Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

a dude punched a cougar at a tim horton's to save his dog.

social vegan, i hope you're doing better.

Here's the URL for the CBC story:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/red-deer-man-punches-cougar-at-tim-hortons-to-save-dog-1.3914210

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

a dude punched a cougar at a tim horton's to save his dog.

social vegan, i hope you're doing better.

Ugh poor pup. Poor cougar too.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

social vegan

i'm ok the man barely scratched me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i can't even deal with the story because the dog gets hurt and that's why i deleted the link. :| i don't want anyone else to react the way i do when dogs get hurt (i'm ridiculously squishy).

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Buy a leash, save a cougar. :(

redneck nazgul

i don't know why he assaulted that cougar, middle-aged single women can like dogs too :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

i can't even deal with the story because the dog gets hurt and that's why i deleted the link. :| i don't want anyone else to react the way i do when dogs get hurt (i'm ridiculously squishy).

:cry: thinking about that poor pup

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

death sext

a tip of the sunglasses to you, Sasha the good dog

pups!

TOOT BOOT

I'd probably fight a cougar for my pets too, even though its a bit of a dumbass thing to do

big black turnout

TOOT BOOT posted:

I'd probably fight a cougar for my pets too, even though its a bit of a dumbass thing to do

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm picturing a 50 year old platinum blonde with a lit benson and hedges 100 hanging out of her mouth and a switchblade in her hand circling me and my dog, taking little stabs here and there to frighten me

"Just give me the drat dog..."

redneck nazgul

Luvcow posted:

I'm picturing a 50 year old platinum blonde with a lit benson and hedges 100 hanging out of her mouth and a switchblade in her hand circling me and my dog, taking little stabs here and there to frighten me

"Just give me the drat dog..."

:ohdear:

go for the cankles, you might break one of her heels and throw her off balance

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

redneck nazgul posted:

:ohdear:

go for the cankles, you might break one of her heels and throw her off balance

I tried this, she had a wine bottle concealed in her fur coat that she smashed over my head. I can hear her in the woods chasing my dog now.

:(

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

TOOT BOOT posted:

same

but then i'd cry because the poor cougar too, because people took his home territory

and then i would cry even more because the land is ruined by people, etc.

i am too squishy for this news cycle.

joke_explainer

hey mrbadlymartin, i was looking at your sig, that text you have with the bolded / strikethrough characters. obviously the bold letters spell 'BYOB', but the strikethrough letters spell 'nitecrw'? Is it missing a strikes-through e, or did you intend 'nitecrw'?

City of Glompton

hello byob I have returned home after an awesome week of visiting my parents. it's good to be home!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

I got a lot done today, in addition to having my house cleaned in preparation for NYE entertaining. got 7 bags of recycling broken down and put out, installed the smoke detector and thermostat, got wine and beer and groceries, returned a pile of wine and beer bottles, mailed some packages, got a roast in the sous videry for tomorrow, and prepped a porchetta for NYE. even had a bath! and a beer! in the bath!

tomorrow I think will do fewer things, because I'm a little tired and I'm going to a hockey game tomorrow night

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

welcome back CoG! holy poo poo, subjunctive, that's too much Doing Stuff. lol.

City of Glompton

here is a picture of my parent's barn cat, Tommy

he's a very plush, furry guy :3:

e to add the puppy, Elly, when she finally passed out

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Dec 29, 2016

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

bean mom

heres a friend's dog!

----------------

bean mom

City of Glompton posted:

here is a picture of my parent's barn cat, Tommy

he's a very plush, furry guy :3:

PLS TO BE RIGHTING ME I HAD A TIP SOMEONE DID ME A TIP

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

:love: that cat, be strong barn cat

Plebian Parasite

I asked my brother if he had anything to put in this thread and he said: not really but post a nice fuzzy calm picture, so I gotta go find one.

Plebian Parasite

k found a nice wombat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Plebian Parasite posted:

k found a nice wombat

it's real good

femcastra

If you want him,
come and knit him!
Uhhh just woke up from a nap in a hot room and I dreamed about getting the kids in my class to pay attention to a Zelda game. Not to play it, to summarize key plot points. Woke up sweaty and grumpy.

Plebian Parasite

I thought i found a fantastic one, but upon further examination, it was a stuffed animal and not real.

Rushi

by Smythe

Plebian Parasite posted:

k found a nice wombat

what a proud mammal

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I'm having an awful day and I've been awake for an hour. I hope forgetting to take my meds doesn't mess me up for the whole day

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

oh man, I hate when I forget my meds. hope your day is ok. :glomp:

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

At least I was able to get some writing done before work like I planned.

Fredflonston

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

At least I was able to get some writing done before work like I planned.

Whacha writin bout? Or is it a secret?

Robot Made of Meat

City of Glompton posted:

e to add the puppy, Elly, when she finally passed out

Good pupper!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Zyla posted:

heres a friend's dog!

Good friend's dog!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Fredflonston posted:

Whacha writin bout? Or is it a secret?

A fantasy war story where everyone is girls. It's supposed to play with the juxtaposition of stuff like tech resembling nerf guns and the horrors of war. I got the idea when I though Strike Witches was the dumbest thing I ever heard of (I have since heard of Valkyrie drive).

Cooky Puss

left to my own devices
I probably would
am i a lurker if i used to post here daily 10 years ago

MrWillsauce

do you like to skulk and/or prowl?

FluffieDuckie

Cooky Puss posted:

am i a lurker if i used to post here daily 10 years ago

we're glad you're back

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Fredflonston

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

A fantasy war story where everyone is girls. It's supposed to play with the juxtaposition of stuff like tech resembling nerf guns and the horrors of war. I got the idea when I though Strike Witches was the dumbest thing I ever heard of (I have since heard of Valkyrie drive).

Will sexual arousal be a key theme? I haven't been on the magical girl train since my stint with Madoka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

we're glad you're back