Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

someone link the idol ranker again i have opinions on way more idols now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

http://kouhi.me/idol/

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Every time I do this it is pure hell.

emormu
Jan 16, 2012
I'll have to clear our some friends, but my EN SIF ID: 836230032.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

you can make business cards

also you can change your idol on the profile page so i still dunno if thats your guest idol or your main unit or your fave homescreen

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

also you can change your idol on the profile page so i still dunno if thats your guest idol or your main unit or your fave homescreen

Ah, I guess they changed that when they added per-type guests, so you can set your profile idol to whoever now.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

graybook posted:

Karin is innocent and adorable and good.

graybook posted:

It's absolutely vital that you declare your idol allegiances

graybook posted:

That's the intent, yeah. The indicated stat will be boosted a lot, but play around and see what gets you better results: your on attribute and in stat team, or the strongest on attribute team you can muster.

Definitely always have a healer, btw.

btw sanae is great

These are all true. But also there's a recommended tab on your team select screen which you should probably ignore. It picks the idols with the biggest numbers, but it seems to ignore boosts, so you can do better. The one-stat team will probably also be better, because of the massive +150% boost to that stat from the event. (Plus the healer that you almost definitely want)

Super No Vacancy posted:

hmm who is a healer besides anya (still the lowest stat total of all my rare idols wth)

also i went to the money shop to buy all the energy drinks and trainer tickets. what are the tiaras for? i don't think i've used any yet. idolizing SSRs maybe? they are very expensive but i have like 9 of each

also what are the medal awards you get from quests sometimes, are those just like achievements

e: ok i found a healer list

Hot tip: sort by life. The top idols of each rarity are either healers or "life doesn't go down" types. Though you'll still have to check the card and look for the 2 (or 3) 回

The best medal award is the ugly rear end sofa that just looks like a rectangle with another rectangle next to it. It's absolutely awful.

Super No Vacancy posted:

you can make business cards

As good as Mika is, I can't believe you covered up Ranko. That's messed up.

Polsy posted:

Ah, I guess they changed that when they added per-type guests, so you can set your profile idol to whoever now.

What's this about? Nobody'll get screwed if I set my center of my main team to an N? The only difference I noticed was the reload button for guest selection (thank god)

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Dec 29, 2016

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i covered her up, but with a miku banner, so it's OK

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Reminder: the two SR supports in the seal shop can be bought twice each, but only until the end of the year. For just R seals, seems worth it to me.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

january SSRs

http://imgur.com/a/YenNk

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else

Oh god.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Zenostein posted:

What's this about? Nobody'll get screwed if I set my center of my main team to an N? The only difference I noticed was the reload button for guest selection (thank god)

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

it changed my profile picture to the red idol despite the others being mika but i suppose i'm ok with ssr yuuki for a while

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

graybook posted:

It's absolutely vital that you declare your idol allegiances
:yeah:
My gimmick is that my favorite is Nico Nico but everything BYOB has ever drawn for me is Kotori.

Zenostein
Aug 16, 2008

:h::h::h:Alhamdulillah-chan:h::h::h:

Ah, that's what I get for not staring admiringly at my profile at least once a month, I guess~

This explains that drawing I saw earlier. I thought someone just wanted Yoshino to wish them luck with the cinfes.

Now to get another 2500 gems in a week~

http://twitter.com/7010_uraniwa/status/814448046607998976

:3:
as always i'd stay away from that tumblr if there are other living things nearby~

https://twitter.com/ponnzuame/status/814103514469122048

The lil' sister she always wanted~~poor rika

e: Yes this is better

Also I forgot to fix it for newSae

When I was fishing for another 200 gems for cinfes (:() I was up to the Anniversary commus, and I thought this was nice

You can actually make out people! Also an elvis impersonator. Obviously like, Mayu and Sachiko and Syuko and Nana are the easiest with the bows and all. But hey, idol where's waldo~

:agreed:

Zenostein fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Dec 30, 2016

Christmas Cake
Dec 25, 2008

Episode 3

Sonata Mused
Feb 19, 2013

I'll show you... a nightmare...
Are those all in a row? No draws inbetween?

Zettace
Nov 30, 2009
Ugh. Did 5 draws and got 1 SSR. I drew the Cinfest SSR Mio which means I think I have the full Mio collection now since I already have the normal SSR + the event cards.

Problem is that I don't even like Mio that much...

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

does anyone like mio that much

Leos Klein
Mar 11, 2011

ALL HAIL CARDIEL

Is there a list somewhere that lists the most effective SR scoring idols in lovelive? I know the cheerleading Umi and nurse Kotori are the hot ones to get, but are there more? or are they practically the same?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Leos Klein posted:

Is there a list somewhere that lists the most effective SR scoring idols in lovelive? I know the cheerleading Umi and nurse Kotori are the hot ones to get, but are there more? or are they practically the same?

Well there's this sorted by whichever attribute, but I don't know if anyone's crunched out the best score up cards, broken cheerleaders aside. I just go for some combination of cutest/highest stat score ups, under the assumption that most are pretty similar.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Finally, the AR Girl Friend (Note) future is here (iOS Android) (colour printer or getting the cards at comiket required)

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Super No Vacancy posted:

does anyone like mio that much

Hi.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Mio's not Top 5, but certainly Top 10.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
My favorite New Gen.

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
SRW Fanatic

Best New Gen is Uzuki.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You-zu-kidding me?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I just wanted to make that pun.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
IT'S TIME FOR MORE MOTHERFUCKING LOVE LIVE SUNSHINE!!

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The subs went from Saint Snow to St. Snow.

Immersion broken.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
No seriously why are these girls so smug.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Every loving action they take, thing they say, and expression they make radiates smug.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Song's super neat though.

Twintail's has a stronger voice than I expected but I dig the combination of their voices.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I feel like A-RISE was better overall though.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh come on.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
@Zio @Polsy gently caress YOU.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Hate-Senpai posted:

The subs went from Saint Snow to St. Snow.

Immersion broken.

Yeah, it's problematic

2016-08-20T16:34:43 Polsy: can't believe they're still putting St. Snow in the subs when it had Saint Snow right there

e:

Hate-Senpai posted:

@Zio @Polsy gently caress YOU.

lol

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
OH COME ON YOU SMUG JERKS CAN YOU NOT BE SMUG FOR ONE GODDAMN SECOND.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Oh hey Twintails is sad that she lost.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Chika...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010