Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Hell yes, 2 Nephthys!.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is getting bahamut as the first card in your first pack like a scripted event. if not can I trade it for an SSR nana abe

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No, it's not scripted, and a Baha isn't worth a SSR Nana Abe anyways, because you can't idolize Baha.

It's called Bahamut not Bahaidols.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Hate-Senpai posted:

Hell yes, 2 Nephthys!.

Nephthys is under maintenance and can't be used yet, unfortunately.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

15 free packs gave me 0 legos and 6 golds.

i was gonna buy some packs but im not really liking my luck right now...

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Clarste posted:

Nephthys is under maintenance and can't be used yet, unfortunately.

Kill me now, friends, before I work up the desire to live again.

Total of 5 Legendaries from 22 packs.

First 10: 2 Neps, 1 Albert, 1 Haven Amulet Destroyer Thing
Next 5: 1 Haven Amulet Destroyer Thing
Next 7: 0

But Nep's all I wanted, so it's okay.

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
I got 1 legend so I opened another 5 and got 2 more :3: Sahaquiel, Daria, Nephthys

Also one Anne, one Grea, and 3 animated Jeno, Levin Vanguard lol

e: poor self control so I opened 30 total, only added a few more golds but over 1000 vials worth of extra silvers alone

Yakiniku Teishoku fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Dec 29, 2016

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
First ten got me nothing, next 5 got me Daria and Bahamut (yay?) and my Rupee 10 gave me Ornstein.

Someone make me a discard deck!

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

That's one way to get ahead in life, but nothing beats an axe to the face.
40 total packs opened.

1 Daria Dimensional Witch
1 Nephthys
1 animated Sahaquiel

I got around 40 golds though. Funny that I got 3 silvers, 0 golds, and 0 legendaries for Forestcraft. There could have been over hundreds of packs opened, and got one Tia and one Liza from them all.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Bahamut was the only legendary i got lol blew it all on the first card

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Super No Vacancy posted:

Bahamut was the only legendary i got lol blew it all on the first card

If you were playing Granblue you would have won a ticket to Edgelord Kingdom with a Baha pull but alas, you're playing Shadowverse, which is far less anime.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i wanted to play granblue but i think it's a website not an app and that's just nonsense

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

My first draft of the expansion. Got the Attendant of night plus impious resurrection combo. Went 4-1 which I'm alright with considering I made some suboptimal picks since I wanted to try out the new cards.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!
Opened 45 packs, don't really remember what I got other than an Albert and a Nephthys, and bought a two copies of the sword premade deck. After some twiddling, my banner sword deck has turned into this:

I don't really know what I'm doing anymore.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

oh poo poo the alt art cards in the packs are guaranteed animated

booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom
4000 rupies, 15 free packs:

1 animated Eidolon of Madness
1 normal Eidolon of Madness (wtf)
2 Albert, Levin Saber
1 Imperial Dragoon
1 Bloodhungry Matriarch
2 Nephthys

Also got 1 each of Anne, Belle of Mysteria and Grea the Dragonborn in the first 10 pack which amused me.

I think this is a good haul of vials but a terrible haul for power legendaries... Wait, eidolon is good? Clearly I'm terrible at card evaluation

booksnake fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Dec 29, 2016

goldjas
Feb 22, 2009

I HATE ALL FORMS OF FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT. I HATE BEAUTY. I AM GOLDJAS.
I got a Nepthys and a Dragoon, they both seem like really weird cards? Although I could see nepthys being really strong in a necro deck built around creatures that do stuff when they die, I suppose that's the idea.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Nep looks super fun and I'm excited to come back and play Shadowverse again.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Got Albert and the imperial dragoon (discard dragon gonna git ya!) from my first 10 packs.

And I already killed someone on turn 9 with 10 face damage from Albert :smugdog:

Holy poo poo, the eidolon of madness is pretty much a guaranteed win unless you can kill it. That haven dude got me good.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Dec 29, 2016

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

What the actual hell, I got Bahamut as the very first card in my packs as well

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

Piercing Rune is absolutely broken. Turn 4 Levi can clear 3 minions and deal 5 face damage.

Also turn 5 Daria can flood the board with more followers than swordcraft. It's a turn 5 Otohime that can have multiple 2/2 and 3/4s.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
20 packs; 3 legendaries (2x Eidolons, 1x White Wolf) and 13 golds (2 animated, including the new Haven bunny girl).

Can't complain, though I think better CCG players than me will have to identify if the Eidolons have good use.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

65 pack, 4 legendaries. Imperial Dragoon, Bloodhungry Empress, and Sahaquiel x 2.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tortolia posted:

20 packs; 3 legendaries (2x Eidolons, 1x White Wolf) and 13 golds (2 animated, including the new Haven bunny girl).

Can't complain, though I think better CCG players than me will have to identify if the Eidolons have good use.

Eidolon is complete bullshit. Draw 3 cards, kill 2 enemy followers, and get a big loving minion each turn.

That's why it takes 2 turns to activate (unless you evolve it manually). Is so that you have a fighting chance.

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009
Opened 35 packs with gold plus the 15 free packs they gave out.

2x Albert
2x Eidolon of madness
2x Sahaquiel
2x Bloody Matriarch

Not a whole lot of diversity but Albert has been pretty nice from what I've played.

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

30 packs total:

1 Albert
1 Bloodthirsty Matriarch
1 Eidolon
1 Imperial Dragoon

14 golds

About a thousand vials in duplicates.

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

:black101:

Nehru the Damaja
May 20, 2005

I am a heartless non-brewer. I am afraid to step into the chaos.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Lord Ephraim posted:

Also turn 5 Daria can flood the board with more followers than swordcraft. It's a turn 5 Otohime that can have multiple 2/2 and 3/4s.
this is what i wanted to try the most i think. aggro spellboosting rune

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Nehru the Damaja posted:

I am a heartless non-brewer. I am afraid to step into the chaos.

Ranked is currently disabled anyway, so you couldn't if you wanted to.

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!
15 free packs + 33 packs from what I had saved up got me only 3 legendaries: witch, doggy and creepy statue. I did get a full animated pack and a bunch of golds, but can't say I'm too happy with my luck.

I'll probably end up crafting another Daria or two and trying out the spellboost follower deck. Then again, the White Wolf would be a pretty easy fit since I have all of the staple Forest cards already for my other decks, including two animated Silver Bolts.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Haha, Daria is so loving stupid. She's not 5-mana Otohime. She's 5-mana double Otohime with better bodyguads. With good luck you can fill the board 3 times in a row.

Lord Ephraim
Feb 22, 2008

Turn 5 Darias holy poo poo they're everywhere.

I guess it's time to put in a third calamitous curse back in my dirt deck.

Kata-Haro
Oct 21, 2010

25 packs. Only got an Eidolon.

Also no dwarf alchemists which i kinda wanted to slot into my jank earth sigil deck

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Craig, Craig, bounce Craig, Craig, then random poo poo into Daria on 5, into double Ogler. Then Craig into Daria, into Ogler by six.

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

trucutru posted:

Craig, Craig, bounce Craig, Craig, then random poo poo into Daria on 5, into double Ogler. Then Craig into Daria, into Ogler by six.

Insight, Craig, Clarke, Craig + Craig + Daria turn 4, then proceed to vomit cards is the loving dream with that deck.

I put a couple piercing runes in dshfit and I'm tempted to put in a third honestly. That card is just exactly what you want a lot of the time. Lets you clear the board with levi or adds some tempo to a merlin play.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I heard you wanted to interact with me!

> Vomits a billion followers into the board.

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Got 0 legendaries but more importantly just went 5-0 with this stupid take two deck with 12 2 costs
https://shadowverse-portal.com/deck...61NLc.65GMy#_=_

The Eidolon was the last pick and I was excited to try it out but I didn't draw it any of the games. Instead I just won normally with beastcall, moon rabbit and curates. Also Lucius was the MVP, I drew him in 3 of the matches and he swung that poo poo so hard

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.
Seeing him in action Geld, the 2pp 2/2 guy who gets +1/0 and ward when a commander is in play, is some horse crap with banner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yakiniku Teishoku
Mar 16, 2011

Peace On Egg
Oh hell yes. Packs 35 and 39 yielded the dragon and an animated Albert! :woop:

it is however kind of hilarious I still manage to draw nothing useful for forest in the 2 months I've been playing now

• Locked thread