Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

vulvamancer posted:

The last eve related post in this thread was Locke talking about the awesome polarized hull tanked 100mn orthrus I got him for secret Santa. Coming to a hilarious KM near you.

Also, Merry Christmas to all you nerds. After several years of being inoculated daily by small doses of Syndic Thrass I started to be able to tolerate and then even enjoy him. I assume I could probably do the same for everyone in this thread, even mandozer and daco. So, in that spirit I'm going to try and read all your posts with less cynicism this coming year. I believe there is a good poster inside all of us, we just need to find the right orifice for our thoughts to come out of.

God bless our posts, each and every one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
Well not all of them

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

#notallposts

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

vulvamancer posted:

The last eve related post in this thread was Locke talking about the awesome polarized hull tanked 100mn orthrus I got him for secret Santa. Coming to a hilarious KM near you.

Also, Merry Christmas to all you nerds. After several years of being inoculated daily by small doses of Syndic Thrass I started to be able to tolerate and then even enjoy him. I assume I could probably do the same for everyone in this thread, even mandozer and daco. So, in that spirit I'm going to try and read all your posts with less cynicism this coming year. I believe there is a good poster inside all of us, we just need to find the right orifice for our thoughts to come out of.

you should probably change your user title to something less rapey and creepy

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Viva Miriya posted:

you should probably change your user title to something less rapey and creepy

But keep the picture. Kindly.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I go and have a little Christmas family time and when I return I see we have a huge mess. Good lord. This was not supposed to happen.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Roller Coast Guard posted:

Times like this make me wish Videogames was more of an iron-fisted dictator handing out summary posting executions and carpet bombings.

I am afraid I just can't be that way. It is my biggest flaw.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

VideoGames posted:

I go and have a little Christmas family time and when I return I see we have a huge mess. Good lord. This was not supposed to happen.

How was your Christmas?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Booley posted:

Scrooge mcduck is literally the worst. I don't want to :tenbux: to change it.

Hey so if you'd like I'll get you a new av just tell me what you'd like because I don't really know you all too well and dunno what would suit you.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

This guy knows what's up.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
For some reason I have TheMittani (or whatever) followed on Twitch but whenever I see someone on it they are playing literally any game other than EVE Online what's up with that?

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

For some reason I have TheMittani (or whatever) followed on Twitch but whenever I see someone on it they are playing literally any game other than EVE Online what's up with that?

Eve bad

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

The imperium is now a multigame community made up entirely of people who just couldn't get enough boat that they want him to talk at them during all games they play. In short, morons.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Rhymenoserous posted:

The clusterfuckcoalition is now a multigame community made up entirely of people who just couldn't get enough boat that they want him to talk at them during all games they play. In short, morons.

fixed

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Chomp8645 posted:

eve is an awful game to stream because nothing ever happens and when something does happen its just floating blue and red squares shooting squiggly lines ate each other

there was a big kerfluffle in the eve community about TMC daring to cover things other than eve and what that meant for eve media

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

moment of silence please for carrie fisher: http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/news/carrie-fisher-princess-leia-in-star-wars-dead-at-60-w457713

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

drat you 2016 :argh:

You killed Abe Vigoda and Fidel Castro just to show that even the seemingly indestructible were no match for you. Enough is enough.

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Dec 27, 2016

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zephyrine posted:

You killed Abe Vigoda and Fidel Castro just to show that even the seemingly indestructible where no match for you. Enough is enough.

It hasn't killed your delusions of hope yet though.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

Viva Miriya posted:

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

I have faith in Mittens benevolence.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Zephyrine posted:

I have faith in Mittens benevolence.

I have some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona then.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Zephyrine posted:

You killed Abe Vigoda and Fidel Castro just to show that even the seemingly indestructible were no match for you. Enough is enough.

If it kills the queen too that'd be something

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

working mom posted:

If it kills the queen too that'd be something

I'm not ready for Prince Charles to become king.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

:smith:

Booley
Apr 25, 2010
I CAN BARELY MAKE IT A WEEK WITHOUT ACTING LIKE AN ASSHOLE
Grimey Drawer

Viva Miriya posted:

Hey so if you'd like I'll get you a new av just tell me what you'd like because I don't really know you all too well and dunno what would suit you.

Surprise me (not anime)

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!
this is why you don't do cocaine kids

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Fix Lag posted:

this is why you don't do cocaine kids

pretty sure that she only took cocaine during the filming of empire strikes back.. but you never know I guess :heysexy:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

And not a single Rolling stone was harmed this year.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.
4 days to go..

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Booley posted:

Surprise me (not anime)

how do you feel about game of thrones

Wookybear
Dec 14, 2016

How does this work?

Zephyrine posted:

And not a single Rolling stone was harmed this year.

What on earth would posess you to come out with that when we still have a few days left?

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Wookybear posted:

What on earth would posess you to come out with that when we still have a few days left?

I'd trade them all for another year of Terry Pratchet, Bowie or Robin Williams. I'll throw in Paul McCartney too.

Edit: In fact I'll trade in Jagger for just. Whatever. Pocket lint.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Zephyrine posted:

I'd trade them all for another year of Terry Pratchet, Bowie or Robin Williams. I'll throw in Paul McCartney too.

Edit: In fact I'll trade in Jagger for just. Whatever. Pocket lint.

I'd trade you for a cheeseburger.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Then I'd ask for my change back.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Nice to know (star wars spoiler) bumping is a thing in star wars

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Dalael posted:

Then I'd ask for my change back.

Oh right like that GOT scene in the tavern. That's funny.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Zephyrine posted:

Oh right like that GOT scene in the tavern. That's funny.

You're equating a (bad) cheeseburger joke with multiple man gang raping a girl? :stare:

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

iospace posted:

Nice to know (star wars spoiler) bumping is a thing in star wars

You know, I never thought about it like that but that's great

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

working mom posted:

You know, I never thought about it like that but that's great

I know, right! And a more generic thing, if you do play with sound on (I do. Weird, right?) you get a pop when ships drop out of warp. There's a similar sound in Star Wars when a ship drops out of hyperspace. Makes me wonder if SW inspired that.

• Locked thread