Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

VanSandman posted:

It.... it was literally any woman, it wasn't just one picture at all.

He means loosechanj.jpg. The compilation. Someone sent it to lowtax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

BexGu posted:

And one of the biggest creeps on any girls that left a photo was a mod (Loosechanj). I think he ended up getting banned for it.

i thought it was the fatty jerky (fatty) mod

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

bitcoin bastard posted:

i thought it was the fatty jerky (fatty) mod

fatty jerky mod was/is louisgod

Idk if he still mods games, but he did at the time

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Powaqoatse posted:

fatty jerky mod was/is louisgod

Idk if he still mods games, but he did at the time

what

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

what is hard to understand

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Solice Kirsk posted:

If you're a US citizen then theres a good chance your SSN has been used before as well.
No there isn't. They aren't re-used, and we've got about a half-billion to go before we run out.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Powaqoatse posted:

how people voluntarily swallow and drink hard, solidified lard maybe

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

how people voluntarily swallow and drink hard, solidified lard maybe

The American Midwest is indeed a mystery.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

CaptainSarcastic posted:

America is indeed a mystery.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Powaqoatse posted:

Ever since Louisgod replied with a single word "what" response when someone told him they weren't producing his favorite fatty jerky, I just say that occasionally on the forums.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Last Chance posted:

Ever since Louisgod replied with a single word "what" response when someone told him they weren't producing his favorite fatty jerky, I just say that occasionally on the forums.

I assume that was in the big john's thread?

I unfortunately know a guy who thinks it's absolutely loving hilarious to speak in public the same way annoying internet people speak, so when something shocking or surprising happens, he's the first to loudly (he has no other level of speech) exclaim "What. WHAT!". He's also incapable of mentioning the internet without saying "the internets", "interwebs", or some other dumb loving name for it.

Why can't people talk like people?! :negative:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

Last Chance posted:

oh dang i missed that lol

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I assume that was in the big john's thread?

I unfortunately know a guy who thinks it's absolutely loving hilarious to speak in public the same way annoying internet people speak, so when something shocking or surprising happens, he's the first to loudly (he has no other level of speech) exclaim "What. WHAT!". He's also incapable of mentioning the internet without saying "the internets", "interwebs", or some other dumb loving name for it.

Why can't people talk like people?! :negative:

Same, except I think a very large group of people do that. if they frequent reddit that's a big red(dit) flag

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jellymouth posted:

So who are the most """""famous""""" goons?

I know there's deadmau5, Notch, and I guess the guy who draws Slylock Fox. Are there any I'm forgetting?

One goon won 2nd place in the World Series of Poker.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Last Chance posted:

Hats

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

John Big Booty posted:

No there isn't. They aren't re-used, and we've got about a half-billion to go before we run out.

Maybe they mean identity theft.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011
SSNs aren't purely sequential. The first 5 are a location and date code. A person in NY will never get a 509/519 (Idaho) one, for instance. They have been reused before, even if by accident.

If you know someone's SSN last 4 and date/place of birth, you know their entire 9.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
307 crew check in :madmax:

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

If you know someone's SSN last 4 and date/place of birth, you know their entire 9.

While there was a kernel of truth to that, it doesn't account recent changes or for parents who don't register at the time of birth. The first 3 numbers reflect the zip code of the mailing address used on the application, which may not be the same zip as the hospital or even the parent's residence.

My number was issued after my brother, who is 2 years younger, and does not reflect my birth state. His envelope was opened earlier in the day than mine.

Also, the first 3 are randomized now instead of being tied to a particular state.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Mm-hmm, and what about the next two, are they the same? What about the last four? Just curious, you go first. :)

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
307-55-5555 crew what up

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer
Never mind I miss read a post

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mine is 888-577-8147

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
867 5309 crew check in

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

MisterOblivious posted:

While there was a kernel of truth to that, it doesn't account recent changes or for parents who don't register at the time of birth. The first 3 numbers reflect the zip code of the mailing address used on the application, which may not be the same zip as the hospital or even the parent's residence.

My number was issued after my brother, who is 2 years younger, and does not reflect my birth state. His envelope was opened earlier in the day than mine.

Also, the first 3 are randomized now instead of being tied to a particular state.

Didn't know that changed.

Well, I've still got flyover state baby boomers I can get.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
In Canada our equivalent to SSN is called SIN

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My original number was stolen when I was an infant. I got a cooler new one that really rolls off the tongue. Thanks random guy for stealing my baby identity

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

WampaLord posted:

One goon won 2nd place in the World Series of Poker.

I think that was JaySB. Before his dripping millions he was known for helping goons who came to LV for good times. He would act as an informal tour guide of sorts. Whatever the gently caress happened I am happy his poker skills raked in fat coin.

om nom nom
Jul 23, 2011

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
Grimey Drawer

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

867 5309 crew check in

Jenny, I've got your number

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
reported for doxxing

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

reported for doxxing

you know, you've really stuck with that username for a long time, and I'm glad to see it's finally paid off for you

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
lol. I think I was given this name when she was just a senator.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
My ssn is BEechwood 4-5789.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

dee eight posted:

My ssn is BEechwood 4-5789.

PEnnsylvania 6-5000?

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im going to poo poo on a baby

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Who was the goon who that really into urbex so they broke into a factory, climbed a hundreds of feet tall smokestack, leaned over to look inside and fell into it? I remember reading the news articles.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Syd Midnight posted:

Who was the goon who that really into urbex so they broke into a factory, climbed a hundreds of feet tall smokestack, leaned over to look inside and fell into it? I remember reading the news articles.

Goddamn :stare:

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Syd Midnight posted:

never heard of this before
how would you even identify them as a goon if they presumably died from the fall

Brown Moses
Feb 22, 2002

This guy?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-rescue.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

om nom nom posted:

Jenny, I've got your number
Ah, Jenny?