Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Riistäjäporvari spotattu!

It's cheaper than the K-Market and Sale nearest to me :homebrew:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
The Siwa next to me doesn't even have kateenkorva, wtf

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Nenonen posted:

The Siwa next to me doesn't even have kateenkorva, wtf

That sucks, nakkis are a staple food.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Eikö ne siwojen nimet muutettu jo aikoja sitten joksikin muuksi. Stop living in the past, man.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Has there ever been a Siwa that doesn't suck? Seems to me that they all have half the selection and double the prices of other stores.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Cerebral Bore posted:

Has there ever been a Siwa that doesn't suck? Seems to me that they all have half the selection and double the prices of other stores.

This is the definition of "lähikauppa".

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Cerebral Bore posted:

Yeah but they used to be open several hours longer than other stores, every day.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Cerebral Bore posted:

Still better than Rautakirja. You could at least rob a Siwa but if you go to Ärrä you are invariably going to get robbed yourself.

And it's convenient if all you need is some milk or some such, in the letter markets you have to walk at least four times as much and then queue at least twice as long.

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 25, 2016

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Nenonen posted:

Still better than Rautakirja. You could at least rob a Siwa but if you go to Ärrä you are invariably going to get robbed yourself.

And it's convenient if all you need is some milk or some such, in the letter markets you have to walk at least four times as much and then queue at least twice as long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfgycAOT0KI

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
The only Siwa I go to is natsisiwa, and it's pretty nice. Even bought a good frying pan there recently for 20? €.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Good news everyone! The government is selling the road infrastructure so in the future we can all watch them crumble into even shittier pothole-ridden patches of gravel while paying foreign investment bankers for the privilege!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
I like how they are trying to use the same business model mobile phone companies use on roads. Yeah, like if I don't like one company's plan, I can just switch to another provider's roads. They'll probably have to build more roads for the competition. :v:

I'm not sure car drivers are fine with a system that tracks where you're driving though. That if anything smells of the "holhous" society.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Darkest Auer posted:

Good news everyone! The government is selling the road infrastructure so in the future we can all watch them crumble into even shittier pothole-ridden patches of gravel while paying foreign investment bankers for the privilege!

This is the kind of outside the boksi thinking that will make suomi nousuun. Bikes and shoes should also receive sim-card upgrades to make sure that people aren't stealing from the road company.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

kikkelivelho posted:

This is the kind of outside the boksi thinking that will make suomi nousuun.

Unironically this. Once we have killed off the countryside the savings will pay for all the kikys we can think of. Just think, no more sotes or maataloustuki or siltarumpupolitiikkaa or Paavo Väyrynen.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Hob_Gadling posted:

Unironically this. Once we have killed off the countryside the savings will pay for all the kikys we can think of. Just think, no more sotes or maataloustuki or siltarumpupolitiikkaa or Paavo Väyrynen.

Counterpoint: public transportation never takes the direct route and you're paying for every centimeter sitting on the bus with your SIM-card socks on.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Darkest Auer posted:

Counterpoint: public transportation never takes the direct route and you're paying for every centimeter sitting on the bus with your SIM-card socks on.

Counter-counterpoint: there will be no more work, so there's no need to travel anywhere.

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Hob_Gadling posted:

Counter-counterpoint: there will be no more work, so there's no need to travel anywhere.

hmm doesn't seem that different from the current situation

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Hob_Gadling posted:

That's just the thing: The only party who can stop this is either Kepu or TF. Or just TF, because the Center party lead currently leans heavily on the side of market liberalism. It's one of the reasons why Paavo Väyrynen is going with his own party. And I'm sure the voter base in rural areas aren't pleased. I know that some CP members were furious that Berner was ending some railway routes in their voting areas.

That said, I don't know why their ratings on the polls are still in 20%. Or maybe their voters aren't from the rural areas anymore.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Rexroom posted:

That's just the thing: The only party who can stop this is either Kepu or TF. Or just TF, because the Center party lead currently leans heavily on the side of market liberalism. It's one of the reasons why Paavo Väyrynen is going with his own party. And I'm sure the voter base in rural areas aren't pleased. I know that some CP members were furious that Berner was ending some railway routes in their voting areas.

That said, I don't know why their ratings on the polls are still in 20%. Or maybe their voters aren't from the rural areas anymore.

I'm kinda assuming that all parties are losing voters to Undecideds at about equal rates. That's 37% currently but I can't remember what it has been before so can't really make any johtopäätöksiä.

There's also the possibility that Keskusta voters really identify with a clueless yokel loving everything up.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rexroom posted:

Their voters are literally dumb as poo poo.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Jerry Cotton posted:

Their voters are literally dumb as poo poo.

Not really, they just don't have any options. Half the parties are openly hostile to countryside, the rest are indifferent at best. Who could they vote even in theory?

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Holy poo poo, did Jerry just join the Lestadiolaiset????

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Pitkien serkkujen yö

Apes-A-Poppin
Dec 3, 2015

HS.fi posted:

”Kuulostaa vähän pateettiselta, mutta toivoisin hetken aikaa itselleni. Sellaista tiettyä rauhaa, jolloin pystyy sisäisesti kasvamaan ja vahvistumaan. Sitä saan parhaiten perheeltäni.”

Is it so that right-wingers don't know that pathetic is not pateettinen? I remember Stubb messing this up too. Or then Berner thinks her wish really is mahtipontinen.

KK
Dec 26, 2016

by Lowtax
IM RETARDED IDIOT 'DARE' FROM TRIBALWARS

Geriatric Pirate
Apr 25, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Makes more sense than most Jerry Cotton posts.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Geriatric Pirate posted:

Makes more sense than most Jerry Cotton posts.

Nah, who hell would pay someone to post on a dead gay forum.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Iltasanomat posted:

Järjestelmän teknisestä toteutuksesta huolimatta selvää on jo se, että uusi liikenneverkkoyhtiö ei laskuttaisi autoilijaa suoraan. Sen sijaan rahaa kuluttajilta perisivät yksityiset palveluntarjoajat.

So besides the constant tracking of everybody's movements, they also want to make it so that you're not actually allowed to directly pay the public road company for using their roads. Instead you have this parasitic layer of private companies which as far as I can tell have no purpose, do nothing except bill you, and have no reason for their existence except it will be legislated so. They won't actually have anything to do with building or maintaining roads - all they do is serve as a mechanism to extract more money from you. That money will naturally line the company owners' pockets rather than going towards infrastructure. They don't seem to be privatizing roads as such, instead they're creating a system where private companies will be able to leech a portion of the country's tax-like income. (thus necessitating higher taxes/tax-like fees)

quote:

Ministerin mukaan halukkaita laskuttajia eli palveluntarjoajia löytyisi helposti.

Elukka fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Dec 27, 2016

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

#valtioneuvosto 2019

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
http://www.hs.fi/politiikka/art-2000005023007.html

drat. Kepu voters still dumb as poo poo, and apparently nothing then a totalitarian corporate dystopia will satisfy the Cock.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Rappaport posted:

#valtioneuvosto 2019

That doesn't seem right, none of those people are middle-aged men???

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
I can only imagine the flipouts linkin something like this http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005023866.html to the ScandiPol thread would cause :d:D

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
IF asks me how much I drive in a year and trafi tracks your cars driven kilometers already, why the gently caress do we need GPS tracking.

I once calculated how much I'd driven my first car (rip nissan sunny 91-2013) and it was like 42 kilometers a day. I only had like 5 kilometers to my school so I guess I did joyride a bunch.

hillo fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Dec 28, 2016

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Rappaport posted:

#valtioneuvosto 2019

If Li wore ongelmalasit I'd probably bone that

junan_paalla
Dec 29, 2009

Seriously, do drugs
Aku Ankka aikaansa edellä kuten aina

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

junan_paalla posted:

That time when Don bought the cliff face feels like current capitalism

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
Can we just have leh mestahrih ritarih slurp the world and star again

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

junan_paalla posted:

Honestly, some of it could pass as the fevered scribblings of an schizophrenic Finnish time traveler from 2090.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsO4Egq83fs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

So they do understand that kunnat have jack and poo poo to do with the fact that Swedish has an equal position with Finnish in Finland?

(Yes yes they are Perussuomalaiset, of course they loving don't)