Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Wan't
Ill

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Lizard Combatant posted:

The gently caress does that mean?

They'll never love again?

They have a bad ticker, and are worried about needing a heart transplant at some point?

Who knows. At least whatever facebook meme they got it from got lose/loose right.

the future is WOW
Sep 9, 2005

I QUIT!

I'd love to know what combination of words makes up the contraction "want's" in this person's mind.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
Walnut -> wan't

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Walnut -> wan't

This person has a very rare form of nut allergy that causes cardiac arrest.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

the future is WOW posted:

I'd love to know what combination of words makes up the contraction "want's" in this person's mind.

to be fair I'm also wondering the same thing about you

DavidAlltheTime posted:

Walnut -> wan't

this is making me laugh the more I think about it.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

silvergoose posted:

gently caress you I already made that joke

Weird, when I saw the thread you hadn't posted yet despite the several-hour interlude. Maybe I loaded it up on my phone but forgot to actually read it until later.
I also put forth an additional joke, so why don't you kindly go and gently caress yourself.

Content:

Teketeketeketeke has a new favorite as of 23:12 on Dec 31, 2016

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I'm the apostrophe in "wan't"

e. wow beaten as gently caress.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Weird, when I saw the thread you hadn't posted yet despite the several-hour interlude. Maybe I loaded it up on my phone but forgot to actually read it until later.
I also put forth an additional joke, so why don't you kindly go and gently caress yourself.

Content:

If it was just the face it would be cute :3: unfortunately they had to ruin it. And the right arm looks like a deformed boob.

quote:

"I'm southern by the Grace of God" :911:

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Teketeketeketeke posted:

Content:

Do Bama alums feel like us Texas alums? Everyone's a fan except for most of the people who went there?

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Glazier posted:

Do Bama alums feel like us Texas alums? Everyone's a fan except for most of the people who went there?

No. Anyone who went/lived close/feels themselves to be southern is a megafan. If New England sports fans didn't exist, they would be the worst.

But since peewee football is a literal Rich get Richer sport there's no drama. Just pride in being the best. Very Murican actually. Distilled unearned pride.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Have a request. Saw a tattoo once in this thread (or more likely a previous iteration) I think, even though it was actually kinda good. It was an "I refuse to sink", but a navigation buoy. Can't find it for the life of me.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
I recalled something like that but with different wording, to oppose the anchor tattoos with, "I refuse to sink":

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk
Who knew that Craigslist would be a honeypot for bad tattoos?

Both by the same ....'artist'.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

"Water is the essence... of wetness."

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

You'd think if you were spending beaucoup bucks on a permanent addition to your flesh that you'd spellcheck the drat thing first.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

queserasera posted:

You'd think if you were spending beaucoup bucks on a permanent addition to your flesh that you'd spellcheck the drat thing first.

ROLL TTDE! Allegence!
His capitalization is all over the place too.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Glazier posted:

I rep UT colors occasionally, but I hate football. I think I'm just living in the past.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I wonder how far into doing this tattoo they were before they realized they hosed up?

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

El hopaness Rom tic?

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

El hopaness Rom tic?

Yup. The weirdest luchador ever.

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Hahaha that's so poo poo. I love it

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

It's actually kind of perfect

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

sweeperbravo posted:

It's actually kind of perfect

In the sense that it'll be gone in a few years because the idiot had it tattooed onto the inside of his hands? To get that even close to correct he would have had to get parts of it done on his fingerprints, I wonder how much that would hurt.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

Kwyndig posted:

In the sense that it'll be gone in a few years because the idiot had it tattooed onto the inside of his hands? To get that even close to correct he would have had to get parts of it done on his fingerprints, I wonder how much that would hurt.

Can't possibly hurt any more than the (I'm assuming) Black Flag tat on the inside of his wrist.

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

Kwyndig posted:

in the sense that a hopeless romantic would get a lovely hand text tattoo

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
"Hope Roma" sounds like a supporting character from a Real Housewives of Wherever show.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

El hopaness Rom tic?

Pantless romulan.

Knee
Jul 19, 2006

I'm telling you, it's true. People grow from spores.

From here: http://imgur.com/gallery/EhrDC/

Some have already been posted here, but a few new ones to me.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

The Walken Dead?

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Knee posted:

Some have already been posted here, but a few new ones to me.

I... is that Ras Trent?

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

rockcity posted:

The Walken Dead?

How in the world did they infer that Walken had that much thick stubble from that photograph?

Also, from that same page:

I cannot even imagine how much that must have hurt. When I got my arm-band, the part of it on the inside of the arm near the arm-pit was hellish to endure.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010

LanceHunter posted:

How in the world did they infer that Walken had that much thick stubble from that photograph?

I cannot even imagine how much that must have hurt. When I got my arm-band, the part of it on the inside of the arm near the arm-pit was hellish to endure.

That makes me want to cry just thinking of how much it would hurt. My inner bicep was bad enough!

This time turner is really unfortunate:

pienipple
Mar 20, 2009

That's wrong!

ricketyvickyt posted:

That makes me want to cry just thinking of how much it would hurt. My inner bicep was bad enough!

This time turner is really unfortunate:

Gyro Peanut

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

CommonShore posted:

I... is that Ras Trent?

Baughb Maughrly

LanceHunter posted:

I always think of that lady with the sliced red onion tattooed in her armpit, which makes me cringe even more b/c i imagine someone's armpit getting sliced over a mandoline and auauhghghghhghgh

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

LanceHunter posted:

I'm in love with this awesome chick and her awesome tattoo. :swoon:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

LanceHunter posted:

Who decided armpits should have that many nerve endings anyway

sleppy
Dec 25, 2008

Improbable Lobster posted:

Your ancestors who realized that it's an area they should probably protect.

I wish the watercolor trend in tattoos never caught on, cause they almost always look awful to me. Ones that honestly just look like a painting aren't so bad, but I hate when they do it just to add splotchy color.

sleppy has a new favorite as of 15:10 on Jan 4, 2017

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

This looks she had to hold out her arm in front of a paintball firing line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Improbable Lobster posted:

Do armpits actually have a bunch of nerve endings? That just seems silly.