Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZCzintiS4c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

thats hot

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
somebody start a 2k17 C-SPAM Predictions thread

(sry ive never actually posted ever...just reply, no post)

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Baloogan posted:

Our glorious president-elect tromp n' titties tromp tromp tromp n' titties is an amazing troll

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/815185071317676033

Yeah, Trump doing this is gonna keep the wedge driven deep. It'll be a miracle if he lives through his term at this rate, either by heart attack or sniper

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

doesn't have to be an act. some folks are naturally trolly.

that's called an "rear end in a top hat"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

now is your moment mariana horchata. carpe that diem. carpe that pussy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

that's called an "rear end in a top hat"

Sure, but he didn't hide it. He didn't act like not an rear end in a top hat. Trump is a genuine rear end in a top hat.
And we love him for it.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

now is your moment mariana horchata. carpe that diem. carpe that pussy

i used a bidet last nite for the first time while drunk and vaping hash atop of its versatile majesty

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

Sure, but he didn't hide it. He didn't act like not an rear end in a top hat. Trump is a genuine rear end in a top hat.
And we love him for it.

actually they love him because they think he's lying, the pivot is coming any day now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
make that thread marinara!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

actually they love him because they think he's lying, the pivot is coming any day now

lol no

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Mariana Horchata posted:

i'm the free space in the deadpool

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

brilliant puppetmaster trump strikes again

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

trump

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Baloogan posted:

make that thread marinara!

ok i did it...now i need to take a shower and then consult my crystal ed balls

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lol, gotta defend Russia now?
I'll note this thing didn't highlight any points to support itself, but hoo boy, Russia acted to save the US, that's a wonderous stretch of imagination. These people are dillusional as hell

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

zen death robot posted:

Trumps gonna be usurped by Pence in 2018 imo

thats if the coke doesn't get to him first

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
grats on ur first thread horchata!!

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

I think Trump is a lot more cunning than Pence, personally

so if he does do it, it won't be by himself, he'll just be an empty suit for the GOP elite

If Trump can stay on top of them, Pence can't do poo poo

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Baloogan posted:

how the hell am i dehydrated this morning i was drinking all day yesterday

Same but not even involving alcohol. I was just unnaturally thirsty with a weird feeling in my stomach. Maybe because the dinner I ate was too big.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Fallen Hamprince posted:

one upside of hillary losing, i think is that it will make things go a lot faster. american democracy was already failing; a political party ideologically opposed to the idea of governance already had a guaranteed stranglehold on at least half the legislature and a strong advantage in the other half. clinton would not have been able to save america; she would maybe have been able to stop the bleeding and prevent people on welfare from getting completely hosed the paul ryan ayn rand wishlist but the next recession is due and it would have hosed her over, there's no guarantee she wouldnt have lost to trump 2 in four years. a clinton presidency would have been much better for the average american but american democracy would continue to decline.

with trump as president we get a fun rollercoaster for the next four years as the republicans gut every social program they can get their hands on and institute nationwide voter suppression laws. every few weeks there will be fun new scandals where trump uses social security money to gold-plate the white house toilets or host a wet t-shirt contest at the smithsonian. substance abuse issues will significantly worsen as federal law enforcement under sessions intensifies the war on drugs. relations between law enforcement and the african-american community will deteriorate even further, and trump will be there with his twitter account ready to pour gasoline on any fires that get started. whatever tariffs are implemented will be insufficient to shift significant numbers of manufacturing jobs back to the us, but they will increase prices at retail and might spur further advances in automation that eliminate even more manufacturing jobs. trump will be there to make great deals that essentially pay corporations to delay layoffs so he can tell cable news how much he wins. there will be regular crises internationally as trump clumsily sabre-rattles with china and russia makes use of its newfound breathing room in eastern europe and the middle east. there might even be a cool new war with iran if trumps national security picks are any indication, so look forward to that. under trump things will get much, much worse, but they probably had to in order to get better.

basically what im saying is embrace accelerationism and pray for a quick death

agreed -- the single silver lining to the right taking the state now is that it came earlier than expected by anyone. if clinton won and the US had 4-8 more years of neoliberalism, the autonomous far right would've had more time to ride the global nationalist wave and would've been more organized and dangerous when the right took the state. right now, the far right is weak, disorganized and they're going to get beaten back on the streets and irl organizing. they'll be disavowed by the trump admin.

as awful as it is that the US will soon be more explicitly aligned with white supremacy and authoritarianism, that poo poo was always a core part of the US, and it was accelerating for decades under both dems and repubs. i think the state will flip flop rapidly from right to left without much of anything happening besides an acceleration of the security state, capitalism, white supremacy, authoritarianism, police, prisons, deportations, etc. western states will continue sealing their borders to lock out political, economic, and climate refugees, condemning them to genocide. liberals will continue treating representative democracy as sacred, and leftists will continue treating electoral politics as a valid strategy. trump will be defeated after doing his job of ushering in a more brutal neoliberalism, and the return to normalcy will be an even worse normal than the current state.

embrace acceleration, not because it's a good thing, but because it's the reality in which we operate.

one hope i have is that as the friendly face of democracy wears thin, the civil war it covers up can be more clearly waged, and territory opens up for social movements to gain ground independent of electoral politics.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

rudatron posted:

so if he does do it, it won't be by himself, he'll just be an empty suit for the GOP elite

yeah, pence is 'old world' politics. Trump has already gamed out a couple of pence usurping narratives in his head idly. Pence literally hasn't thought about it because pence is as boring as white unsalted rice.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Business Gorillas posted:

With each presidential shitpost I constantly tread back to this fact and fill with rage

Just remember, a private email server was deemed worse than everything that's gotten us to this point. Americans are loving dumb

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

i used a bidet last nite for the first time while drunk and vaping hash atop of its versatile majesty

when they lay you to rest horchata, even yer bones will be the coolest

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Trump is a black swan event, it'll never happen again

eh, its not like a "Trump" has ever been rare throughout human history. Trump has lowered the level of civility in american politics and I suspect it will be really hard to un ring that bell.

Its trumps from now on!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

Also who the gently caress salts rice

??

like, everyone? the chinese guy pouring soy sause on his rice is salting the gently caress outta it and chinese fuckin know rice!

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

zen death robot posted:

Presiserp Peɘꟼ

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

rudatron posted:

the savage cunning of donald "start a fight with a baby multiple times" trump

you might not be wrong about pence being dumber though

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Mariana Horchata posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
try eating rice without putting salt in the water, without using a condomint or sause that has salt in it

butter, aka the white man's rice topping is HELLA salted

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Yinlock posted:

the savage cunning of donald "start a fight with a baby multiple times" trump

you might not be wrong about pence being dumber though

it'll be less pence usurping trump and people going to pence because he's not an unpredictable narcissist

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

try eating rice without putting salt in the water, without using a condomint or sause that has salt in it

so get unsalted butter

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
however the one grain ive found that you don't salt is quinoa

you do not need to salt that poo poo

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

zen death robot posted:

Trump is a black swan event, it'll never happen again
you literally cannot be more wrong about this though

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Baloogan posted:

yeah only times i make rice with plain water is when i'm gonna like end up mixing it in with another side or the main dish has some awesome sauce so you put it on a bed of rice and it soaks in

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

wtf im saying rice with some salt is GOOD and pretty much nessisary

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

make your own butter

what kind of survivalist are you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

yeah only times i make rice with plain water is when i'm gonna like end up mixing it in with another side or the main dish has some awesome sauce so you put it on a bed of rice and it soaks in

+1 ^^

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Baloogan posted:

wtf im saying rice with some salt is GOOD and pretty much nessisary

oh ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe