Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I bet the kids had some choice nicknames for this chucklefuck based on this one photo of him alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

RoboRodent posted:

Can confirm: my high school boyfriend would only play games with me that he could reliably beat me at. Games where I was better? Amazingly, we would never play those games again. Come on, dude, we're both nerdy losers here. We've both been playing video games since we were out of diapers, even if it was console for you and PC for me. Learn how to lose gracefully.

I don't think it's necessarily a gender thing. Some people are just sore losers. They're the worst.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe
that okcupid conversation didn't happen.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Mezzanine posted:

But, losing to you would mean that he would have to be the woman! :ohdear:

But women have it so much better, right? So that's a win

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

CommonShore posted:

But women have it so much better, right? So that's a win

Women get to carry purses. I could have candy and a gameboy in there!

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Does nut in your eyes burn?

And does it relate to baking?

Gingers confuse me.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

mng posted:

Does nut in your eyes burn?

And does it relate to baking?

Gingers confuse me.

Yeah, it's burn-y. Not literal murder, but definitely something unpleasant.

I don't know, but maybe smoking also makes your eyes hurt?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Purses are pretty great, honestly. Necessary due to the fact that women's pants never have pockets, but they're still pretty great.

Content:

Red is some sort of new age guru that a facebook friend follows. I honestly only keep her friended because I keep getting to see this poo poo.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

RoboRodent posted:

Purses are pretty great, honestly. Necessary due to the fact that women's pants never have pockets, but they're still pretty great.

Content:

Red is some sort of new age guru that a facebook friend follows. I honestly only keep her friended because I keep getting to see this poo poo.

Are you sure that's not the Ultimate Warrior?

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.

Choco1980 posted:

Funny enough, I've always been the opposite, letting ladies win if I think they aren't as good as me at a game. AKA the puppy gambit.

Thats equally hosed up.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Aramek posted:

Breakdancing is a sport.
Bullshit.

It's a sandwich.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

No sports rules.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Fathis Munk posted:

The Bayeux construction kit was the best thing when it was still working http://bayeux.datensalat.net/ :smith:

This is from four or five pages ago, but I come bearing good news! http://htck.github.io/bayeux/#/

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Zzulu posted:

theres not much to tell it's just staight up legal in Swedenland.. In almost all of Europe it's between 15 and 16... Literally only Turkey has it at 18.
Yeah it's 16 in a bunch of US States but in you know general media we'd prefer anyone whose supposed to be attractive a bit older to avoid being creepy as gently caress. It's sorta like how marrying your first cousin isn't illegal in all that many states, but people are still gonna give you sideways looks if they learn. So if you go out of your way to talk about people objecting to it being puritans we're going to assume the worst that you're just a pedo.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
An attempt to eat healthier for 2017 :coal:

Panic! at Nabisco
Jun 6, 2007

it seemed like a good idea at the time
Oh is FAROOQ talking about how horrible dating site conversations don't happen? Please, let me enlighten you all to some IOSM from my own life.

He's so insistent it's not a sex thing, but I honestly cannot think of a platonic discipline context for a man spanking another man, recruited on Grindr, that isn't a sex thing.

For extra fun, check out the link in the Tinder guy's profile. It's a rabbit hole of :stare:.

Glagha
Oct 13, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAaaAAAaaAAaAA
AAAAAAAaAAAAAaaAAA
AAAA
AaAAaaA
AAaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAA
AaaAaaAAAaaaaaAA

Is he afraid someone's going to judge him about wanting to spank dudes on Grindr for sexual reasons? The gently caress did he think he signed up for?

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

The okc guy should probably go to a sissy fetish specific hookup site instead of throwing it out as an opener on a normal dating site.

Terrible Opinions has a new favorite as of 09:33 on Dec 31, 2016

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Oh no, 2016 took another celebrity!!

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

RoboRodent posted:

I do a lot of costuming and sewing, while I'm no expert, I'm always confused when I see women's clothing lacking pockets. Pockets don't require a lot of extra work to include and don't take up much space. If I wasn't so lazy I would add pockets to all of my wife's clothes just out of spit for the clothing industry. Sorry to derail but seriously wtf is with the hatred of pockets by women's clothing manufacturers?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

He's so insistent it's not a sex thing, but I honestly cannot think of a platonic discipline context for a man spanking another man, recruited on Grindr, that isn't a sex thing.

For extra fun, check out the link in the Tinder guy's profile. It's a rabbit hole of :stare:.

Please get him to eat a sandwich before he floats away.

NachtSieger
Apr 10, 2013

SwitchbladeKult posted:

I do a lot of costuming and sewing, while I'm no expert, I'm always confused when I see women's clothing lacking pockets. Pockets don't require a lot of extra work to include and don't take up much space. If I wasn't so lazy I would add pockets to all of my wife's clothes just out of spit for the clothing industry. Sorry to derail but seriously wtf is with the hatred of pockets by women's clothing manufacturers?

Corporate greed.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

FirstAidKite posted:

Oh no, 2016 took another celebrity!!

Looks like this keeps happening - http://hoax-alert.leadstories.com/421747-gilligan-still-dead.html

The article is a bit dated mind, as it refers to recent twitter dumbass D L Hughley as a smart person.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Oh is FAROOQ talking about how horrible dating site conversations don't happen? Please, let me enlighten you all to some IOSM from my own life.

FAROOQ is a straight faced piss take of goons. The content is identical, just pointed at different people.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Those spanking things really remind me of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbgVFy41reM

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

poptart_fairy posted:

FAROOQ is a straight faced piss take of goons. The content is identical, just pointed at different people.
Why am I not surprised that you like farooq?

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

I love the Planned Parenthood ad on a gay dating app.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Stuntman posted:

If pointing out the obvious is grounds for liking it this thread got a lot creepier, tbh.

Zeth
Dec 28, 2006

Cluck you say?
Buglord

NachtSieger posted:

Corporate greed.

Mixed with the idea that if you put too much of a pocket in it will ~disrupt the line of the leg~ or some nonsense like that. Form over function, even in hypothetically no-nonsense work pants. It's bullshit.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

That's a troll though.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

InediblePenguin posted:

This is from four or five pages ago, but I come bearing good news! http://htck.github.io/bayeux/#/

Oh my god thank you !

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Stuntman posted:

Because FAROOQ is a class act, no doubt.

Zephyrine posted:

That's a troll though.
Yeah, the real ones usually try to be included into the Q, not replace the T.

Sometimes, keeping zionists on my fb can be kinda amusing. For the insane propaganda it delivers.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
From the wrestling opinions thread:

TinTower has a new favorite as of 15:12 on Dec 31, 2016

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Sometimes, keeping zionists on my fb can be kinda amusing. For the insane propaganda it delivers.

The middle east seems to be mostly a shithole on all sides. After reading about the six day war I consider the current borders to be spoils of war. Jordan only entered the war when Nassar tricked them into believing it would be an easy victory. Israel used this attack by Jordan to then extend their eastern borders.

I don't blame Jordan for trying to argue those lands back but I don't really blame Israel for going "nu uh" either.

If Jordan one day takes back Jerusalem through force of arms. Israel will no doubt argue that they should get it back because it's their rightful city.

FAROOQ
Aug 20, 2014

by Smythe

TinTower posted:

From the wrestling opinions thread:

lol at posting your own tweets to this thread

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/666045638245810176

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
I also posted this in the poo poo That Didn't Happen thread.