Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

~dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

nice one, blue gain

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
The funny thing is that Clinton somehow lost white women, imagine if Obama lost black men lmao.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977
I don't know if theres a phrase to describe how badly Clinton hosed up the election, like a much more extreme version of making GBS threads the bed.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
MA Dems have finally decided their priorities moving forward, and near the very top of their agenda is continuing the fight against marijuana legalization!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

emails are back!

quote:

"Even though those efforts bore some fruit, the Department has not explained why shaking the tree harder — e.g., by following the statutory mandate to seek action by the Attorney General — might not bear more still. It is therefore abundantly clear that, in terms of assuring government recovery of emails, appellants have not 'been given everything [they] asked for,'" Williams wrote in the court's opinion, joined by Judges Brett Kavanaugh and Robert Wilkins. "Absent a showing that the requested enforcement action could not shake loose a few more emails, the case is not moot."

hillary is a goddamn idiot

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

GlyphGryph posted:

MA Dems have finally decided their priorities moving forward, and near the very top of their agenda is continuing the fight against marijuana legalization!

You should get a group of people to show up at every meeting and open forum and directly ask why they're supporting policies that disproportionately lock up black men.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

GlyphGryph posted:

gotta keep them moderate republican votes!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Isn't... Isn't it already too late for that

OWLS!
Sep 17, 2009

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That collage thing of people with microphones reminds me of anime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzrkmcBMPYo

Thanks obama democratic thread

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

GlyphGryph posted:

Like... why though? Why?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

logikv9 posted:

Isn't... Isn't it already too late for that

The Democrats: Isn't... Isn't it already too late for that

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Baloogan posted:

Like a phone bank
party in Brooklyn
Suitpants Lena
In our election
Like how Hamilton
Can make IdPol happen
We only have one phrase
But still can't make poo poo happen
And all those time I didn't sing
#ImWithHer or "glass cielings"
I will scream this loud tonight
Can you hear my voice this time?
Bern Would Have Won Song
Not Rappaport song
DNC's a poo poo song
Class power's turned off
Keith needs to be strong
Obama stay out song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
Full communism now is all thats left for me

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Please don't doxx me like that, tia.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Thoguh posted:

Please don't doxx me like that, tia.

which pic is that, describe it i got images off

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
how are you posting images blind, Baloogan

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
and what happened to not rationing your data, go hog wild

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rofl

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Grondoth posted:

Like... why though? Why?

They're racist and love locking black people up

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

how are you posting images blind, Baloogan

i got a tool that takes screen shots and uploads em and sticks the link in my clipboard

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

which pic is that, describe it i got images off

you're a goddamn trainwreck and I love you

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Grondoth posted:

Like... why though? Why?

uhhh marry-wanna is basically the same thing as heroin or crack right? look we need to drag our feet for a while and set up some big dumbfuck apparatuses to keep tabs on things, instead of just using existing ones for some reason

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i mean OR put their liquor commission in charge of weed and while that seems like kind of a conflict of interests, it at least makes more sense than what MA is doing

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Baloogan posted:

i got a tool that takes screen shots and uploads em and sticks the link in my clipboard

the hell are you doing with ss13 sprites

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Alright guys, its time for some horseshoe theory!

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Massachusetts is bad because it has Boston in it, a bad city with bad people in it who talk like they have brain damage because of their brain damage

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wikkid pissah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

logikv9 posted:

and what happened to not rationing your data, go hog wild

yeah that was expensive.

this is the dumbest poo poo ever i actually have like enough money to pay for the tier above this one easily
liuke, i popped a bottle of champain that cost more than the 100gig teir for a month i just dont want to deal with being on the phone dealing with upgraing the pacakge etc

• Locked thread