Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

trem_two posted:

https://twitter.com/MARCAinENGLISH/status/813764634863927297

Doesn't seem like much substance to this report, but I do wonder how likely it is for Allegri to leave in the summer. I hope he doesn't go.

That's bullshit, next Juve manager will be Zidane after he's booed out of the Bernabeu by those ingrates for something stupid. He's coming home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
The next Juve manager will be Felipe Melo with any luck.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Why the gently caress would Juventus consider Sousa?

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

That's bullshit, next Juve manager will be Zidane after he's booed out of the Bernabeu by those ingrates for something stupid. He's coming home.

you can only go one, maybe two years tops without winning every possible trophy before Madrid shitcans you

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Looks like Pavoletti to Napoli might have hit a snag due to lack of agreement on, you guessed right, negotiating image rights.

E: solved. He'll sign.

canepazzo fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 28, 2016

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
a good read:

https://twitter.com/Paolo_Bandini/status/814451283457286145

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Agreed, a good article.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Sounds like a good lad who means well. I'm glad he's seen some success after being a whistleblower too.

abuse culture.
Sep 8, 2004
Wow I've survived posting in GBS too and I don't get an article???? Mods

Glad to see a goon do well regardless

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Is there a particular rivalry between Reginna and Messina? A "set their bus on fire" kind of rivalry?

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/reggina-pullman-in-fiamme-al-ritorno-da-messina-la-ricostruzione-foto-e-video

e: the Pisacane article is great, thanks for sharing.

Simone Poodoin fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Dec 30, 2016

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Hold on guys. Atalanta is in the league right? Where the gently caress was their tank? Or MIG?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

Is there a particular rivalry between Reginna and Messina? A "set their bus on fire" kind of rivalry?

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/reggina-pullman-in-fiamme-al-ritorno-da-messina-la-ricostruzione-foto-e-video

Yes, the two cities are in either side of the straight of Messina from each other. One is the gateway to Sicily, the other te gateway to the mainland. It's a pretty big local derby. I feel like they haven't been in the same league for a while as Messina went bankrupt relatively recently.

That's loving crazy though.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Imagine if they were both in premiere :allears:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

Imagine if they were both in premiere :allears:

They'd all be arrested for calling each other mean names on twitter.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

You haven't been arrested yet.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

You haven't been arrested yet.

I live in America :911:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Yeah. We will see about that.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Looks like Milan is signing Deulofeu from Everton - he was great a couple years back but seems to have been struggling recently.

However, Montella has a great knack of getting players back from the brink - Borja and Gonzalo were relegated the year we got them, Pizarro was who knows where (Roma's stands?), Aquilani was a globetrotter, Toni went on to score another 70 goals after we picked him back from Emirates. Could be an interesting signing.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

E; woops, didn't know there was a transfer thread

Sandwolf fucked around with this message at 12:44 on Dec 30, 2016

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I'm glad Milan finally have found a replacement for Taarabt.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Looks like Milan is signing Deulofeu from Everton - he was great a couple years back but seems to have been struggling recently.

However, Montella has a great knack of getting players back from the brink - Borja and Gonzalo were relegated the year we got them, Pizarro was who knows where (Roma's stands?), Aquilani was a globetrotter, Toni went on to score another 70 goals after we picked him back from Emirates. Could be an interesting signing.

I feel like he's fallen a bit since last year or whatever when he was really good at Everton, but I think it's a risk worth taking for the reasons you said. I hope Galliani can get it done.

trem_two posted:

I'm glad Milan finally have found a replacement for Taarabt.

lol but Inshallah, Taraabt was so drat good for Milan.

Unrelated, Alessandro Lucarelli became the first Parma player to score across four divisions when he scored against Lumezzane today in the Lega Pro. He's got goals in Serie D, the Lega Pro, Serie B and Serie A, all for Parma. The absolute recordholder for this is Lorenzo Pasciuti who did it for Carpi last year. He had goals in Serie D, Serie C2, Serie C1, Serie B and Serie A for them (and he's only 27).

Also unrelated:
https://vine.co/v/OjAuLL1xeMr

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Perhaps the biggest surprise of the year for me is that I now love Tanc and look forward to seeing him on TV.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I just realized I should be mad at Tevez because he lied to us when he said he was leaving Juve to retire in his boyhood club.

I hope all that fake Chinese money turns to lead poisoned ashes in his bank accounts, how could you do this to me Carlitos?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Simone Poodoin posted:

I just realized I should be mad at Tevez because he lied to us when he said he was leaving Juve to retire in his boyhood club.

I hope all that fake Chinese money turns to lead poisoned ashes in his bank accounts, how could you do this to me Carlitos?

He's always been a flake/poo poo-stirrer about transfers (or maybe more correctly, Joorabchian has been). Juve got 2 great years out of Tevez without much drama, and then replaced him with Dybala. Good enough for me!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

You replaced one fatass with another. Didn't Higauin and Tevez both come in overweight during summer training?

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

trem_two posted:

He's always been a flake/poo poo-stirrer about transfers (or maybe more correctly, Joorabchian has been). Juve got 2 great years out of Tevez without much drama, and then replaced him with Dybala. Good enough for me!

Stop being rational, let me put his shirt in a garbage can!

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/footballitalia/status/815197033481076736
🤔

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

http://www.today.it/gossip/vip/guendalina-rodriguez-trans-calciatore-milan-niang-.html

Am I reading it right? On top of outing him did she post a sick burn on him?

Robviously
Aug 21, 2010

Genius. Billionaire. Playboy. Philanthropist.

Got a burn in and seemed to imply they were together at one point.

To be fair, after watching Niang play, I'd agree. :discourse:

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Simone Poodoin posted:

http://www.today.it/gossip/vip/guendalina-rodriguez-trans-calciatore-milan-niang-.html

Am I reading it right? On top of outing him did she post a sick burn on him?

"He's more of a woman than me" lmao, been a bad couple of weeks for Niang.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

"Il nome? No non lo faccio" means "the name? I don't have one." Right? Been about a month of no Italian.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Soulex posted:

"Il nome? No non lo faccio" means "the name? I don't have one." Right? Been about a month of no Italian.

"The name? I won't do it (tell you)"

"Fare" (to do) is overloaded a lot.

Buon anno, fuckers!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Thanks. I'm surprised I retained as much as I did. Ended up with a C thanks to missed classes and poo poo.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Good start to 2017, even tho it was unofficially known since December, but Giancarlo Antognoni is now officially part of Fiorentina again; he's going to be in an ambassadorial role - like Nedved is for Juventus.

The story is quite stupid about this - when Fiorentina bankrupted, and Della Valle got the club, he said in a regional tv or something that it was not fair, that Rondinella (the other Florence team that plays in the serie D or below) should have got the name. Della Valle being the extremely grumpy people they are they never forgave him, and him being also grumpy never forgave them for not forgiving him. So it took 15 years, when people grew up and met halfway.

I'm happy, Fiorentina needs more of the past champions in the club, and he's THE champion for us, one of the last bandiere we had (I count Batistuta as well, even though he left right at the end); he played for Fiorentina all his professional career and left for Lausanne his last year; people loved him so much that on his first Lausanne match after he left, 2000 people travelled there from Florence just to watch him play.

GreatestLurker
Sep 12, 2011
Problems with FFP, you say?

*spends 30 million on a 22 year old with half a season's experience from Atalanta*

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

GreatestLurker posted:

Problems with FFP, you say?

*spends 30 million on a 22 year old with half a season's experience from Atalanta*

There's got to be something else lined up. Maybe selling Banega to a Chinese team for a ton of money or something like that.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Atalanta has made a shitload of money and the window isn't even open yet. I wonder if they'll do anything with it. Gazzetta had a blurb about maybe Palacio going there but they can do better I think.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Milan is trying to swap Gabriel for a 30000 year old Marco Storari :psyduck:

I mean obviously Donnarumma is going to be the number one for a long time and maybe the management would rather have experience than another young keeper but Storari is gonna retire in like a year. C'mon.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Storari is cool and good but I agree that it doesn't make sense for Milan. Better go hire Rubinho instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Gigi Galli posted:

I mean obviously Donnarumma is going to be the number one for a long time

lol

• Locked thread