Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

underrated part of that image is the Tom Crean Special boxscore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
I pay zero attention to college football, but I am easily susceptible to hype. As such, I will KILL myself if the Bears don't draft Myles Garrett.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

fishing with the fam posted:

I pay zero attention to college football, but I am easily susceptible to hype. As such, I will KILL myself if the Bears don't draft Myles Garrett.

Unfortunately for you he's going top-2

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

I pay zero attention to college football, but

Love posts that start like this

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Winkie01 posted:

What is the problem with this analasis? the theory is tiny hands tiny dick he is trying to set his daughar up on a date

this one time I was on a trip to band camp and the teacher and her assistant was trying to group us on the bus before we showed up to save time right, so she was measuring our hands and as a trombone player I had smalle hands and had to set in the back while those loving trumpet players with all there brash style and dressing abilities not to mention there muscial skill all got to set in the front, I got not proof but I think they got jacked off from the ta while I was looking out the window with tears in my eyes feeeling like the rosa parks or sexual opression

This post brought me much joy the first time I read it and is still bringing me much joy two days later. Thank you Winkie.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I want Cam Robinson a lot

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

a neat cape posted:

Love posts that start like this

every god drat year. this loving forum

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Jeez. I would have thought the blatant histrionics would have marked that as a joke post, but apparently I wasn't blatant enough.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
It's ok you ran into a no fun zone

Not paying attention to college football is fine and getting hyped up is fine. Not everyone has to sperg the gently caress out on draft stuff.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Jeez. I would have thought the blatant histrionics would have marked that as a joke post, but apparently I wasn't blatant enough.

as someone who makes bad posts on the regular, don't make bad posts on purpose, because they're still bad posts

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Interesting take from Matt Miller. I'm aware of his 1 career INT but beyond that I though he was productive.

quote:

When updating my rankings this week in preparation for Monday morning's seven-round mock draft, I noticed that Michigan safety Jabrill Peppers continues to fall down the board. I started him as a top-five player, then he fell to the top 10, then top 15, and now he sits around No. 20. Why the fall?

When watching Peppers play, I'm struck by how little he does on defense. He's a great return man and a fun Wildcat quarterback, but as a linebacker/safety, he has little impact on the game. Part of scouting is being able to look at his traits and project those to an NFL defense; while Peppers is fast, agile and explosive, his production and impact aren't that of a top-tier player.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2684264-matt-millers-week-17-nfl-scouting-notebook

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

Interesting take from Matt Miller. I'm aware of his 1 career INT but beyond that I though he was productive.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2684264-matt-millers-week-17-nfl-scouting-notebook

I'm sure the Jets will take him at 5.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

He's from Jersey of course they will.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
A girl I work with's father coached him and he lived in their house and took her virginity

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Doltos posted:

A girl I work with's father coached him and he lived in their house and took her virginity

How many people went to his birthday party?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Mitch Trubisky loving sucks, so of course the Bills will draft him.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

gently caress it, better than Hack.

https://twitter.com/NFLDraftInsider/status/814957061872242688

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

blake bortles

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

bears QB material

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Remember this when he goes top 5 because the NFL is run by incompetents.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Remember this when he goes top 5 because the NFL is run by incompetents.

the top 4 QBs in pick sixes all time are all hall of famers therefore it's a good thing to do

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
"let me use this one bad play to affirm that a guy sucks" - goons

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Mitch is an overrated 1 season wonder that people talk about like he's been playing like a all pro because the league is so qb desperate.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

corn on the cop posted:

Every criticism should involve a 20 page peer-reviewed essay.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

corn on the cop posted:

Worked for Hackenberg

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Mitch is an overrated 1 season wonder that people talk about like he's been playing like a all pro because the league is so qb desperate.

he hasn't even played better than Marquise Williams did

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
this qb class is loving garbage again, gently caress you if you need one

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Roasted Donut posted:

Just trade several first rounders for Jimmy G!

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

mastershakeman posted:

the top 4 QBs in pick sixes all time are all hall of famers therefore it's a good thing to do

It's almost if you are good enough to be a hall of famer you'll stick around long enough to throw plenty of pick sixes

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Roasted Donut posted:

Whew

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Welp, bye money:

https://twitter.com/KyleRowland/status/815062516615286784

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

That's brutal.

McCaffrey and fournette are gonna start a trend, and hell why not

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

He's got insurance if he drops below the 2nd round

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Jake Butt

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I still like Trubisky :shobon:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
No idiot didn't you see that one vine

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shiksa posted:

That's brutal.

McCaffrey and fournette are gonna start a trend, and hell why not

I applaud their decision and more players should follow suit. The bowl games don't earn the players a drat thing.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Doltos posted:

I still like Trubisky :shobon:

If he was just a second-round pick, or even late first-rounder who got a chance to sit and learn, there wouldn't be nearly as much backlash.

People talking him up as a top-5 pick and Week 1 starter is just ludicrous. It's Blake Bortles all over again.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Jake Butt and Weston Steelhammer to the Bengals. I want only cool name players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Alaois posted:

He's got insurance if he drops below the 2nd round
Jaylon Smith had insurance as well and it still likely cost him at least $15m guaranteed.

• Locked thread