Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

apres moi l'ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
zoom trump tromp zoom! zing! zang! zoundz! zippy zappy TRUMP trump zoop zoo! zoom! TRUMP trump TRUMP

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

trump trumpity trump trumpa thump trump kadump trump!

STILL watching Legend of the Galactic Heroes, this fuckin' owns bones

one of these days you should look into communism so you can be like your hero lmbo

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

2016: this was a pretty bad year, wasn't it
2017: hold my beer, watch this

i lost a lot of weight and quit smoking in 2016. if i get better while the nation gets worse, i'm really worried about 2017 when trump finally becomes president and fixes everything

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Trump Year 1

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Baloogan posted:

trump trumpity trump trumpa thump trump kadump trump!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Business Gorillas posted:

i lost a lot of weight and quit smoking in 2016. if i get better while the nation gets worse, i'm really worried about 2017 when trump finally becomes president and fixes everything

i will expect you to use your new superhuman physique to save us lesser mortals

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

triple sulk posted:

every morning i wake up and one of the first things i do is check to see if trump did anything dumb overnight. its a new experience every day and you just can't get that kind of exciting instability with a proper president like hillary rodham clinton would have been

Trumpi is good learn new tricks, da

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

he just lost weight, that doesn't make him superhuman like subsisting entirely on nuts and berries would

Hillary 2024
Nov 13, 2016

by vyelkin

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Weeping Wound posted:

one of these days you should look into communism so you can be like your hero lmbo

hellllllllllllll yeah!!! logh is amazing, astounding!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Lord of Pie posted:

Trumpi is good learn new tricks, da

you could easily train trump to poo poo on the failing nyt

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Weeping Wound posted:

Donald J. Trump and his presidency are going to be like the depraved last days of the Galactic Federation or whatever that the First Emperor destroyed. We just need our Goldenbaum I.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Yinlock posted:

he just lost weight, that doesn't make him superhuman like subsisting entirely on nuts and berries would

look, if his physical condition gets better the worse off things are, imagine what he'll be in 2018, after trump year 1

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

do not worry, friend, donal trump s president

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

trump sux

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cumshitter posted:

i had to do tax harvesting for all of my clients taxable accounts this year and seeing poo poo like:

cost basis of securities sold: $357,281.99

proceeds of sales: $378,674.23

and its like lol that some tax hating assholes think paying taxes on the difference between the two are an onerous burden on our nations wealthy

I'm a bank AML investigator and it's like lol every day that some tax hating assholes think they're handing their papers over to the gestapo at $10,001 but they're completely invisible if they split it between days/branches.

Motherfucker this poo poo's a panopticon and not only do I see your every move I can shut your accounts off by the afternoon and have you rendered unable to ever bank with a stable financial institution ever again. Good luck on hoping Internet Web Bank #3945733 isn't going to eat your deposit when it gets loaded up with half the population of Glendale and kited into oblivion within the year.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

Donald J. Trump and his presidency are going to be like the depraved last days of the Galactic Federation or whatever that the First Emperor destroyed. We just need our Goldenbaum I.

They're the earth cult, drinkin that trump-aid until the nukes fall

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

as strong and as powerful as i have become in 2016, i found out today that my barber is retiring

maybe the truth on 2016 being good or bad is somewhere in the middle

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
NO LOGH SPOILERS

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i will come down hard if anyone spoils logh i am seriously serious this i care about more than like anything at all

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

death is certain

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

2016's been pretty great for me actually besides from being broke (I don't even mind that I wear glasses now). Of course trump wasn't president yet so ymmv

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

change my name posted:

2016's been pretty great for me actually besides from being broke (I don't even mind that I wear glasses now). Of course trump wasn't president yet so ymmv

2016 wasn't "pretty great" for anyone, david bowie died draging it down into "okay at best" for us all

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
yeah i loving loved your posts in the bitcoin thread fauxton they made me lol

i used to work in poo poo tier lending and id get people submitting super fake pay stubs where they made a flat $100 an hour or submitting notices from the utility company that their power is going to be shut off on X date as proof of residence

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Tatsuta Age posted:

2016 wasn't "pretty great" for anyone, david bowie died draging it down into "okay at best" for us all

lol if you measure your happiness on the deaths of people that you never knew

drink whiskey

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Which B List celebrity kills them selves tomorrow in a half cocked plan to be 2016s last notable sting

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

That DICK! posted:

Which B List celebrity kills them selves tomorrow in a half cocked plan to be 2016s last notable sting

Sting

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

That DICK! posted:

Andy Dick, inshallah

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

cumshitter posted:

yeah i loving loved your posts in the bitcoin thread fauxton they made me lol

i used to work in poo poo tier lending and id get people submitting super fake pay stubs where they made a flat $100 an hour or submitting notices from the utility company that their power is going to be shut off on X date as proof of residence

This month has honestly been "be honest about your crimes" month. Every time I've had tellers and service officers ask for answers they come back with "well the client said they didn't want to deposit the full 13000 because they didn't want to pay taxes on it" and I'm just like "welp here's a bank secrecy act notice, recommendation for closure will be going to your regional management, please set them credits-only for the time being and flag them as contact branch of account, special services will be getting in touch with you by EOD maybe tomorrow."

Sometimes I can just be like "lol this jackwagon is loaded up with 250k of tax liens which is why he's keeping his balance near zero so the levy can't be executed do you feel like the risk posed by this customer is acceptable to your cost center" and they're just like "closing letter mailed out with a BSA notice today thanks for letting me know"

It's faster when the branch does it but I relish the vindictiveness of sending their_crimes.txt to the regional staff playing up a random asphalt contractor as a criminal mastermind.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol

i leased motorcycles at some shithole office. it was my first non-phone non-retail job and i would occasionally get creepy divorcees bragging to me about hiding money from their wife and trying to "help" me verify their income by telling me who to call at their job. turns out a motorcycle is a popular purchase for divorcing dudes. they thought i made comission and that id be totally in on helping them spite THAT BITCH and commit fraud so i could get my cut

"Sir, I don't care about what crimes you're committing to spite your wife. I will be looking up the publicly available number for your office and contacting your HR department to confirm your stated income. I will not be calling your friend's cellphone number."

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

lol

i leased motorcycles at some shithole office. it was my first non-phone non-retail job and i would occasionally get creepy divorcees bragging to me about hiding money from their wife and trying to "help" me verify their income by telling me who to call at their job. turns out a motorcycle is a popular purchase for divorcing dudes. they thought i made comission and that id be totally in on helping them spite THAT BITCH and commit fraud so i could get my cut

"Sir, I don't care about what crimes you're committing to spite your wife. I will be looking up the publicly available number for your office and contacting your HR department to confirm your stated income. I will not be calling your friend's cellphone number."

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if the people were the imaginary shareholders i made up to disappoint salesmen and keep dumbass 18 year olds from spending $600 a month on rental fees and insurance in the worst financial decision they were ever going to make, then yes

and it was cool. i was CUMSHITTER. SLAYER of DEALS

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

"I super double-promise that these physically unwieldy cash deposits come from my used car dealership and I've definitely reported it accurately to the penny on my business and personal taxes"

Lol right buddy I'm glad you didn't have a problem with completing CTRs but we got this thing called a 314b and it turns out you're fuckin lyin

E2: lol if you clearly donated a couple grand to trump but also have clearly been buying jewelry and hotel rooms your wife didn't know about until we called and asked her about it

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Dec 31, 2016

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Hello can I please get some help depositing these dollar sign sacks full of stained-blue cash"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Tatsuta Age posted:

low is turning 40 in a couple weeks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

:wcw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

cumshitter posted:

if the people were the imaginary shareholders i made up to disappoint salesmen and keep dumbass 18 year olds from spending $600 a month on rental fees and insurance in the worst financial decision they were ever going to make, then yes

and it was cool. i was CUMSHITTER. SLAYER of DEALS

• Locked thread