Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Despite forgetting how to play football, Derby win 1-0 against Birmingham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
We smashed newcastle 1-0 at the sports direct arena, cementing our place in the prem next term

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Our match tonight is OFF due to fog, FFS.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back
Was the Brighton match scheduled for telly? Can't believe there's no way to watch teh toon

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
matt ritchie is cool and good

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Al2001 posted:

Was the Brighton match scheduled for telly? Can't believe there's no way to watch teh toon

yeha but postponed because of this

https://twitter.com/officialpompey/status/814920377465966592

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March

deletebeepbeepbeep posted:

Our match tonight is OFF due to fog, FFS.

Sounds like ours might not finish, it's already been suspended twice. Considering our top scorer has apparently gone on strike and decided he wants to gently caress off back to Derby, it might be for the best.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

nottingham forest just had someone sent off :getin: now 1 more to make up for the disgrace that was the last match against them

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Wazzerphuk posted:

Sounds like ours might not finish, it's already been suspended twice. Considering our top scorer has apparently gone on strike and decided he wants to gently caress off back to Derby, it might be for the best.

lol

https://twitter.com/TimDellor/status/814942035324997632?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Horse Inspector
Aug 11, 2005
privacy publicly displayed
A much, much needed win and without our "left back", who will hopefully now be jettisoned in to the sun. Plus we remembered that scoring is a requirement, not an option to stay up! So that's good.

Al2001
Apr 7, 2007

You've gone through at the back

Jose posted:

nottingham forest just had someone sent off :getin: now 1 more to make up for the disgrace that was the last match against them

Top of the league, feels good. Thanks forest for being reliably poo poo and also the fog

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
Here's Colchester's match in the fog from the other week - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbFXayDDGX0

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Wazzerphuk posted:

Don't let him come back, he'll get fat and useless again.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Sounds like Bendtner was dire and it makes me chuckle

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

We're 21st. Starting to think this season's gone wrong.

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
The design of Derby's mascots trouble me. Also our really lazy play against Wigan, we should be stomping here.

Living Image
Apr 24, 2010

HORSE'S ASS

Bloody hell a QPR win. Mark the date lads we'll be celebrating this one for years to come.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Lovely set of results today.

We have a difficult period coming up though, away to Fulham then Preston, home to Newcastle then Wednesday, then away to Huddersfield and Brentford.

If we are still in the top two after that little lot I'll let myself believe.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
BBC Radio Suffolk have been mocking Norwich, pointing out that they've been so bad lately even Ipswich could go above them today

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mitro not even in the squad today, wonder if he's on his way somewhere

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Cardiff should be 4-0 against Villa.

Westwood & Gardner is the worst midfield pairing I have ever seen at Villa, no exaggeration.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Westwood and Gardner both taken off at half-time

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Damnit

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol Newcastle

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Right as Brighton equalize and now go ahead lmao

Shit Farm
Jan 10, 2013
newcastle are a team of clowns

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
I reckon Nelson Oliveira is the best Portuguese player in the world

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Derby getting crucified, RIP.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Holy poo poo!!!!!

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Reading two-nil down at 70 minutes, end up with an injury time winner. Stam's definitely got the right sort 'keep fighting' attitude back in to the team.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

https://twitter.com/TheVillaZone/status/815979857867894784

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
We had Gardner on loan a few years ago, when we languished towards the relegation places. He's utter toilet, a complete lightweight that took potshots 25 yards out that cleared the stand every time.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

In 45 minutes, Westwood managed 3 touches and 2 passes in a central midfield role.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

We really need someone other than shelvey who is a playmaker

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Big jaap stam fan here

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

we loving suck and i hate that oval office neil warnock

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Would i have taken 6th at the turn of the year at the start of the year? Yes. Now on to glory -- as long as we can accede to nandos demands.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/05/millwall-admit-council-scheme-leave-lewisham

Millwall might be forcibly relocated to Kent due to extremely dodgy deals involving the mayor of Lewisham

Thirteenth Step
Mar 3, 2004

Jose posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/05/millwall-admit-council-scheme-leave-lewisham

Millwall might be forcibly relocated to Kent due to extremely dodgy deals involving the mayor of Lewisham

I hope they're re-located to Kent, Ohio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Appropriate for a bunch of kents haha

• Locked thread