me how to live my life paco

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice
I'm not. Just checking in.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Viva Miriya posted:

I just wanna say Merry Christmas to all the posters ITT. Here's to a better one next year.

Unless you live in America in which case get ready for 4 years of FUBAR.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Syndic Thrass posted:

Shut the gently caress up you worthless douchebag who can neither cause nor further said meltdowns. Pls come back with your comedy response when you have an acceptable Comedic Conglomerate's Instigation Score

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Syndic Thrass posted:

Unfunny Poster posted:

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
so, like, my secret santa got me 1 nid and 2 apostles, all fitted.. pretty neat :toot:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
thread bad

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

nex posted:

so, like, my secret santa got me 1 nid and 2 apostles, all fitted.. pretty neat :toot:

nice, merry christmas dude

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Viva Miriya posted:

Shut the fuck up you worthless douchebag who can neither caubse nor further said meltdowns. Pls come back with your comedy response when you have an acceptable Comedic Conglomerate's Instigation Score

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I gave one of my santees (the horde one) a stratios which he apparently was very happy with.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
how is paco still in gsf, like I every time I come back to this game I'm floored that he's still loving around. christ alive make it stop

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Viva Miriya posted:

I gave one of my santees (the horde one) a stratios which he apparently was very happy with.

neat. how do you handle secret santa in a alliance with such open membership as horde?

also paco is actually the best poster, hes on some next level dadaist avant-garde poo poo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I dunno but his reversal from caustic shitlord is pretty amusing.

Daco Vato posted:

I went to play some overwatch and came back to the thread and :yikes: guys c'mon calm the hell down already. I had a great day with my family, I hope you guys did too or at least had the day off. I worry if people are genuinely mad. We've got racism, regdate shaming, age shaming, all sorts of nasty poo poo going on in this thread. Maybe it'd be best if we took a deep breath, decided that everyone is joking around but poo poo is getting a bit too spergy, and try again. Thanks :ullerrm:

I think we can all be better than this. I know Syndic can. I'm not going to hate on someone just because they're throwing shade at me. I don't even have an actual reason to dislike mandozer other than his goonfuckery, but I wasn't even around for that. I was just kidding. I even like Tracer just fine holy hell. I play almost exclusively as mercy and like to follow tracers around. They appreciate it.

I do not believe you at all.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

nex posted:

neat. how do you handle secret santa in a alliance with such open membership as horde?

also paco is actually the best poster, hes on some next level dadaist avant-garde poo poo

Apparently people get paired with people, you get evemailed by this person who runs it and if you don't hold up your bargain after opting in you get shamed or purged I guess? I dunno I haven't really seen anyone get hosed over in SS.

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Viva Miriya posted:

are you actually a brony or is that an avatar someone got you

Scrooge mcduck is literally the worst. I don't want to :tenbux: to change it.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Booley posted:

Scrooge mcduck is literally the worst. I don't want to :tenbux: to change it.

its 5bux actually, consider it sometime because brony avatars are gross

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

actually since it's christmas let me sleep first and I'll get you a new one

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Viva Miriya posted:

I do not believe you at all.

About overwatch? I'm just going to assume you're joking at this point because if not you're being kind of weird man.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

About overwatch? I'm just going to assume you're joking at this point because if not you're being kind of weird man.

you should see a doctor about your cognitive dissonance

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
in food related news, did you know lobsters can turn green? like they have this green roe in their head or whatever, but this can also go into the meat. it was dripping green food coloring all over the place. after cooking the meat turned white like normal.

link for gross image: http://imgur.com/a/K9ags

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Viva Miriya posted:

Thanks for the tip. If you don't mind I'm going to stop talking to you now. Don't take it personal I'm sure you're a swell dude IRL.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Daco Vato posted:

Thanks for the tip. If you don't mind I'm going to stop talking to you now. Don't take it personal I'm sure you're a swell dude IRL.

I don't know how to break this to you psycho but everyone in this thread for the past year has been wishing you'd say something like this to each of them.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

nex posted:

in food related news, did you know lobsters can turn green? like they have this green roe in their head or whatever, but this can also go into the meat. it was dripping green food coloring all over the place. after cooking the meat turned white like normal.

link for gross image: http://imgur.com/a/K9ags

That looks unreal and also super disgusting. Food shouldn't look like that.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
yes i was quite surprised and required some furious googling/calls to be convinced it was ok

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

no bones about it posted:

How in the gently caress does someone have 1483 posts in this thread? What in the gently caress is there to talk that much about?

Wow Look at Deadtears silver medal. Shameful.

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Unfunny Poster posted:

If you were actually a Goon you wouldn't need to be reminded of this.

lmao

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
thread. bad thread.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Unfunny Poster posted:

Widestancer did give a few EVE Goons PTSD. As did Eonwe.

Eonwe good

Recoome
Nov 9, 2013

Matter of fact, I'm salty now.

Viva Miriya posted:

thats not how it works though

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

DBRB spouting off conspiracy theory poo poo about Eonwe and the ArcheAge & EVE threads was great.

SugarAddict
Oct 11, 2012
New year, gas thread, make new one, ban all the terrible terrible posters everyone.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

SugarAddict posted:

New year, gas thread, make new one, ban all the terrible terrible posters everyone.

see ya never!

Roller Coast Guard
Aug 27, 2006

With this magnificent aircraft,
and my magnificent facial hair,
the British Empire will never fall!

Times like this make me wish Videogames was more of an iron-fisted dictator handing out summary posting executions and carpet bombings.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
I will survive

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus
We could also employ an honour system where Deadtear gets to be thread mod and then hand out probations and bans and then people were required to follow them for the good of the thread.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Viva Miriya posted:

generally though when it comes to eve thread posting i find it's a decent measure when it comes to figuring out who was basically a j4g or pubbie who got vouched in and happened to get a forum account whenever they did join waffe

other than that it does not matter at all

I got an account after I was in the allliancd talk poo poo to my face at fanfest see what happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

I see this thread was a Christmas miracle of poo poo.

• Locked thread