Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
The new chapter for the main series is out on mangastream as well.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
That was great. Vigilantes has been doing a really good job so far of feeling like something that would just kind of be happening in the MHA world. I think it's kind of going to need to step up a little bit, because the three chapters all feel just a touch same-y, but I look forward to seeing where it goes.

Really hope that Sansa the cat-cop becomes the main police character for this series, like whatshisname is for MHA.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

http://mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/121/3914/1

Another great chapter. I love Deku, and Bakugou, and Aizawa, and All Might, and Monoma, and the cute foreigner in Class B, and the Principal, and everyone else who showed up in this chapter.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

More class B is very much welcome :toot:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

maybe I should give the spinoff another shot...

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Bakugo is a v. good boy. A true All Might successor.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Terper posted:

http://mangastream.com/r/my_hero_academia/121/3914/1

Another great chapter. I love Deku, and Bakugou, and Aizawa, and All Might, and Monoma, and the cute foreigner in Class B, and the Principal, and everyone else who showed up in this chapter.

Tsunotori pony is very :3:

Indigo Cephalopods
Oct 26, 2012

Justice Rains From Above

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Agreed

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Monoma for MVP

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I bet her power is going to be unexpectedly metal, like goring the poo poo out of people.

Roland Jones
Aug 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pony-girl is great, yes. Monoma is a bad influence.

Also, Shinsou's up to something. Roughed up, plus Aizawa not being around and their past meeting... Is Aizawa training him? I hope he returns to prominence for a while, I really liked him.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Aizawa might have a bit of kin with Shinsou, since "Quirk that turns off other quirks" is also something that people would be very afraid of.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
Aw poo poo combining classes! That means we'll see more of Pony and Monoma. And the side-ponytail girl! And the girl with vines for hair! And Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu!!!

Curious about who the former All For One successor could be. For all we know it could be a carbon copy of the All Might we know and love, though I hope for a little something more than that

Look at Bakugou giving Deku advice :3:

Great chapter

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, my boy!

Also I got misty eyed when Bakugou gave advice.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bakugou is the hero we can believe in.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Cao Ni Ma posted:

She is.

Also,

is Ingenium dabbing?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Vigilantes in a nutshell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbqe8mh9Nc

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

She is.

Also,

is Ingenium dabbing?

I dunno.

Best Jeanist, however, is winning completely.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I bet her power is going to be unexpectedly metal, like goring the poo poo out of people.

Her quirk is named Horn Cannon.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

Her quirk is named Horn Cannon.

Well goring the poo poo out of them before firing a canon. like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWGpapiZym8&t=49s

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
bakugo is the best tsundere

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

*steals the key to the roof of my local high school, unlocks the door and walks up to the edge and shouts*

BAKUGOU!!!!

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.

Terper posted:

*steals the key to the roof of my local high school, unlocks the door and walks up to the edge and shouts*

BAKUGOU!!!!

Same

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Captain Invictus posted:

bakugo is the best tsundere

He really is.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I love Monoma.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L7Qt7yMsqk

I wonder what they'll do with her in the dub.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Peel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L7Qt7yMsqk

I wonder what they'll do with her in the dub.

Oh my god I need to watch sketchbook

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Bakugou is best boy.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

My angry boy is growing up. I'm so proud. :unsmith:

Also, i'm glad all of Class B passed. I love Class B, I want more of them.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I can't wait to see class B animated. And I can wait even less to hear pony's VA. It's gonna be great.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Terper posted:

Aizawa might have a bit of kin with Shinsou, since "Quirk that turns off other quirks" is also something that people would be very afraid of.

It's probably more that their quirks can't be directly used for fighting so they need to learn martial arts and poo poo.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

RatHat posted:

It's probably more that their quirks can't be directly used for fighting so they need to learn martial arts and poo poo.

This is a lot of Quirks, hell look at Mr Guns For Hands, the martial artist who only fires as an intimidation tactic.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Shinsou's other problem is once you know how his power works, it's easy to counter. Beyond just basic physical training, he'll need to come up with a plan B for when his ace in the hole doesn't work.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Wait, was Bakugou's advice to Deku "punching doesn't work at all with shoot style so don't even try it"? If so that kinda sucks, because it'll get kinda boring if Deku does literally nothing but kick.

edit: I hope it's supposed to be interpreted as "you should modify shoot style so it can also involve some punching"

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Ytlaya posted:

edit: I hope it's supposed to be interpreted as "you should modify shoot style so it can also involve some punching"

That's what I interpreted it as. Bakugou seemed to be saying "I had trouble with that poo poo when you mixed it up" as his way of telling Midoriya that "it works".

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
I'd have to reread it, but I took it as "hey, you were winding up too much and it made it not fit your style. You're doing it wrong and it pissed me off."
I may be misremembering exactly what he said though.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Ytlaya posted:

Wait, was Bakugou's advice to Deku "punching doesn't work at all with shoot style so don't even try it"? If so that kinda sucks, because it'll get kinda boring if Deku does literally nothing but kick.

Re-reading it, Bakugou says that Deku needs to work on making everything snappier.

ChronoReverse posted:

That's what I interpreted it as. Bakugou seemed to be saying "I had trouble with that poo poo when you mixed it up" as his way of telling Midoriya that "it works".

Bakugou pointed out that even with the mix-up game, he could still defend it, if only barely. It's Bakugou's tsundere way of saying "get better".

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Look at Bakugou giving Deku advice :3:

I can't wait for Deku to give Bakugou friendliness advice.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
I love byakugan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Kuroyama posted:

Bakugou pointed out that even with the mix-up game, he could still defend it, if only barely. It's Bakugou's tsundere way of saying "get better".
No, he only said shoot style even with the speedup was blockable. It's pretty clear because 8% was barely blockable but he was decked full in the face when punched.