Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I don't know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

It's the last Friday of 2016. Probably some Picross 3D Round 2 and chill. I kinda OD'd on Hitman but I may try to finish the Hokkaido escalation at some point (I'm on level 5) and kinda wanna do some Suit Only runs of older maps in the Santa Suit for the hell of it.

You have an elusive target to do my man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to go mad ham on Sm64 the next two nights.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Wasnt able to game today much but i can sneak some before night. Been binging on arkham city hard mode. I had softlocked my 100% new game plus normal diff file at the penguin section, so i had to start over and sure lets go hard mode.
Aside from that, gungeon, n++, thumper. Might play oxenfree a bit to check it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

You have an elusive target to do my man

I already blew him up with a propane tank

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

I already blew him up with a propane tank

Cool. Did you do the Sapienza one last week?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I got a new Xbox One S last night and downloaded some games overnight so when I get home I'm either going to play Rise of the Tomb Raider or the Master Chief Collection. Maybe stop by a Redbox on the way home and see what they've got for Xbox.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Cool. Did you do the Sapienza one last week?

No, is it still available?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Super Mario 64

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

path of exile and enter the gungeon at work. 12 days away from Switch news, 20 days away from Dq8. gaming in the trump years is gonna be loving sweet

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am just going to play Hyrule Warriors Legends until the year is over I think.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Did not get a PS4 and FFXV for Christmas, so I guess I'll play Witcher 3 instead.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nuclear Throne and maybe FFXV

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

jjust finished pokemon sun so i think im gonna play something short that i can beat before 2017. maybe megaman x, i havent played it in ages

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I played a little RE4, I beat the creepy spinal column boss in the burning barn. It's such a good game

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

Finishing up the new Shantae.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Distant worlds probably

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Pablo Gigante posted:

I played a little RE4, I beat the creepy spinal column boss in the burning barn. It's such a good game

It a masterpiece

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

played some golf with your friends and now i'm moving onto FFXV

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

is it your first time playing it?? youre in for a loving ride. thats where the real game starts imo

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm thinking of nice things to get my mind off this necrodancer run that ended in the final moments of beating dead ringer

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
maybe i'll play necrodancer ..... i bought it and played a little when it came out on PS4 but never got deep into it . gungeons been my go-to braindead game lately and it's fun to feel myself improving; i can pretty consistently hit forge now and get master round on floor 1 with the starter gun

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Necrodancer is so good but dying on the last floors really really frustrates me. I stopped playing the game for like a week after the very first time I got to the necrodancer because I didn't know the gimmick going in and my gear was a major handicap.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

is it your first time playing it?? youre in for a loving ride. thats where the real game starts imo

I played a little bit years ago but this is the first real proper playthrough I've done

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

No, is it still available?

No. It's gone forever. You fool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll have to install the companion app so my phone buzzes whenever a new target is available

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

They last for a week and there's a huge timer on the main menu telling you how long they'll be around down to the minute/second

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

today im playing no dad the games i own are too violent to show my baby cousins and I'm not gonna give a kid my phone unlock password so he can download the angry birds

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hitman. Trying out the bonus episodes

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I've been playing The Witcher 2 with the Xbox's backwards compatibility thing. Gameplay's not as good as TW3 but I guess that's to be expected of a previous game from years earlier. I still really love the Witcher world and writing and stuff.

Probably more Rise of the Tomb Raider and maybe starting the Master Chief Collection later tonight.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Ended up playing some Vice City today.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really liked both New Tomb Raiders although they aren't perfect by any means

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

I did too

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

Yeah I thought the first one was great and I'm liking what I've played of Rise even better so far. It's amazingly beautiful too, it's the first and so far still only current-gen game I've played on the One S so I don't know if it's the console or the game itself but it's straight-up breathtaking at times.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Larry Parrish posted:

Yeah they're so much fun. I like running around as the polygon model Lara in Rise

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That first one had the best power trips in gaming, getting the grenade launcher assault rifle and the final part with the pistols were sublime. Rise also really cut back on the insanely brutal deaths

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Spending New Years with me myself and I this year, (as usual)which is fine with me.

I got Skyrim, a freezer full of doritos loaded and TGIFridays frozen appetizers, and a warmed fleshlight.

Bring on 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012