Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

and you know wat? gently caress obama for being so poo poo he deserves this

ok, we're on stage 2 (anger) of the stages of ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Baloogan posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/814919370711461890

so once again my conception of reality has crashed and needs to be rebooted
I actually said "oh no, baloogan" out loud, three times, each more unironically concerned than the last.

Smart Car
Mar 31, 2011

isn't it nice that we elected our first gay president

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Everyone's flipping because the best troll ever pinned this.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
2021: Russian-American Union referendum passes, POTUS Trump calls it "tremendous" and Russia a "terrific ally" in war against China

ohgodwhat
Aug 6, 2005

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Imagine if Obama rode literally any other world leader's dick half as hard as this. Like, I mean even our best friends, if Obama was this simpering for loving England he'd be called a goddamn traitor.

Well it wasn't like there was any uproar that time Obama bowed to a foreign leader

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
sorry guys i just need to interrupt this breaking news with an important tweet from TOYCHESTnews.com

https://twitter.com/toychestnews/status/814925308658905088

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i think it is very cool that we are friends with russia now. putin is a very good, strong man and i can't wait for my president to suck his dick

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
russian embassy in the us retweeted trump's tweet https://twitter.com/rusembusa

lol

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
At this very moment, /pol/ and r/the_donald are probably going "gently caress yeah, liberal tears! This is what we wanted! Papa Bear Putin is our king!" I haven't checked yet, but I don't feel like bothering.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Trump parade details

quote:

Today, the Presidential Inaugural Committee (PIC) released an initial list of groups who have accepted an invitation to take part in the inaugural parade following the swearing in of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Vice President-elect Michael R. Pence on January 20, 2017. There will be more than 8,000 parade participants representing forty organizations including high school and university marching bands, equestrian corps, first responders, and veterans groups.

“People from every corner of the country have expressed great interest in President-elect Trump’s inauguration and look forward to continuing a salute to our republic that spans more than two centuries,” said PIC CEO Sara Armstrong. “As participants follow in the footsteps of our new president and vice president down Pennsylvania Avenue, they will be adding their names to the long list of Americans who have honored our country by marching in the inaugural parade.”

Included in the parade is the border patrol

I'm not joking

cams
Mar 28, 2003

is russia even that bad at all? why would we not want to be their friends?

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Covok posted:

At this very moment, /pol/ and r/the_donald are probably going "gently caress yeah, liberal tears! This is what we wanted! Papa Bear Putin is our king!" I haven't checked yet, but I don't feel like bothering.

a self fulfilling prophecy right here

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cams posted:

They thought Suicide Squad was Good

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Covok posted:

they are certainly on the putin train

Sai
Sep 20, 2004

cams posted:

its good to be friends! :) can you hide this body for me?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

cams posted:

Russia's bad and unlike Saudi Arabia and our other bad friends they don't have oil.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

That DICK! posted:

They thought Suicide Squad was Good
sounds like russians have an open mind and are able to enjoy experiences for what they are, rather than letting critical analysis destroy their fun.

russia + usa 4 eva

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

a helpful bear posted:

they are certainly on the putin train

Yeah,. just saw that. Trump supporters love Putin and want more Russian influence in our elections non-stop.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Covok posted:

I checked and yes this is exactly what's going on

"LOL libs will get super triggered by this MADMAN! Love it!!"

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
It's going break Donald's heart so bad when he finds out that Vladimir doesn't really like him very much

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cams posted:

sounds like russians have an open mind and are able to enjoy experiences for what they are, rather than letting critical analysis destroy their fun.

russia + usa 4 eva

I've never seen it I just was trying to think of a nerd controversy thing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

cams posted:

russia has a lot of unfortunate domestic policies and has worked to destabilize eastern europe but also are a natural strategic partner against china and in the ME, though doing anything with them in the ME will piss off Israel because Russia gets along with Iran.

Like most things its complicated and not immediately bad, but the trump fp of "LOVE ISRAEL! LOVE RUSSIA! IRAN BAD!" is going to have problems on the runway.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Covok posted:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
Trump-Putin will sign the Tillerson-Lavrov pact to divide Europe between them

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i suspect the oldest trump voters are not going to be as content with the russian involvement, but then again nothing matters

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
everyone is going to be required to have one of putin's nipples tattooed on their forehead

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

a helpful bear posted:

i suspect the oldest trump voters are not going to be as content with the russian involvement, but then again nothing matters

they are gonna love it, it was never about Russia, it was about communism

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Russia's bad and unlike Saudi Arabia and our other bad friends they don't have oil.

russia has hella oil, it's just lovely sulphurous oil that has to be refined extra

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
i must have future sight cause i am the perfect amount of drunk to laugh at that trump tweet

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Typo posted:

they are gonna love it, it was never about Russia, it was about communism

oh ya i forgot they love dictators

trump!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

bump_fn posted:

legendary bad opinion haver Good Citizen, everyone
he is a good citizen

for me to poo p on!!

bump_fn posted:

a friend and i were in a shop in cambridge that had a bunch of old comics and well, we found jeb

he's apparently a GI who refused to fight back and also died to save us

its be worth getting killed by nazis to fukken blow a messerschmitt full of em outta the sky with a tank :911:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Fallen Hamprince posted:

russia has hella oil, it's just lovely sulphurous oil that has to be refined extra

and is in terribly hard to get at places so they don't really make any money unless oil is $100/barrel

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Schnorkles posted:

russia has a lot of unfortunate domestic policies and has worked to destabilize eastern europe but also are a natural strategic partner against china and in the ME, though doing anything with them in the ME will piss off Israel because Russia gets along with Iran.

Like most things its complicated and not immediately bad, but the trump fp of "LOVE ISRAEL! LOVE RUSSIA! IRAN BAD!" is going to have problems on the runway.
well they don't sound so bad. i think it's a good thing that our president is gonna let them be the new global hegemon, they've earned it.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/814928545596264452

scavino spreading the message

Covok
May 27, 2013

Called it. They want chaos. They got chaos. They are happy. The rest of us who actually want to live in this world look in terror.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Trump parade details

Included in the parade is the border patrol

I'm not joking

I'm going to feel very bad about all of those Hispanics that voted for him because they thought he was joking about deporting them (no I will not lol)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's cool that aliens will read this thread to find out how we all got blown up 7 weeks from now

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

cams posted:

well they don't sound so bad. i think it's a good thing that our president is gonna let them be the new global hegemon, they've earned it.

russia's economy is smaller than spains, has a demographic problem that makes europe look like happy fun land, and they lack any way to project force beyond their immediate region other than with nuclear weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

Covok posted:

Called it. They want chaos. They got chaos. They are happy. The rest of us who actually want to live in this world look in terror.

Its ok they'll be rounded up eventually. We'll all be rounded up. Eventually.

• Locked thread