Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
im (literally, and will photo my cards) a card carrying member of the CSSA Canadian Shooting Sports Association and the National Firearms Association

this spot of canadiana is hella republican as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Baloogan posted:

im (literally, and will photo my cards) a card carrying member of the CSSA Canadian Shooting Sports Association and the National Firearms Association

There are no Republicans in Canada. Because it is Canada.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Weeping Wound posted:

read your PMs you big freakin' jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffff f f f fffffffffffffffffffffffffff f f f f f ffffff pomegranate cider

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffff f f f fffffffffffffffffffffffffff f f f f f ffffff pomegranate cider

sounds adequate, a lot better than the miserable warm gin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Duck you baloogan now I'm craving potatoes

I cook them in bulk 5 pounds at a time, then put them in the fridge and snack on them by pulling one out and eating it skin and all by dipping it in whipped butter and it is AMAZING

Potatoes are like the perfect food but of course white people gently caress it up by monoculturing until they all die form one disease and then we starve

Weeping Wound posted:

bash the fash, which is to say bash both the fascists and the fashionistas

Also foodies

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
It's the same urban rural divide that every god drat country has.

Suddenly society gets a lot more tolerant when cram you a bunch of them together,

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

for some reason, my qualms are definitely with the Instagram/Facebook crowd that starts an animal shelter, FRIENDS NOT FOOD, but have no regard for human life whatsoever

edit: I did not comment on the potatoes because jeez louise that sounds heck of good

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the canadian NRA is the dumbest organization on the planet all i want is like, civilian hunting guns and they are trying to make AR-15s legal up here
generally what happens is they organize a bunch of pro-AR poo poo, then a shooting happens in the states (god drat please stop it with the mass shootings, seriously) and they go ahead with their pro-AR stuff and look like monsters up here

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Baloogan posted:

drugs are bad mmmmkayy

I GET A LITTLE HUNTER THOMPSON

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Duck you baloogan now I'm craving potatoes

I cook them in bulk 5 pounds at a time, then put them in the fridge and snack on them by pulling one out and eating it skin and all by dipping it in whipped butter and it is AMAZING

Potatoes are like the perfect food but of course white people gently caress it up by monoculturing until they all die form one disease and then we starve

Also foodies

yeah i boil em with onions and mash it up a little and eat with hot sause / salsa

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Reminder that he only made this because 4chan was re-purposing his cartoons for anti-Semitic stuff. That's why the Nazi is committing the heinous crime of COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Now those same 4chan psychos are a big source of via commissions, so he's very careful not to step on their toes.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
onions are my favorite vegtable by far like, no contest its onions. v tasty veggies, v neat with their own biological packaging and like, layers and they taste good and can be roasted or boiled or like, fried, onion rings are AMAZING but disgustingly unhealthy and can be eaten raw in a salad (but no not eat like an apple because you look like a loving over the top australian idiot)

they are cheap, and healthy!1 potatoes are cheap but they don't seem as healthy tho

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm disappearing into the Alaskan wastes because that's what Solid Snake did

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

remind me to renew my Adobe subscription so I can replace this with Baloogan shouting about TRUMP and CANADA

also that other c-word and maybe something about peckerwoods

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Heh, shooting sports. Sounds like Canadians arent ready to use their firearms when it really matters.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Baloogan posted:

onions are my favorite vegtable by far like, no contest its onions. v tasty veggies, v neat with their own biological packaging and like, layers and they taste good and can be roasted or boiled or like, fried, onion rings are AMAZING but disgustingly unhealthy and can be eaten raw in a salad (but no not eat like an apple because you look like a loving over the top australian idiot)

they are cheap, and healthy!1 potatoes are cheap but they don't seem as healthy tho

I hate onions so much

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
plz desrvibe image plz!!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Fiction posted:

land can't vote lol

counterpoint: the electoral college

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wolverine too. It's a fact - cool dudes disappear into Alaska.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
uh oh

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Cancer is an option?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
under TRUMP!!! i expect my job of working in wealth management to become much easier because we're going to buck the establishment and show them what we truly think1!!

and that means eliminating capital gains taxes. in the pre-TRUMP!!! days rich people would have their wealth managers sell off loser stocks at the end of the year. selling things at a loss alows you to write it off against your taxable income for that calendar year. but heres the catch: you cant sell a stock and then immediately buy it back. you haev to wait 30 days. so what we do is buy an index fund in the same industry and hold it for 30 days before rebuying the stock. usually this is at a ~2$ difference + $9 trading fees both ways. you just have to figure out if the loss is worth ~$20 in trading fees + value change.

under trump my job will be even easier, and ill just be max bialystock sweet talking old ladies out of their money. thak u TURMP!!!!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

people who don't like onions aren't real people

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
for real though I wish I could like onions because they're in everything but alas they are the one thing I really don't like eating. I even eat POOP lol

onion rings are good though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Covok posted:

Cancer is an option?

lol :2013: reg not knowing what forums cancer is

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

are onions a vegetable or are they a seed?

are shallots baby onions?

whats the relationship between leeks and chives?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Baloogan posted:

lol :2013: reg not knowing what forums cancer is

Mostly use trad games until the Trumpocalpyse

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Onions also loving own

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

plz desrvibe image plz!!

it's pretty hard to describe, but the main point of it is a Nazi yelling into a bullhorn and a beam of sound is pouring out of it saying things like SLANDER LIBEL and HATE

it's also by Ben Garrison from like some eon ago

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

does the cancer option still work?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

You might regret typing this...

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Covok posted:

Cancer is an option?

Everyone was given it by default upon registering an account.
LOL at you if you didn't read the EULA thingy!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
zdr gave me cancer recently and i was overjoyed but then he cured my canser

apparentlyu the cancer music doesn't work any more

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

onions are a pretty major ingredient in salsa, which will hopefully be banned in trump's america

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

Ask Siri.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

Michael Bayleaf posted:

I hate onions so much

I'm allergic to onions, they make my throat close up and I break out. It's a real pain in the rear end to constantly scan ingredient lists for them and going out to restaurants is between difficult to impossible because nearly every base sauce, dip and dressing contains onions and since it isn't one of the Big 8 allergies it's not something that menus get planned around

When my wife and I honeymooned at Disney every restaurant we ate at had the head chef come to our table and work with me to navigate their options to make sure I'd be OK and one of the nicer places even called me ahead of time and offered to make a separate batch of their sauces and everything onion-free just for our table

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
there will be 1 taco truck on 1 corner but that 1 corner is all we will have, just one corner...so this will still mean there will be taco trucks on every corner.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
allergies suck, i got that 'eat 8 cup noodles in a day' MSG triggering migranes thing which sucks because i loving loved cup noodles and msg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Alt-right, alt-rock, hmmmm, are they brothers?. Yes, and Michael Stipe is a Nazi.

• Locked thread