Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
On one hand that's a super-dumb movie. On the other hand, persut ansaitsevat piiskaa.

I'm kinda conflicted here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

I hear Catholics are more in tune with S/M stuff, so it makes sense Timo Soini's party produces sex tapes like that. :v:

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Cool diaps, bro.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: at a dude calling themself a True Finn and not wearing Black Horse just :laffo:

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe

Ligur posted:

I can only imagine the flipouts linkin something like this http://www.iltasanomat.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000005023866.html to the ScandiPol thread would cause :d:D

Who kennae bogtalk sleep easy.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Jaahans, Aarniolle lävähti näemmä kymmenen vuoden kakku.

Istunee siitä päivän koska oli jo kymmenen vuotta tutkintavankeudessa.

Justise häs piin sörvd.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201612292200046758_uu.shtml

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

germlin posted:

Who kennae bogtalk sleep easy.

Well indeed many of the posters used to suffer from a strange malaise in which they think translations are not possible in the modern world (while at the same time communicating with dozens of nationalities who speak good English in addition to local languages).

Or it is rather more specific, anything which paints migration particularly in Swden in any other than positive light, by some linguistic alchemy, becomes untranslatable.

This of course has the following catch: you can choose not to believe anything anyone says, because incorrectly translated, it's all lies, there is nothing to see here, poster or news agency just made it all up, etcetera.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Gortarius posted:

Justise häs piin sörvd.

The gears of justice need some greasing. poo poo like this is too common.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

I HAVE SHIT OPINIONS ON STAR WARS MOVIES!!!

I can't even call the right one bad.

Hob_Gadling posted:

Not really, they just don't have any options. Half the parties are openly hostile to countryside, the rest are indifferent at best. Who could they vote even in theory?

They're not directly hostile to the countryside. "Countryside" has been co-opted to mean "a particular type of Central Ostrobothnian -model rural society that gives maximum power to Keskustapuolue". The fact that other parties do not subscribe to this model at the expense of other political goals does not mean that other parties are hostile to countryside in general, it just means that rural policies are heavily dominated by the narrative constructed by the current ruling rural party.

The fact that this has been let to slide and that rural policies = Kepu policies is a failure on other parties' part. They lack a cohesive and simple rural policy and it's a real struggle to make them visible. It's very easy to frame anti-Kepu policies as anti-rural policies. It also works in other direction, basically making rural policies a wedge issue.

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

El Perkele posted:

They're not directly hostile to the countryside. "Countryside" has been co-opted to mean "a particular type of Central Ostrobothnian -model rural society that gives maximum power to Keskustapuolue". The fact that other parties do not subscribe to this model at the expense of other political goals does not mean that other parties are hostile to countryside in general, it just means that rural policies are heavily dominated by the narrative constructed by the current ruling rural party.

The fact that this has been let to slide and that rural policies = Kepu policies is a failure on other parties' part. They lack a cohesive and simple rural policy and it's a real struggle to make them visible. It's very easy to frame anti-Kepu policies as anti-rural policies. It also works in other direction, basically making rural policies a wedge issue.

To emphasize I paraphrase Jussi Jalonen and other former Keskustapuolue commentators. A prime example of this was the recent Sokos decision to stop selling furs. This was immediately framed as anti-rural policy by usual suspects and caused a ridiculous backlash. Fur trade is not very important if you look at rural areas of Finland as a whole - there are large areas of Finland where fur trade does not matter in the slightest. However, it definitely is a key issue in some Ostrobothnian areas which incidentally happen to be Keskusta strongholds. Therefore, Keskusta could immediately imply that since this decision targeted some key Keskusta interests, it therefore targeted ALL of Finnish countryside - which is clearly absolute bogus, unless you have a stranglehold on narrative of rural policy in Finland.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
There is something fishy about Ostrobothnias. There are four of them! That can't be right.

Gortarius posted:

Justise häs piin sörvd.

Well it would have been thirteen years but he got his previous sentence of three years from entirely separate crime subtracted from that because ????? ??????

DarkCrawler fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Dec 29, 2016

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

El Perkele posted:

To emphasize I paraphrase Jussi Jalonen and other former Keskustapuolue commentators. A prime example of this was the recent Sokos decision to stop selling furs. This was immediately framed as anti-rural policy by usual suspects and caused a ridiculous backlash. Fur trade is not very important if you look at rural areas of Finland as a whole - there are large areas of Finland where fur trade does not matter in the slightest. However, it definitely is a key issue in some Ostrobothnian areas which incidentally happen to be Keskusta strongholds. Therefore, Keskusta could immediately imply that since this decision targeted some key Keskusta interests, it therefore targeted ALL of Finnish countryside - which is clearly absolute bogus, unless you have a stranglehold on narrative of rural policy in Finland.

Hmmm I've always thought the fur industry was dominated by the swedish coastal minority rather than finns, which look at keskusta much like you'd look at a turd with worms crawling over it. But this is just based on my personal experiences with farmers, I have never really thought about this until the "boycot" and I wondered why keskusta would say anything about fur farming, if anything I'd expect RKP to be the ones making noise. Interesting...

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

His Divine Shadow posted:

Hmmm I've always thought the fur industry was dominated by the swedish coastal minority rather than finns, which look at keskusta much like you'd look at a turd with worms crawling over it. But this is just based on my personal experiences with farmers, I have never really thought about this until the "boycot" and I wondered why keskusta would say anything about fur farming, if anything I'd expect RKP to be the ones making noise. Interesting...

Yes, RKP-part is there. But Keskusta is still the biggest party in Vaasa district. Jalonen et al. were angry about trying to twist "rural" to mean "Ostrobothnian".

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
Well now, looks like the "nuiva" wing of True Finns are finally making their move. Herr Doktor has announced that he is "most likely" going to run as party chairman.

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot
Finaly... a true hero to save us all from the brownfolk.

DarkCrawler posted:

Well it would have been thirteen years but he got his previous sentence of three years from entirely separate crime subtracted from that because ????? ??????

the judge was very superstisious (sp?) and couldn't live with 13 years.

Gortarius fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Dec 30, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rexroom posted:

Well now, looks like the "nuiva" wing of True Finns are finally making their move. Herr Doktor has announced that he is "most likely" going to run as party chairman.

Read that as pasty chairman. Which would also be true.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Gortarius posted:

Finaly... a true hero to save us all from the brownfolk.

Yeah maybe now we can be rid of all the false refugees who literally keep selling our country and people bit by bit to multi-national and/or incest-driven corporations.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures
The most unpopular budget cuts and other poo poo have already been made, so if Halla-aho wins, he could probably coast along with government and convince people that all that bad poo poo was because of Soini betraying and loving up everything.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

throw to first drat IT posted:

The most unpopular budget cuts and other poo poo have already been made, so if Halla-aho wins, he could probably coast along with government and convince people that all that bad poo poo was because of Soini betraying and loving up everything.

Well yes every once in a while the literal truth does come in handy.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Ihanaa ja väistämätöntä.

Vitsi on siistii kun on unelma.

Onneksi ScandiPolin postaajat tietävät, ettei ole mitään ongelmaa tai jos onkin niin ihan samanlaista on ollut aina.

(Motiivi jäi epäselväksi? Mitä vittua, kaikki jotka lukevat jotain jostain alueen tapakulttuurista tietävät, että ei-niin-kiva poikaseksi on normikäytäntö siellä mistä nuo nuorukaiset ovat saapuneet.)

Ligur fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Dec 30, 2016

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well yes every once in a while the literal truth does come in handy.

And he supported TTIP, now while I don´t think racism is the most pressing issue this fucker will ride a high tide of niggerhate and spend next four years deepthroating NC/EK furthering ills of globalization while doing Jacks poo poo to address its ails. gently caress, onko niin että heille joilla on on, annetaan, mutta joilta puuttuu otetaan sekin vähä pois the new well ok 20 years old normal? Persus are a loving false opposition but if an average voter clings on to a few soundbytes or or goes by more than feeling then there´s Juha`s yksityistämiskausti stamping on human face, forever. Voi vittujen perkele jos vasemmalta kuuluisi edes muutama uusi tienavaus, vaikka muutama tai kymmenen julkista hirttämistä niin tässä olisi yksi ääni. I think french revolution had the right idea, after a certain point in illness only recourse is to cut the cancer.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Ligur posted:

Ihanaa ja väistämätöntä.

Vitsi on siistii kun on unelma.

Onneksi ScandiPolin postaajat tietävät, ettei ole mitään ongelmaa tai jos onkin niin ihan samanlaista on ollut aina.

(Motiivi jäi epäselväksi? Mitä vittua, kaikki jotka lukevat jotain jostain alueen tapakulttuurista tietävät, että ei-niin-kiva poikaseksi on normikäytäntö siellä mistä nuo nuorukaiset ovat saapuneet.)

ligur rakkaani, luuletko että kukaan täällä ottaa vakavissaan noita uutisia? Korkeintaan menevät RASMUKSEEN kirjottelemaan kuinka internetissä joku natsi kirjottelee pahaa pakolapsista

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Millä tavalla niitä pitäisi ottaa vakavissaan? Violent criminals should get punished much harder than they are currently, whether they be Finnish or not. That is a separate issue from general Ligurism.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

hillo posted:

ligur rakkaani, luuletko että kukaan täällä ottaa vakavissaan noita uutisia? Korkeintaan menevät RASMUKSEEN kirjottelemaan kuinka internetissä joku natsi kirjottelee pahaa pakolapsista

no enhän minä oikeastaan luule tällä foorumilla lähes kenenkään ottavan vakavissaan ainakaan tämän langan ulkopuolella, minusta on vaan hauskaa (tai ei oikeastaan), että jos natsi potkaisee nistiä niin se on katastrofi ja todistaa natsien vaanivan kaikkialla, potkimassa sivullisia hengiltä jos ihan vähän liioittelen ja siitä jaksetaan postata vaikka kuinka ja täpistä eri verkoissa, mutta jos turvapaikanhakija tekee jotain, se on joko natsin vale pakolaisista (koska natsi on rasisti ja keksii näitä juttuja silkkaa pahuttaan) tai sillä muuten ei ole vaan mitään väliä sillä ihan cool ja fine ja sattuuhan sitä kaikkihan nyt vähän tekee tommosta

doverhog posted:

Millä tavalla niitä pitäisi ottaa vakavissaan? Violent criminals should get punished much harder than they are currently, whether they be Finnish or not. That is a separate issue from general Ligurism.

vittu et oo nyt tosissasi, jos "natsit" olisivat onnistuneet toteuttamaan saman määrän terroritekoja ja sikailleet yhtä paljon kuin islamistit ja turvapaikanhakijat (käytännössä aina muslimi) edellisen vuoden, tai viiden vuoden aikana, olisi tälläkin foorumilla huutamassa 90% postaajista natsien uhasta, ilmiselvistä ongelmista, kuinka pitää kieltää lailla väärät äärijärjestöt, estää natsien maahantulo, puuttua ongelmiin lain keinoin, olisi todiste natsien pahuudesta ja uhasta yhteiskunnalle jne - mutta islamistit/muslimit/turvapaikanhakijat? oh well... ei siinä mitään kummempaa ihan normisti homma toimii kun rikollisiahan rangaistaan lain puitteissa eli ei haittaa antaa tulla vaan... ja joka niistä puhuu yleistää ja on sitten ihan ligur, natsi ja hitler ja sellaisen kanssahan ei voi olla samaa mieltä

edit: tai sitähän väki tekee jo nyt eli huutaa natsien uhasta, vaikka natsien tuottama body count, clubien ja saarnamestojen määrä on täysin olematon verrattuna partaveikkoihin, mutta partamiehiähän ei saa arvostella, niillä kun on eri uskonto kuin kantiksilla, ja ne tuli jostain muualta kuin Euroopasta :/

Ligur fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Dec 30, 2016

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Countered again Ligur, in the post just before yours. :D I'm gonna vote for LA in the municipal election.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

Ligur posted:

no enhän minä oikeastaan luule tällä foorumilla lähes kenenkään ottavan vakavissaan ainakaan tämän langan ulkopuolella, minusta on vaan hauskaa (tai ei oikeastaan), että jos natsi potkaisee nistiä niin se on katastrofi ja todistaa natsien vaanivan kaikkialla, potkimassa sivullisia hengiltä jos ihan vähän liioittelen ja siitä jaksetaan postata vaikka kuinka ja täpistä eri verkoissa, mutta jos turvapaikanhakija tekee jotain, se on joko natsin vale pakolaisista (koska natsi on rasisti ja keksii näitä juttuja silkkaa pahuttaan) tai sillä muuten ei ole vaan mitään väliä sillä ihan cool ja fine ja sattuuhan sitä kaikkihan nyt vähän tekee tommosta

kiitos likööri, nautin nimittäin eilen ylen uutisten kommenteista kun hirveä natsi eppu tuomittiin !vaan! 2 vuodeksi vankeuteen.

Luin ylen uutisten kommentteja ja ilmeistesti poliittisen taustan pitäisi määrätä tuomion pituus, hienoa. Mitähän mieltä samat henkilöt olisi kun jari laine pistetään törkeästä pahoinpitelystä istumaan sama aika

El Perkele
Nov 7, 2002

doverhog posted:

yes let's increase our prisoner population because it won't help with recidivism but _________

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

doverhog posted:

Violent criminals should get punished much harder than they are currently,

Why?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I don't know who that is, but did they knock someone over so they bruised their brain?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Because very ignorant people have not heard that literally all evidence points to harder sentences leading to more recidivism.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Then again, sexual violence in Finland (mostly perpetrated by ethnic Finns, did you know?) literally does not get punished because the right-wing judges support rape.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

Countered again Ligur, in the post just before yours. :D I'm gonna vote for LA in the municipal election.

"Countered"?

How?

Don't loving kid me :D :D :D

Jerry Cotton posted:

Then again, sexual violence in Finland (mostly perpetrated by ethnic Finns, did you know?)

Everyone knows that, it's just that stupid fucks like you can't do math, and don't notice there is a problem when 5% or so of the population (migrants) commit 30% rapes in a country or a city.

Over representation on a massive scale and so on... gahhh. I have not met a single left-winger during the past 15 years who can get the math. They just can't get what is wrong in this scenario. I mean, most of the assaults are still committed by the natives, who make up 95% of the population, so there's no problem right?

Mysteriously, the same people understand why it's a problem 1% of people control 50% of the wealth or whatever.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Dec 30, 2016

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I suppose I'm still salty from the time someone broke my nose and ribs in front of a bar, was convicted, and did no jail time at all. He was homegrown so don't get exited Ligur.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

doverhog posted:

I suppose I'm still salty from the time someone broke my nose and ribs in front of a bar, was convicted, and did no jail time at all. He was homegrown so don't get exited Ligur.

Juu, minähän olen aina sanonut että kaikki pahoinpitelijat ovet muualta tulleita heh heh olipas nasevasti tokaistu siellä taas. Kyllä nyt näytit.

:sigh:

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot
I heard that ligur killed 7 billion jews un-ironically! what a oval office!.

I hate all of you for your hate poo poo for no reason I try to be the connoseur of people but then leftist idiots always ruin poo poo by doing the "HEY HERE'S THE BLACK GUY I MET YESTERDAY"

doverhog
May 31, 2013

hillo I merely find you incoherent and sparse, nothing there enough to hate on.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
Ei aja likur sun asiaa poimia iltapaskasta mamujen rikokset tänne ihankuin ne ois enempää kuin anekdootteja

Jos et halua että poppoo heittää läppää siitä niin keskity niihin tilastoihin kun ne kerran ovat puolellasi

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe

doverhog posted:

I get nosebleeds sometimes (not by fist) but broken ribs should carry minimum 6 months mandatory that´s pretty hard proof of acting as a violent gently caress. Finnish assault sentences place us firmly in eastern europe where property takes predecence over personal autonomy.

hillo
Dec 19, 2012

by zen death robot

doverhog posted:

hillo I merely find you incoherent and sparse, nothing there enough to hate on.

seems about right, I just downed my roomates jallupullo and my glen scanlan from few days ago.

I get called out for racism these days for being angry at idiots from iraq. One of my best friends 10 years ago was a somali guy with greart sense of humour. We drank together and did stupid things. Then come the current wawe and now I'm hitler because I don't like people expoiting my friends at the bar and poo poo
gently caress you, you might have it well there but in this small town hell I don't look kindly to someone molesting my friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Trogdos! posted:

Ei aja likur sun asiaa poimia iltapaskasta mamujen rikokset tänne ihankuin ne ois enempää kuin anekdootteja

Jos et halua että poppoo heittää läppää siitä niin keskity niihin tilastoihin kun ne kerran ovat puolellasi

That's because if he started to use them, he'd find some uncomfortable statistics.

Like the fact that Finns also rape. But foreigners rape more so it's ok to ignore. :v: