Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

bump_fn posted:

i must have future sight cause i am the perfect amount of drunk to laugh at that trump tweet

im loving behind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

The people who buy katanas to fight off the zombie apocalypse want a chaotic world ending event so they can finally deploy their hanzo steel

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
trump, yesterday: i think this is silly but i will look at all the evidence! no comment!
trump, today: vlady's a good pal and smart smart man!!!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:lol::laffo::lol:

TRUMP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lamo @ all the triggered libreals itt gently caress obama!

american left wing peeps imo should try to figure out how to be friedns again with american right wing because lol if seirously putin seems like a better friend!!

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

im loving behind
baloogan, trump is really turning me around with this diplomacy. he's really showing a good face to a nation with which we have a troubled past, and i think this will lead to a better tomorrow.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Putin Republican support rose by 50+ points. Reagan would be proud

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

lamo @ all the triggered libreals itt gently caress obama!

american left wing peeps imo should try to figure out how to be friedns again with american right wing because lol if seirously putin seems like a better friend!!
why are the american right simultaneously hateful, spiteful assholes but also giant sensitive babies

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Baloogan posted:

im loving behind

canadian royal served me well in college and since ur in the fuckin outback of canada get your poo poo started

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

why are the american right simultaneously hateful, spiteful assholes but also giant sensitive babies

because wer're human?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Who is good boy?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
pants around my ankles, trump tweets on the screen

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

christ Donald, just smooch the guy already, sheesh!!!

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
baloogan emerges from his hovel to the bright sunshine beaming off of the clean white snow. laying in the ground in front of him is a trump tweet. squinting, he reads it slowly. blood drains from his face (he's got thin blood from all the liquor so it's real fast that thsi happens) and horror dawns on his face. what to do? what to do? AH YES MY SAFE SPACE!! running inside he begins a message: "lmao @ all the triggered..."

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

because wer're human?
you are canadian what is this "we" poo poo

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You know the USA never apologized for invading Russia. I hope trump does that .

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

a helpful bear posted:

baloogan emerges from his hovel to the bright sunshine beaming off of the clean white snow. laying in the ground in front of him is a trump tweet. squinting, he reads it slowly. blood drains from his face (he's got thin blood from all the liquor so it's real fast that thsi happens) and horror dawns on his face. what to do? what to do? AH YES MY SAFE SPACE!! running inside he begins a message: "lmao @ all the triggered..."

that means 4 more weeks of president elect trump!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

that means 4 more weeks of president elect trump!

four

more

years

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
there are several gop congressional interns banging on the speaker's door with iphones in hand right now

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Whiskey sales in perilous decline after Trump declares vodka the official drink of true American comrades.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

you are canadian what is this "we" poo poo

lol im dual and ive posted my passports in the previous trump thread if u doubt me!!!!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Lord of Pie posted:

Who is good boy?

new bg

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mannerup posted:

there are several gop congressional interns banging on the speaker's door with their iphones in hand right now

hahaha thats a whole new job now

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

also I have a PM from migf for some raeason

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

change my name posted:

Whiskey sales in perilous decline after Trump declares vodka the official drink of true American comrades.

Finally some good News!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

lol im dual and ive posted my passports in the previous trump thread if u doubt me!!!!

heh, you'd have to cross into the Great Soviet of Washington if you want to use that thing :hehe:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tatsuta Age posted:

He does that . It's his schtick

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Is it time for Joementum and Montasque to tell us that focusing on Trump's Russia ties is a stupid conspiracy theory and that we sound like McCarthy? I think it's time.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i'm kind of turning around on the trump presidency. he really is gonna be an awful, AWFUL president and i will get to be smug as poo poo for four years. people who support him gonna be all making excuses about how he went back on his promises and blablabla, i'm gonna laugh.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
*trump pins new tweet announcing muslim death camps*

LMAO this will trigger those SJW cucks bigly!!!

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

euphronius posted:

Finally some good News!

You can make vodka from corn, so everyone wins!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Does Russia have universal healthcare ??

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Covok posted:

Called it. They want chaos. They got chaos. They are happy. The rest of us who actually want to live in this world look in terror.

You are thinking too far into this. For the last two decades or so conservative media has basically been driving the idea that if something annoys Liberals then it is inherently worth doing. To make it worse the Liberal is usually a simplified strawman in their own heads which is why you get people drinking chugging Big Gulps in protest of healthy eating initiatives. Add in internet and it is even worse.

The GOP is essentially the "LOL! U MAD?!" party.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

hahaha thats a whole new job now

trump already stimulating the economy with new jobs

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Tatsuta Age posted:

poo poo, I thought this was a safe space for yard signs

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Shifty Pony posted:

You are thinking too far into this. For the last two decades or so conservative media has basically been driving the idea that if something annoys Liberals then it is inherently worth doing. To make it worse the Liberal is usually a simplified strawman in their own heads which is why you get people drinking chugging Big Gulps in protest of healthy eating initiatives. Add in internet and it is even worse.

Hmm no I think they are fascists tho

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Baloogan posted:

that's great

i've lived in america all my life. you live in a canadian shack. go chug syrup.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Shifty Pony posted:

this has being a thing since Nixon at least

being hated by the right people make you very popular to certain sections of the electorate

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You know what would also annoy liberals? Full employment

But they never propose that huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

mannerup posted:

there are several gop congressional interns banging on the speaker's door with iphones in hand right now

pff, please. its most of the old guard like graham and mccain banging on the doors.

• Locked thread