Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Tucker Carlson and Gleen Greenwald join forces to see who can fit more of Putin's cock in their mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
tonight's jam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30aGtXWo0SU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Covok posted:

Tucker Carlson and Gleen Greenwald join forces to see who can fit more of Putin's cock in their mouth.

Maybe they are working to get a high paying RT job.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Thanks Donald

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
This election made the weirdest bedfellows

cams
Mar 28, 2003

logikv9 posted:

This election made the weirdest bedfellows
i cannot believe i was agreeing with erick loving erickson at times

ann coulter too, but that was shortlived.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

What the gently caress good is damning footage now? It's not going to unelect him

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

What the gently caress good is damning footage now? It's not going to unelect him

no but it will force him to explain it and that will be funny

gallows humor is the only upshot of a tumbp presidency

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i ALSO just saw this on twitter

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

cams posted:

i ALSO just saw this on twitter

:same:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I think it's good because it further delegitimizes his Russian puppet show of a presidency. It goes without saying it would've been better prior to loving election day though.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nichael posted:

I think it's good because it further delegitimizes his Russian puppet show of a presidency. It goes without saying it would've been better prior to loving election day though.

Obama is so indecisive

:sad:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The Russians are trying to DDOS the link but Obama has "accidentally" rolled his chair over the internet tube marked "From Russia"!!!!!!

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

the master is forgiving

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how Obama's big retaliation against Russian literally installing a puppet leader of our vassal nation is telling Russian diplomats to go home. BRUTAL.

Maybe Obama's a Russian plant too. Who knows? I'm just asking questions here and people are saying all sorts of things!!!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nichael posted:

I like how Obama's big retaliation against Russian literally installing a puppet leader of our vassal nation is telling Russian diplomats to go home. BRUTAL.

Obama trying to be the most mature one in the room even if it means pretending people who campaigned on lynching him and who have said outright that they plan on imploding the government just to make him look bad were just trying to make sure things run will be all that's left of his legacy by 2018

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

hey as long as we went high when they went low~!!!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i do not know what he would do otherwise

russia did not really "interfere" in our election so much as americans wanted to believe that hillary clinton is history's greatest monster enough that they bought whatever poo poo fed that

presenting an "alternative viewpoint" is not commonly accepted as casus belli

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Nichael posted:

hey as long as we went high when they went low~!!!

What would you do? Assasinate Putin?

Obama did the right thing. He knew that he couldnt do something big, also cause Trump is sucking putins dick hard. So he gave a clear signal. Something bigger wasnt possible without congress. Atleast trump has to undo this now so he looks even more like a bitch.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cams posted:

i do not know what he would do otherwise

russia did not really "interfere" in our election so much as americans wanted to believe that hillary clinton is history's greatest monster enough that they bought whatever poo poo fed that

presenting an "alternative viewpoint" is not commonly accepted as casus belli

my take is that russia did some general minor loving around and it worked like 100x better than expected due to the aforementioned hillary clinton thing

so putin's staring at this unstable garbage fire like "uhhhhhh"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
you know who else, etc.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the ideal government is one where all the poor people pay for the military that protects all the rich people

and NOTHING ELSE

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Yinlock posted:

my take is that russia did some general minor loving around and it worked like 100x better than expected due to the aforementioned hillary clinton thing

so putin's staring at this unstable garbage fire like "uhhhhhh"

True. But they did intervene. There should be consequences and these are fine.

People wanting war are dumb. People wanting nothing are worse. Besides it wouldnt surprise me if NATO did some hacking too.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

greetings humans

we are the hitlarians, we come in peace

our engines have run out of JEW-6, the universe's most efficient fuel, and our scanners have detected an unexpected massive cache on your planet

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Yinlock posted:

greetings humans

we are the hitlarians, we come in peace

our engines have run out of JEW-6, the universe's most efficient fuel, and our scanners have detected an unexpected massive cache on your planet

but hitlarians, who will run our finanical institutions and our movies

your need for fuel will destroy our culture, much like our need for gaudy buffalo trinkets killed the native americans

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Thatim posted:

True. But they did intervene. There should be consequences and these are fine.

People wanting war are dumb. People wanting nothing are worse. Besides it wouldnt surprise me if NATO did some hacking too.
how did they "intervene"

what specific actions would you like him to do

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Thatim posted:

What would you do? Assasinate Putin?

Obama did the right thing. He knew that he couldnt do something big, also cause Trump is sucking putins dick hard. So he gave a clear signal. Something bigger wasnt possible without congress. Atleast trump has to undo this now so he looks even more like a bitch.
I think he should've been more assertive prior to election day. If Trump can get away with saying Obama's a gay Muslim Kenyan, then Obama should've come out and said similarly hosed up poo poo about Donald. The veracity doesn't matter, it just needed to get people talking.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
gonna want to turn up your stereo for this one

https://twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/814584223671664640

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Nichael posted:

I think he should've been more assertive prior to election day. If Trump can get away with saying Obama's a gay Muslim Kenyan, then Obama should've come out and said similarly hosed up poo poo about Donald. The veracity doesn't matter, it just needed to get people talking.
i do not know what argument he could make to the american people during a presidential election that would have any positive effect whatsoever

what do you envision him being more vocal about, specifically

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

redneck nazgul posted:

but hitlarians, who will run our finanical institutions and our movies

your need for fuel will destroy our culture, much like our need for gaudy buffalo trinkets killed the native americans

what, we sent one of our finest scientists to set up JEW-6 refining plants for this very scenario many years ago, by now he should have ushered your planet into a golden age

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i personally do not think it would have been a strong strategy for obama to go out there and say "some hosed up poo poo" about donald trump

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

~holocaust jokes~

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

cams posted:

i do not know what argument he could make to the american people during a presidential election that would have any positive effect whatsoever

what do you envision him being more vocal about, specifically

nothing trump said had any positive effect and yet he won, so clearly those rules aren't in play anymore

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Yinlock posted:

what, we sent one of our finest scientists to set up JEW-6 refining plants for this very scenario many years ago, by now he should have ushered your planet into a golden age

oh?

oh.

oh.

he ended up making movies instead. never set up any refineries or anything.

*holds up copy of The Great Dictator*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

though i agree obama would have done more damage by being rude, because there's an entire media network dedicated solely to taking offense at anything he does

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Joementum posted:

you know who else, etc.

I'm the guy who would have been offended that the old billionaire jew got called a nazi

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i thought hillary should have been doing more of this too, but my suggestion would have been honestly discussing his fears about donald trump becoming president of the united states and how he will be literally unable to do important parts of the job and will be a certain threat to the safety of the united states. i thought this might work because leading up to the election i really did not think donald could win because the idea of donald trump being responsible for not ending humanity in a nuclear holocaust is a legitimately terrifying thought.

but, as it turned out, we are decades away from our last major war, most living americans, even older ones, are not familiar with things like "consequences" when it comes to electing a president. even bush did a war that was KINDA small and mostly out of most people's minds. people do not consider government as it relates to their own existence. we should bring back duck and cover drills in school, or have another world war.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

the president saying "if this man is elected it will be more likely that you all die" is maybe not a great political strategy but it's what i got at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i think alex means this to be insulting, but uh :getin:

• Locked thread