Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Not a problem!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

I have a friend who wants to buy the Anniversary Pack for $99 but he has bought it twice already. He needs to know when it resets to see when it's next going to be available.

What's the timer currently say? Thanks for helping my friend out.

Anniversary Pack is currently at 1D 17H

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Should I worry a lot about enhancing my ISO? Like, if I have a bunch of 4's and 3's just to meet the requirements for the bonus is the actual ISO worth enhancing?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I think this is the first WB that i didn't use Sharon Rogers at all.

Black Bolt (L, attacker), Thor, Enchantress (she had to do the last 10% of EM because I got cocky with the pillars)
Daisy (L), IF (attacker), WW
Elsa (L, attacker), Carnage, Clea
Ronan (L), Proxima (attacker), Silk
Strange (L, attacker), Doesn't, Matter

I've really warmed up to Elsa, at T2 so she has a shield, and with a Stun resist gear, she's pretty unstoppable.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Tom Gorman posted:

Anniversary Pack is currently at 1D 17H

Thanks sir.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Does iCloud backup do anything for this game? I have 5GB and Future Fight is using up 4.8 of it...

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

RatHat posted:

Does iCloud backup do anything for this game? I have 5GB and Future Fight is using up 4.8 of it...

That's some sort of leak. You need to delete the game and reinstall and it'll go back to 1.6-1.7 gigs. I have to do this once a month. It's awful. My game freezes if I don't.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Yeah it's been that way since launch. Super irritating.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
I've been playing since A-Force patch and mine is still 1.2 gigs. I use Android, maybe I have been fortunate so far

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

RatHat posted:

It is a problem with iPhone apps. A lot of them make data that you can not erase unless you delete the app. Was the only way I could fix my 5.3GB podcast app.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Should I worry a lot about enhancing my ISO? Like, if I have a bunch of 4's and 3's just to meet the requirements for the bonus is the actual ISO worth enhancing?

Yeah, the bonus scales with the average level of your isos, it's worth going for the max bonus if you're wearing an 8-slot set (8.5% on the primary stat). Not worth it if it's a crummy placeholder iso set.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
If you extend your Stark's Stash before it runs out, does it just add 30 days to the days remaining and give you the 200 upfront crystals?

I'm sitting on 6595 with 2d12h till the Winter Festival Special Pack goes away. 2x 75 crystals form Stark's Stash, 2x 25 crystals from the Daily quests gets me up to 6795/6900. Already collected the Timeline crystals for this week, don't have enough characters all that close to 6*/60, Facebook reward crystals were done ages ago.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Don't bother upgrading 3s, only 4s and 5s.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

BGrifter posted:

If you extend your Stark's Stash before it runs out, does it just add 30 days to the days remaining and give you the 200 upfront crystals?

I'm sitting on 6595 with 2d12h till the Winter Festival Special Pack goes away. 2x 75 crystals form Stark's Stash, 2x 25 crystals from the Daily quests gets me up to 6795/6900. Already collected the Timeline crystals for this week, don't have enough characters all that close to 6*/60, Facebook reward crystals were done ages ago.

Sure does. Go ahead and extend it playboy.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Sure does. Go ahead and extend it playboy.

:homebrew:

They've been doing a great job with the game lately, I figure they've earned the five bucks.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

If you load up memu you can pay only 3.49! Their store items are like 20% cheaper on android than on iOS. You can also buy those limited 1 time packages once on both android and iOS.

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Dec 30, 2016

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

That's probably the fastest clear I have ever done in WBI, just walk up to the boss, press your 5* skill and swing goes to 100% in our favour, one of the other guys didn't even get a chance to move. Ghost rider is a beast in this mode.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

You're part of the problem today.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Yeah you're kind of a dick. Screwing your team out of the Mission Success reward so you can post a screenshot.

It's getting real tiresome having to feed characters into Corvus trying to keep dumbasses from 100%ing before we can get enough Team Ups off.

porkinson
Jan 20, 2015

Bonus prizes are mostly bad anyway.

Also I'd rather do 3 runs without bonus in the same time that takes to do one with.

vvvvvvvvvvv
Also 3k gold and 1* and 2* ISOs

porkinson fucked around with this message at 13:07 on Dec 30, 2016

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
4* Obelisks and Cards are pretty nice actually. Better than the contents of a white chest for certain.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

The bonus prizes are great. I get tons of 4 star obelisks from them.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Ugh I shoulda just quit but I thought we could make it in time. Only 1 second....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Lol if you run around in a circle for 90 seconds desperately hoping your pubbies will find the purple button instead of oneshotting the boss and putting on sunglasses.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Best player more like Worst player

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

porkinson posted:

Bonus prizes are mostly bad anyway.

Also I'd rather do 3 runs without bonus in the same time that takes to do one with.

vvvvvvvvvvv
Also 3k gold and 1* and 2* ISOs

I just succeeded 3 times in a row and got two 3* cards and one 4* card screw you bithc

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

You probably don't even know what the bonuz prizes are because you always ruin them for the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm gay.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I've failed all my missions today because I fight for my beliefs.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Holy poo poo people are still doing WBIs?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

i never did them. :v:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Saint Freak posted:

The rewards are insanely sick

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Looks like I'll be able to squeeze in one more uniform at sale price. This sale has been incredible. What should I pick up?

Already bought:
Strange
Thor Unworthy
Elsa
Car Rider Inhumans
Iron Fist sweet sneaks
Floki
HB (lol)
Black Widow Civil War

Those are also all my strongest dudes so I'm looking to buy something for the future, not necessarily an instant gratification thing. Something I will definitely want at some point.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

A1 Uni might not be necessary but it means you have Tilda Swinton on your phone game so actually I take the first thing back it is 100% necessary. Captain Marvel is now top tier and her uni helps a little on the damage front (I thought it also increased buff duration but looks like I was wrong.) Quake's AoS costume makes her buff better and that's all she's really good for anyway. Groot's uni makes him shoot lightning but also makes him look much angrier so I'm not sure if it's worth it. Sif's is pretty decent.

My question of the day: How awful is Hulkling? I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about him. I have T2 songbird and both Wiccan and White Tiger at 420 so I'm not sure if I should be farming Doreen (currently at all 17's) or the poor hulkboy (who is at 4*).

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Dec 30, 2016

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Saint Freak posted:

Oh poor Saint Freak...

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!

big cummers ONLY posted:

Looks like I'll be able to squeeze in one more uniform at sale price. This sale has been incredible. What should I pick up?

Already bought:
Strange
Thor Unworthy
Elsa
Car Rider Inhumans
Iron Fist sweet sneaks
Floki
HB (lol)
Black Widow Civil War

Those are also all my strongest dudes so I'm looking to buy something for the future, not necessarily an instant gratification thing. Something I will definitely want at some point.

Silk's costume is 100% baller.
Ronan's costume gives him an easy SL clear.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
I gave up on WBIs as well. Too many white chests and retarded pubbies to make me want to RNG into a good reward. The thing I need right now is BMA and I haven't even touched World Bosses in a week because I'm burnt out on doing all the other content in this game. Though I did grab both the T2 value packs, and now have a T2 Angela to go with my Lady Thor. Not sure who to spend the next one on. Tempted to put it into Wiccan because he carried my Thor and Car Rider through a later Shadowlands stage and I feel like that deserves a reward. Car Rider is pretty tempting though, as is Gwenpool as I only have 2, Speed T2s in Silk and Elsa. Unworthy Thor is a pretty good upgrade but he still doesn't seem good enough and I bumped Black Panther up with some bios because I saw he got a boost but I'm not running out of good Combat people. I was working on Malekith as well, he seems like he could be pretty balls at T2.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

:ducksiren: it's 24 hour hot time right now!!! :ducksiren:

Farm forever.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

:ducksiren: it's 24 hour hot time right now!!! :ducksiren:

Farm forever.

48, since it goes through the 1st. Depending on how drunk our friend here gets, we may need to take his credit cards away from him before it all goes into this game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

NmareBfly posted:

My question of the day: How awful is Hulkling? I don't think I've ever seen anyone talk about him. I have T2 songbird and both Wiccan and White Tiger at 420 so I'm not sure if I should be farming Doreen (currently at all 17's) or the poor hulkboy (who is at 4*).

Hulkling is god awful, I would keep working on getting squirrel lass to 420. Hulkdingaling should only be ranked up for the crystals

• Locked thread