Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Milkman posted:

Brad picking and singing Modern Love makes up for everything hes ever done

Yeah that was shocking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Fluffdaddy posted:

alex was not having any of that other poo poo during that talk while everyone else was trying to be all passive about it

I liked how he was going off on how gross it was for both their industry in general and their site in specific to be associated with a white supremacist, and I was so loving pissed that Brad kept responding with poo poo like ".. Sounds like there's some strong feelings about this..." in between trying to argue that No Man Sky was worse.

Tender Bender fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Dec 31, 2016

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im dying

https://twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/814984326098124800

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
just finished day 2 and lol at drew when they ask him to tie break inside and doom for best art

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im brad in this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Hitman & Rockband holiday videos are instant classics

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Im brad in this

thats a really good brad laugh face

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

lol alex's facial expressions during that

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

lmfao

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The Hitman & Rockband holiday videos are instant classics

I've loved all of them except the gears one which is kind of just noise to me, I haven't played a gears since the first one.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

I've loved all of them except the gears one which is kind of just noise to me, I haven't played a gears since the first one.

Yeah I agree, I tried watching that first big Gears 4 co-op vid they did with Vinny when it came out but its just not worth it. They talk about what's happening in the game too much for it to function as a podcast & it's too repetitive to be worth watching.

Soral
May 30, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love you jeff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiBUCIH3SSQ

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

That music is cracking me up

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
during Best Story category

Brad: "You are out of your mind if you think Firewatch is better than Doom in this category."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mr. Peabody posted:

Brad: "You are out of your mind if you think Firewatch is better than Doom in this category."

Lol. I was thinking about the Starcraft 2 stuff listening to Brad defend Samuel Hayden in the character category but the reverse where everyone seems bought in for some reason

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The last half hour of Firewatch felt like an injustice toward the first four and a half hours IMO. The 3-4 different story arcs going on all just kind of fizzled out uneventfully

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm kinda surprised Hitman didn't even come up in best looking. That game has a huge variety of absolutely beautiful locations and the character designs play so heavily into the mechanics with being required to eyeball what everyone is wearing and know at a glance their allegiance and security access. Also they perfectly designed every target to look like a complete dickwad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The last half hour of Firewatch felt like an injustice toward the first four and a half hours IMO. The 3-4 different story arcs going on all just kind of fizzled out uneventfully

ij ust beat it and yeah this. is till liked it a lot but the last half hour was the weakest part of it

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol. I was thinking about the Starcraft 2 stuff listening to Brad defend Samuel Hayden in the character category but the reverse where everyone seems bought in for some reason

"He's so smart, when he was dying, he figured out how to put his brain in a computer, and then put THAT in a 7 foot robot..." *huffing chuckles* "... It's pretty incredible."

Not Al-Qaeda
Mar 20, 2012
the viddeos they recorded this year isntead of skits n poo poo are cool

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

The fake TV show and fmv game skits they did were fun but they kind of went to poo poo after Ryan died

Jeff's grocery haul video was great tho

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

I liked the documentary year outside of those.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Party Boat posted:

The fake TV show and fmv game skits they did were fun but they kind of went to poo poo after Ryan died

Jeff's grocery haul video was great tho

jeff's solo stuff is most of my favorite content on the site

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
It's a little thing but I appreciate that Jeff took some time to poo poo-talk the incredibly fail Rick & Morty-guy VR game that people kept trying to get them to play.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

Vinny slowly crawling off the staples center roof and crying was amazing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also lol at when Dan speaks up during the Best Computer award

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmao at the trailer songs segment

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Tender Bender posted:

"He's so smart, when he was dying, he figured out how to put his brain in a computer, and then put THAT in a 7 foot robot..." *huffing chuckles* "... It's pretty incredible."

that was dumb but to i think its dumber when they mention he's good because it allows doomguy to have the character he has, and to facilitate moving the plot forwards. like hes the best character not for having a good characterization or anything, but because it makes other things shine? i dont know

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Also lol at when Dan speaks up during the Best Computer award

huge fan of that moment of honesty

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Brad saying "the whole place is basically a pleasure palace for robots that like to gently caress" and looking really pleased

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loving...vinny singing man in the box...all these videos are so good

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol i forgot about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJ2DYzfsLE

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mr. Peabody posted:

brad wtf.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Yeah, the year end best of vid that went up today is super great.

I forgot entirely about that messed up bf1 premiere show ea put on.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rez DQ'd again...bummer

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
Watched day 4. Best music was some tense stuff

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Is there any way to browse GB on mobile without getting a bunch of sketchy automatic redirects

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Is there any way to browse GB on mobile without getting a bunch of sketchy automatic redirects

theres a video app

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao the backward compat category was a poo poo show