Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

Panfilo posted:

I would not be shocked to find out she was photoshopped to be fatter for fetish purposes.

That's what it looks like; something's very off about her outline. The deviantart thread in GBS is full of nasty poo poo like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Lambic posted:

That's what it looks like; something's very off about her outline. The deviantart thread in GBS is full of nasty poo poo like that.

There's no way the front folds are in focus and the TV is in focus and the back edge of the belly is out of focus. Cameras don't work that way.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Somfin posted:

There's no way the front folds are in focus and the TV is in focus and the back edge of the belly is out of focus. Cameras don't work that way.

I... didn't look that close.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
AUG Thread: no way the front folds are in focus

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Even if it is a shop she is still ungodly fat

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Heath posted:

Even if it is a shop she is still ungodly fat

At least she has decent boobs compared to the size of her head.

Always look at the bright side of life.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Somfin posted:

But are you considering the effects of gravitational lensing?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
The bellybutton is a gravitational hole where even light cannot escape from. The anomaly at the edge of her fat is just the event horizon.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I tried finding an un-photoshopped source for that and I immediately found :nms: this :nms:

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

RIP BIGPAULAK

too fat and horny to live

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

quote:

I’ve said it before…fish net MUST have been designed with gorgeous fat beauties in mind. INCREDIBLE!

Dear lord, that blog. Some of those fat aprons are almost touching feet.

Edit: Oh that's nice :nms: http://i.imgur.com/WYAYgmK.gif :nms:

Pittsburgh Lambic has a new favorite as of 06:50 on Dec 30, 2016

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Sometimes, we are BigPaulAK, other times, we are the horrible open sores on an obese man's gunt.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
BIGPAULAK was the most tragic death of 2016 :rip:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Ceciltron posted:

Sometimes, we are BigPaulAK, other times, we are the horrible open sores on an obese man's gunt.

Time to clear my browsing history.

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Ceciltron posted:

I think that's his penis but I could be wrong.

Let's all take a closer look, together.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
gently caress the internet for enabling all this poo poo.

Serge Painsbourg
Jul 26, 2016

One of the guys on that tumblr has a separate compartment of gunt right above his dick. I repeat, one of the guys on that tumblr has a separate compartment of gunt above his dick.

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? I get that it's a sex thing, but you'd think it would take a backseat to actually being able to move.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Serge Painsbourg posted:

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? I get that it's a sex thing, but you'd think it would take a backseat to actually being able to move.

I was linked to a documentary a while back here called maybe "Feeders" or something like that? If anyone knows what's it's called, it's an interesting watch.

Basically people ended up in realtionships where someone was so into the fat fetish, they'd basically keep force feeding someone and taking care of all their needs while the other one slowly became entirely dependent on their care taking, but was unable to say no or refuse because of their feelings.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

goose willis posted:

Why is there some random rusty grate stuck into a living room floor
That's her toilet.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

goose willis posted:

Why is there some random rusty grate stuck into a living room floor

That's the trap door to the rancor pit

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

Yeah it's just a vent for forced-air heating. It's out of place there, probably because it's an old building that was carved up into apartments and was retrofitted for modern heating. That's my guess anyway. v:shobon:v

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

luv 2 date boys posted:

I was linked to a documentary a while back here called maybe "Feeders" or something like that? If anyone knows what's it's called, it's an interesting watch.

Basically people ended up in realtionships where someone was so into the fat fetish, they'd basically keep force feeding someone and taking care of all their needs while the other one slowly became entirely dependent on their care taking, but was unable to say no or refuse because of their feelings.

Sounds like a horror film. But that's basically these guys' end game. They're like the opposite of those pro-ana people who promote anorexia. They look at poo poo like that blog and go "These people should be fatter".

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
My rule that will save me is that if it isn't an image hosted on Imgur or youtube, where I have to go offsite to view the AUG then I'm not going there.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

I wonder if we'll ever see a sundance horror movie film about beng fat fed

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Hansel & Gretel, but the witch is thirsty instead of hungry.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

heavens to fuckin' betsy

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Hjalmar posted:

Jesus feck

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Hjalmar posted:

I think that's his penis but I could be wrong.

Let's all take a closer look, together.

That's a great post/av combo. And now I'm re-reading the quote in Lorenzo Music's voice.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Hjalmar posted:

ewwww

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Serge Painsbourg posted:

One of the guys on that tumblr has a separate compartment of gunt right above his dick. I repeat, one of the guys on that tumblr has a separate compartment of gunt above his dick.

I don't think someone willing to ruin their body and shorten their lifespan in the name of a fetish really has their head on straight.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Knormal posted:

That's her toilet.

Pronounced "turlet"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Terms I don't think I needed to be familiar with: FUPA

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nuebot posted:

Sounds like a horror film. But that's basically these guys' end game. They're like the opposite of those pro-ana people who promote anorexia. They look at poo poo like that blog and go "These people should be fatter".

Yeah, Feederism is a super monstrous fetish. They get boners from completely destroying another human being

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I saw that feeder image and tossed out the half block of chocolate I had left from Christmas.

Just knowing people that fat exist helps keep me healthy.

Like whenever someone posts one of those filthy goon lairs and I find myself dusting and mopping until the house is spotless again.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I forget what it's called but yeah they at least touched on it in Se7en I think they did a whole movie on it too. Possibly called Feed where theyd livestream it and have a betting pool on when the fat lady would die. It made me think of the forums

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Guy Goodbody posted:

Yeah, Feederism is a super monstrous fetish. They get boners from completely destroying another human being

One degree of separation from a snuff fetish.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dienes posted:

One degree of separation from a snuff fetish.

Why not .5 degrees on each side of the line

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

quote:

The film explores themes of dominance, submission, love, and power

An infinitely expanding :barf:

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Tetracube posted:

I tried finding an un-photoshopped source for that and I immediately found :nms: this :nms:

"At this point he was nearing complete immobility. I expressed my feelings about how attractive I found him at his amazingly bigger size than his previous photos and videos and his response was, and I quote; 'Thanks! I think…'”

BigPaulAK: :stare:

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

onemanlan
Oct 4, 2006

Tetracube posted:

A quick Q&A from the blog author sheds some light on concepts we may be unfamiliar with as non-feeders/fatties

Q: As a straight male, what would happen if you get fat enough that your penis is sucked up by your fat pad? How would you have sex? Like, that is kind of an issue... posted:

Speaking for myself, I haven’t been hampered in any way being in the mid 300’s . The thing is, that being fat enough to make conventional love making more difficult would only increase the sexual pleasure experienced by feedees and fat admirers. I have heard guys that are very fat explain that at a certain point their penis being enveloped in their fatpad was a sexual awakening. As if they had a completely new and hypersensitive sex organ. Guys can also go solo very effectively with a decent percussion massager. Which in many ways I find much better than the old manual standard and I can still reach.

Mostly I find these questions come from those inexperienced with fat bodies in general.If you love fat and derive your core sexuality from it, you understand these wonderful and highly erotic differences that enhance pleasure, not hinder it.

Mechanically speaking, when one or both in a couple are quite fat, doggy style or the woman on top is most satisfying (again from my experience weighing 357lbs. and my lover weighing 438lbs.)

I wanted to add more emphasis, but there's too much there.

Also that entire blog looks like fat wax people under heat lamps slowly melting... *shudders*

onemanlan has a new favorite as of 20:22 on Dec 30, 2016

• Locked thread